It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Vaccine, a rant (obviously)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Actually that's where I reported it. Vaers. Hopefully it won't get thrown into a dumpster figuratively speaking.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah. I'm not gambling again. If I had no complications I'd have gone through with the 2nd shot. I can't now. I feel like it would be suicide.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Yikes. So sorry this happened. Please spread the word. It is truly frightening how little is being reported about side effects.
The whole vaccination thing stresses me out more than actually contracting covid.
Husband got the J&J shot 4/10, no side effects thus far. I had an appt set up for the same day but just couldn't go through with it. Had to follow my gut.
Today husband asked if our 16 year old son wanted to get vaxxed, what would I say?
I hate all of this.
Praying for your full health and recovery.

I’m just an asshole on the internet, but I’m also the mother of a son (he’s 21), and my strong gut feeling (plus logic and common sense) tells me that there is ZERO reason for a healthy (or unhealthy, for that matter) young man to get one of these experimental, approval-exempted proper trials-exempted non-vaccines (they are not vaccines). These kids don’t need the vaccine (even if it were an actual vaccine) even if it were totally approved with ye are a of study behind it. Covid-19 is a mild flu or cold for 99% of people.

So add into that that these non-vaccines are not approved, they haven’t been properly trialed, negative reporting on their effects is being absolutely # down and wiped, and people aren’t even allowed to ask questions about them. If a person is using their brain, they will come to the conclusion that there is zero reason to give h to is experimental gene therapy to a teenager. In fact, there is a lot of evidence that it should NOT be given to a healthy teenager or anyone else. I’ve expressed my concerns to my son about these non-vaccines and pray every day that he will decide to stay the F**K away from these things. I’ll pray that your does too.
edit on 23-4-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon911

I have a friend currently in the hospital. He was very apprehensive about getting the vaccine, and the day after his second shot everything went downhill. Now he is in critical condition, fighting for his life.

I am very sorry and do hope things get better for you quickly.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

So add into that that these non-vaccines are not approved, they haven’t been properly trialed,

They are vaccines, they are approved for emergency use, and they have been through phase III trials.

Clinical development is a three-phase process. During Phase I, small groups of people receive the trial vaccine. In Phase II, the clinical study is expanded and vaccine is given to people who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended. In Phase III, the vaccine is given to thousands of people and tested for efficacy and safety.

Many vaccines undergo Phase IV formal, ongoing studies after the vaccine is approved and licensed.

www.cdc.gov...

You can wayback it, if you wish. It first showed up on February 9, 2016.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I was on a call for work today with around six other people on it. I came into the call late, and the other participants were just shooting the breeze.

Now, I hide my power level pretty well at work, but then I heard on the call someone was complaining about side effects from their 2nd "vaccine" shot. They were saying their husband also was experiencing a major reaction and had to be hospitalized.

As soon as that was mentioned all five other people starting chiming in how sick either they or their significant other's had become.

One person even said that one one of their parents had covid and then went and got the shot and became more sick than when they had china flu!

This was ONE call, and every single person was talking about side effects!

I spoke up and asked why someone would get a covid shot if they've already HAD covid. Nearly everyone replied with some form of "well, the CDC recommends it"!

How stupid do you have to be?

edit on 23-4-2021 by Tempter because: forgot to finish story

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If anyone is still reading this thread, I am worse today. Back to 99.3 fever. Third ivermectin dose is tomorrow. So get this! Ma went to her ortho doc. This guy is modern medicine all the way. He gives Moderna and doesn't believe in ivermectin hydroxychloroquine etc. His healthy 19 yr old son, a long distance track runner, got Moderna. This kid went into kidney failure and it took 6 weeks for recovery. They too reported it to the FDA. He is not getting his 2nd dose. This guy was on the verge of donating his son a kidney. This is the 5th case I've been told of by physicians.
Going back to emergency this weekend if i don't improve.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join