It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Sponsored Freedom of Expression Award Goes to YouTube CEO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: dug88

I am surprised that they have no tampered with their votes of approval, maybe they forgot to do that, soon it will be a correction.

Oh don't worry, around 4 or 5 in the morning, Joe Biden will get around 40,000 likes

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The insanity of modern society knows no bounds. The level of brainwashing (for lack of better term) is astounding in that they can do and say what they do with a straight face.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Why are her hands not moving and reading brail? I think she is untruthful about being not being fofally blind at the least.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My fingers are tired of liking all the comments. I did not see a single positive comment.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
My fingers are tired of liking all the comments. I did not see a single positive comment.

Yea, the comment section is hilarious with some well deserved brutality! : )

Video is now sitting at 46 likes and 14k dislikes. lulz
edit on 20-4-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Lol 2000 more dislikes and only 9 likes since the start of this thread.

9 google employees worried they'd get fired if they didn't like it....on that note...think about how many google employees there are...most of them haven't even liked it.
edit on 20/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This is rich , how pathetic. He could of at least chosen Zuckerburg and vice versa

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Lol 2000 more dislikes and only 9 likes since the start of this thread.

and it's still following that trend.

Now it's at 15,000 Dislikes, with 54 Likes. lol
I bet it gets to 20,000, long before it gets to 100.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

How can this be ?

Would be difficult to argue that it's not purposeful gaslighting.
It seems to fit a pattern, of purposeful stirring of the pot.
IE : Saudi-Arabia™ in charge of Human-Rights at the UN™ ; the UNQUESTIONABLE Covid™ ' Experts™ ' ; etc...

So whom, exactly, is behind the gaslighting, and what is it's purpose ?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

It just got reposted on the place i found it after being killed the first time. The new post has already got over 200 points and is currently top story.

news.ycombinator.com...
edit on 20/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Up to 65 likes and 17k dislikes!

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Whats next she going to make out with herself?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Putting on my Dr. Evil BigTech silverly unisuit for 1 sec...

If I were running an online video content platform, and I were looking for some way to "filter", or said more directly, purge/flush a bunch of my subscribers, posting hideous, unwatchable and almost impossibly unbelievably non-ironic sham 'awards' like this on my platform would be a very simple way to beat the birds from the bush.

Maybe they are deliberately laying some bait. They might not even be aiming to de-platform; simply gather metrics on likes/dislikes and commentary tone, if it's left. Maybe they are only targeting the troglodytes dumb enough to leave very vile comments, using like....their real-world identity (which BTW if you're an integrated 'Google Consumer' they likely have a lot of metdata on you, email, locations traveled on Google Map, search contents, yadda yadda yadda). Food for thought when you see something almost so impossibly contrived and inane/idiotic to be true on YouTube. It might've been made likes that ... purposeful like....Elmer Fud style....huntin' twhose whascally wabbits.

Personally I'm dumbfounded that no viable competition has popped up other than say BitShoot. But ultimately it comes down to the content creators. If they ain't leavin, then their audience ain't leavin, and YT is still laughing to the bank. I just don't know the compensation model well enough for YT, don't publish that type of stuff, but they must be overpaying all their content creators to stay put. There are numerous creators I follow that seem self-aware and consciously understand YT censors them, doesn't broadcast new content notifications on time, unsubscribes followers, on and on, but the money must be too good for those creators to self-de-platform and seek alternate avenues.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

She identifies as a blind person. She’s pre-op.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Don't forget that woman who actually did identify as a blind person and baked out her own eyes with draino.

This stuff is real.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Don't forget that woman who actually did identify as a blind person and baked out her own eyes with draino.

This stuff is real.

it's scary how many people in this world ain't right.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This award is to give those idiots who think this is a well deserved award hope. Don't ask me hope for what..I am too stupid to answer that.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
"Susan Wojcicki: "I'm tired of talking about myself. I wanna hear about you? What do you think about me?"

This is clown world that has mutated.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

originally posted by: jerich0

This stuff is real.

it's scary how many people in this world ain't right.

I’m beginning to think mental illness is so common we shouldn’t call it Illness. Look at half the country.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Wouldn't that be like Jeffery Dahmer winning "Master Chef"?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join