It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CCP Loving Democrat Leaders Want a Mistrial of the Floyd Case.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm trying to figure out what's the more scrumptious type of salt...

I could tell you but it would violate T&C’s. It does involve kneeling before Biden, so there is that, I guess...

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ridiculous.
There are no greater con artists than the Dems, constantly running their shell game on their unwitting supporters.
Name 3 things that the Dems have ever done to help America and American citizens.
And yeah...I can’t believe you are quoting Milo either.
Milo has figured out that he can’t make any money as a Conservative gay man after all the deranged Leftists protested his speaking engagements and tried to cancel him, so he has switched teams.
You know the ones because you are part of the mentally deranged goons that claim to be the tolerant side, while being the most intolerant, racist group in the world.

link   

True of both sides. The loser gets the most “help” and neither follow the Constitution nor have they in a hundred years now.

link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I could tell you but it would violate T&C’s. It does involve kneeling before Biden, so there is that, I guess...

Hmmm, how do you know about these things and I don't?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

ATS is extra salty today.

I'm loving all the "I'm not a lawyer but I stayed at a Holiday Inn" posts.

So basically your normal MO? Youre a pro at it by now

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
So basically your normal MO? Youre a pro at it by now

What am I wrong about regarding this trial? Seemed I called it yesterday before the verdict arrived. Go ahead, educate us if you think I'm mistaken.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Why would the democrats want a mistrial??? They got what they wanted- he was found guilty on all charges.

I don’t think they thought they were getting a conviction on 2nd degree murder. I think they wanted him to get off and have riots... for sure if Trump got re-elected. It was a fail safe.

But I’m not convinced they don’t want riots, Marshall law, gun confiscation. Think about it... why did Waters show up? What will cause riots— even bigger than an acquittal? Chauvin winning an appeal.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lots of observation...84 million strong.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Do you think this was a fair trial mason?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Do you think this was a fair trial mason?

Yes, non-Mason. Even though I gave all the jurors the secret high sign.

edit on 21-4-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Why would the democrats want a mistrial??? They got what they wanted- he was found guilty on all charges.

That would mean the "inherently white supremacist racist system" is working ... you know ... the one they want to tear down along with the COTUS that goes with it.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

His chief of police should take a knee on the Blockwarts neck for roughly 9mins. Fairness obliges.

Are we going to talk about the 'CCP loving Democrats' oxymoron or is this kinda moronic hyperbole the new normal with our police state loving Rapepublicans? What's going on? WTF happened to good old salt? Does it have to emit glowing white swastika orbs in the dark, and even more important: is it safe to snort it?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Nazism?

Did I win?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The best Salt comes from brave sock puppets.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
(Time delayed double post, bizarre.)
edit on 21-4-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I'm trying to figure out what's the more scrumptious type of salt...

I wouldn't eat that. It's de icing salt and who knows what Biden stepped in besides that.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
And yet....how many links for this alleged info is from MSM sites? There is zero inside info to be had, much less any peer-reviewed academic references.. Its all second hand stuff regardless what label one puts on it.

a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Guys, should we tell him about RINOs?

All polititians are turds, left and right, they have the same grift.

We need 4 year term limits, lobbying restrictions, no rehire after being a lobbyist, etc.

You shouldnt get rich while in office, IMHO

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

More than s secret hand sign though isnt it ol' Augustus, it's the creator you'll answer to, Lord knows you are incapable, it seems, of anything other than appeal to authority and outright chicanery.

You think it was a fair trial. We know where you stand then, and it isnt on the side of truth, like youd have people believe. All the sarcasm in the world didnt save you from sinking into the narrative did it.... Shame.

I like to remind people you know, I dont make a habit of trusting people who pledge allegiance to Lucifer. Seems a tad. . . . .Off......

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
You think it was a fair trial.

Yup. I know it made you very un-moist when he got convicted but those are the breaks buckaroo. I'll pray to the scumbag God of the Old Testament that you all get over it sooner rather than later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join