It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CCP Loving Democrat Leaders Want a Mistrial of the Floyd Case.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There is no other way to see this. But it seems that the CCP loving democrat leaders like Pelosi, Waters, et al do want a mistrial of the Floyd case so that the left riots to no end in sight. Perhaps they are doing it because they want to implement more draconian laws, such as completely banning all protests or to further implement CCP policies on the U.S., and they set up the Floyd case for such a mistrial on appeal.

Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill, a liberal judge, admitted to Chauvin's lawyer that he could call for a mistrial on appeal for how the CCP loving democrat leaders, including Biden, have politicized and demanded their own brand of justice from the jury, and this has in fact given Chauvin's lawyer a case for mistrial on appeal which is almost certain Chauvin's lawyer will seek next. This is a prime example of jury tampering.

Judge Warns of Mistrial in Chauvin Case If Witness Even ‘Hints’ at Newly Found Evidence

These CCP loving democrat leaders, including the ones that have in fact broken U.S. laws like jury tampering, have droves of lawyers that would have warned them about this. So why would they do this?

Now it is almost 100% certain that Chauvin's lawyer will seek to appeal the case on grounds of mistrial due to the idiotic demands, and threats used by the CCP loving democrat leaders, including China Biden.

Was this done on purpose so that once the left riots even worse than we saw during 2016-2021, then the CCP loving democrat leaders can impose more draconian laws? Such as banning protests altogether?

edit on 21-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Who knows.

Even the Boston Bomber and other terrorists got a better deal than Chauvin.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The words “witness” and “hint” aren’t mentioned anywhere in the article you linked to. Can you elaborate on where the judge said that?

link   
Question: Does CCP mean Chinese Communist Party? Or SCCP like latin-kyrilic for the old Soviet-Union communist party?

And what does that even mean? Did you even think about that acronym?

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

ATS is extra salty today.

I'm loving all the "I'm not a lawyer but I stayed at a Holiday Inn" posts.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Maybe.

Or it's possible that the CCP loving democrats did what they did because they are simply a bunch of freakin' ignorant morons!

Given what is obvious about them, I'd say there's a good chance of that being the case.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Like that's something new.

The last year has been nothing but lawyers and doctors arguing about law and viruses.

I didn't know so many of our members had PHD's.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They’re salty because they are figuring out that the US changed. Most figured it out in the dead of night last November. The real dice rolling will happen when they think it is safe enough to try to grab some guns...just take one overreach of power and authority to get the smack down.

But at this point, I think we are pretty close. July 4, 2026 is the 250th...we are not gonna make it other than maybe a ceremonial blowing out of the candle on a cupcake by Harris.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Maybe.

Or it's possible that the CCP loving democrats did what they did because they are simply a bunch of freakin' ignorant morons!

Given what is obvious about them, I'd say there's a good chance of that being the case.

Yeah I am also going with the idea that they are just really, really stupid.
Another thing I find extremely disturbing is that almost all of them have made this about race and the fact that race was never mentioned once during the trial.
Virtue signaling, very similar to all of the idiots kneeling with the African scarves.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Like that's something new.

The last year has been nothing but lawyers and doctors arguing about law and viruses.

I didn't know so many of our members had PHD's.

And given the drivel, the deluge of absolute bovine feces that has flooded us from the mouths of the alleged expert lawyers and doctors and politicians, do you think the pontification of ATS posters is any less valid?

I'd respect the thoughts of most ATS members way more than those of, say, that Fauci quack or a goose-stepping racist fascist like Waters or Biden.
;
edit on 2021 4 21 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
More like self preservation loving leaders as i don't think they love the CCP but rather love the model of control.

As for the defendant - for a man facing such serious charges i reckon i saw him fighting to hold back his smirking demeanor on many occasions.....i saw a man who had nothing to fear i tell you now.

Its all a sham and he'll be living it up on one of Epsteins islands if my crystal ball is to be believed.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
They’re salty because they are figuring out that the US changed. Most figured it out in the dead of night last November.

Oh, yeah, right, the "I'm an election expert because I stayed at the ATS Holiday Inn last night" types.

I'm trying to figure out what's the more scrumptious type of salt...

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I'm with you on ATS members.
They are more informed than the general public that gets its information from Facebook.

I can actually disagree with many around here and still have a civil talk and show respect.

Try that on Twitter

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'm loving all the... Holiday Inn" posts.

The last year has been nothing but lawyers and doctors
arguing about law and viruses /insertaquip in their traded off
area of expertise because Optically Cool...and maybe INSANE.
insertaquip/

I didn't know so many of our members had PHD's, Yup, again/ some after MDs
and a scad of JDs too.
/ Never again here My kitty korner neighborhood bff
growing up got HIS JD at San Diego State. I still don't ask him about meds, and
he doesn't ask about the IL Secretary of State. Not even brothers.
t.

edit on 21-4-2021 by derfreebie because: Never Say Daniel Craig Again. If you piss of Rachel he will make you SPORT.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

They’re salty because they are figuring out that the US changed. Most figured it out in the dead of night last November.

Oh, yeah, right, the "I'm an election expert because I stayed at the ATS Holiday Inn last night" types.

I'm trying to figure out what's the more scrumptious type of salt...

"Getting banned from Twitter for violating T&Cs is unconstitutional and fascist" goes great with popcorn.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
"Getting banned from Twitter for violating T&Cs is unconstitutional and fascist" goes great with popcorn.

It's all so succulent and decadent. All of these posts are like a salty, adrenochrome-laced shake of schadenfreude.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I don't think they want a lot of riots and and destruction while Joe Biden is president.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Why would the democrats want a mistrial??? They got what they wanted- he was found guilty on all charges.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They’re salty because they are figuring out that the US changed. Most figured it out in the dead of night last November. The real dice rolling will happen when they think it is safe enough to try to grab some guns...just take one overreach of power and authority to get the smack down.

But at this point, I think we are pretty close. July 4, 2026 is the 250th...we are not gonna make it other than maybe a ceremonial blowing out of the candle on a cupcake by Harris.

I hope things are changing, but I’m not convinced. Once the Republicans have bilked their supporters out of as much money as they can they’ll put together another populist candidate and win back the government. I can’t believe I’m going to quote Milo, but even that idiot finally sees what the game is.

I’m left on pretty much everything, but this isn’t a time for false hope. Republicans have inoculated their followers against anything bad they do by demonizing Democrats as worse. It won’t be long before their fear peddling whips their supporters into a rage that mirrors 2016. Just give it time. The imaginary culture war they yell and scream about isn't imaginary to them. They actually believe the lies they’re being fed. Fear is a strong motivator.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
CCP Loving Democrat Leaders Want a Mistrial of the Floyd Case.

And what do the Rep , fascist white supremacist government in waiting want...

edit on 21-4-2021 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join