It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The chauvin jury

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Uh, how could the jury NOT have been pressured? You had the illegitimate President saying this morning he was praying for a guilty verdict. You had crazy meth-head drunk hag bitch Maxine Waters skulking around the city yesterday telling everyone that if there wasn’t a guilty verdict, people needed to continue to riot. The jurors had to go to trial every day and smell the smoke from the city on fire due to the crazed people threatening more to come if no gully verdict. You had people associated with the trial getting doxxed and blood thrown on their houses.

You think the jurors felt safe expressing a not-guilty verdict?

And hell who knows- maybe there WAS a not-guilty verdict but the controllers decided to just straight-up lie about it. They straight-up lie about absolutely everything else, so why not this?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The jury is not allowed to see and news or social media while the trial and deliberation took place.

Internal pressure might be another story.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The jury is not allowed to see and news or social media while the trial and deliberation took place.

Internal pressure might be another story.

Do you think they all obeyed that?

Do you think they were unaware of the city burning under mostly peaceful protests from BLM et al?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
My experience on a jury made me realize how easily people can be pushed one way or the other. This was a trial for solicitation. Undercover cop walking down the street, guy offers her $20 for a hummer. Pretty straight forward case and me at 19 volunteered to be foreman because nobody else wanted the responsibility. To my amazement it was 9 not guilty to start. Took about 2 hours of repeating the law, asking what he did, etc to sway 8 of the 9 to guilty. The last guy was a nasty retired guy that hated cops and would sit there forever. So 2 days of deliberations for a hung jury. I feel like I could've just as easily swayed it to not guilty. They don't care enough, make them think they're doing the right thing. One strong willed person pushing the threat of riots and race wars and I can see how it would be quick without regard to what the charges were.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well they don’t get cell phones or televisions and their phone calls are monitored.
They are literally isolated.

But I would agree that only an idiot could be totally clueless about what was riding on their decision.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh, great news! Joe Biden invited the jury to the Whitehouse for Presidential dinner with several world leaders. Medals of honor, and all expense paid vacations will be awarded to the jurors for " doing the right thing".

Just kiddin

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Have you served on a jury?

Folks in my line of work tend to get excused pretty quickly. Some states, and the federal system, consider certain career fields an automatic exemption, though my current state does not. I’ve been called once, and was there less than half an hour before being excused.

The longer a jury deliberates the more likely an acquittal or hung jury is in my experience. In this particular instance, if the jury had gone on much longer, and especially if it had gone into late tomorrow, I would have expected a hung jury or an acquittal of one of both the murder charges. Given the video evidence and Chauvin’s lack of testimony, this deliberation period seems about right to me.

There are definitely a few professions that get excluded from jury duty.
I’m so well known in my county that I always will be released.

I should knock on wood so I don’t get a call to the federal courthouse...lol

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

Your experience is similar to mine.
Something extremely simple takes forever if at all to settle.

That’s why this one is raising an eyebrow for me.
It takes one person to drag things on forever.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Oh, great news! Joe Biden invited the jury to the Whitehouse for Presidential dinner with several world leaders. Medals of honor, and all expense paid vacations will be awarded to the jurors for " doing the right thing".

Just kiddin

Funny guy..

Do you think the identity of the jurors will be released?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well they don’t get cell phones or televisions and their phone calls are monitored.

But I would agree that only an idiot could be totally clueless about what was riding on their decision.

You’re describing a sequestered jury. I don’t think these jurors were sequestered, were they?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Just kiddin

I didn’t EVEN thin you were kidding. It’s probably gonna happen, friend.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why can't 12 people simply see what a lot of us saw? A cop kneeling on someone's neck for over nine minutes, even after he had stopped struggling and was no longer a threat. And was handcuffed. Crying for his mom and air. While people were telling the cop that he was killing the guy.

12 People saw what I saw. A cop murder a man.

That's emotion and the perception of guilt, not evidence though.

You are supposed to weigh the evidence. It's called due process.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Just kiddin

Funny guy..

I could see some of them releasing them, their selves for monetary gain, or liberal approval for other types of payola.

link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

You’re describing a sequestered jury. I don’t think these jurors were sequestered, were they?

For deliberations they were.

link   

And all it takes is for another on the same jury to threaten to turn their identity over to BLM, too. Not saying that's what happened, but wouldn't that make a holdout think twice?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Just kiddin

Funny guy..

I could see some of them releasing them, their selves for monetary gain, or liberal approval for other types of payola.

There will be book deals for sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Certainly would be the ultimate virtue signal for anyone of any race.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I looked it up and they were allowed to go home every night.
So no, I doubt they didn't keep up with news and social media stories.

Hard to believe really.

That fact will likely come up in the appeal trial.

edit on 20-4-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
My experience on a jury made me realize how easily people can be pushed one way or the other. This was a trial for solicitation. Undercover cop walking down the street, guy offers her $20 for a hummer. Pretty straight forward case and me at 19 volunteered to be foreman because nobody else wanted the responsibility. To my amazement it was 9 not guilty to start. Took about 2 hours of repeating the law, asking what he did, etc to sway 8 of the 9 to guilty. The last guy was a nasty retired guy that hated cops and would sit there forever. So 2 days of deliberations for a hung jury. I feel like I could've just as easily swayed it to not guilty. They don't care enough, make them think they're doing the right thing. One strong willed person pushing the threat of riots and race wars and I can see how it would be quick without regard to what the charges were.

Who in their right mind would even put themselves through jury duty at this point? Remember how they used to say voting was a sacred duty? They pretty much destroyed that and what about "jury duty is a sacred duty"? Seen what has been happening to jurors who disagree with the mob?

I respect those of you who do what you think is right, but for me? Here is how to get out of jury duty. When they send you the form where you have to give them your excuse as to why not to serve, either tell them you believe in jury nullification, or you hate everybody and want to be left alone and if they force you to participate in the corrupt process you will do everything in your power to show how much you hate it! Within a week they will send you a note telling you, you don't have to show up.

Don't feed the machine, because the machine don't GAF about you.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

One of my employees has a brother that is a lawyer. He has all kinds of stupid juror stories.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join