It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Sponsored Freedom of Expression Award Goes to YouTube CEO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, continuing to show the complete lack of self-awareness and humility we've come to expect from big tech, YouTube's CEO was awarded the Freedom of Expression award, which is sponsored by youtube.

Currently the video sits at 37 likes and about 12000 dislikes. That almost beats Biden's scores..The comments are surprisingly not disabled. Which personally, i recommend just skipping the video and going straight to the comments. There's some gold in there for sure.

You just gotta love the irony of it really. That's like Kim jong awarding himself the 'Bestest ever World Leader' award or something....

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I predict video removal in 3....2......1......and let the irony ensue!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I am surprised that they have no tampered with their votes of approval, maybe they forgot to do that, soon it will be a correction.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That ratio is comedy gold! I am taking bets the like dislike buttons will be removed by the end of the day. I mean Susan is so free speech right? lulz

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
April 1st was a few weeks ago.

This is beyond absurd.

This is like giving Andrew Jackson the Native American Liberation Award....

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Awards and titles don’t mean much if you give them to yourself.

Signed, Doctor President Prime Minister Admiral Marshal Emperor Ohanka, Liberator of Constantinople, Conqueror of Pyongyang, Defender of the Faith, Vanquisher of the Extrasolar Menace.
edit on 2042021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

When you're egotistical and no-one likes you, you feel better by giving yourself an award. You feel better for 24 hours, lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Speachless

Best part of it is though they cant touch this video , It's the " Freedom of expression " video they have to leave it up and take all of those dislikes and cold comments right to the chin .

Lets see how long they can contain there hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
We believe in the freedom to express exactly what we want you to in the way that we best deem fit. We feel In order to celebrate ourselves and our dedication to allowing people to express the things we allow we gave ourselves an award from ourselves to ourselves for ourselves! Congratulations people! Well done!

-YouTube

The real freedom of expression award is the downvote button(the one they want to remove)

edit on 20-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
One
is mine.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am surprised that they have no tampered with their votes of approval, maybe they forgot to do that, soon it will be a correction.

It's currently at 40 Likes.
It might be worth it to keep an eye on it, to see if it makes a drastic jump upwards anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This reminds me of a something that happened a few years ago.

My daughter was in elementary school and they have an annual father daughter dance that includes a dance contest.

Forty pairs of fathers and daughters dancing...
the last five after judging were three firemen, one cop, and the judges husband.

Now I have no chance of winning a dance contest but damn,,, let’s not even pretend it was a fair contest.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It’s still early on the west coast. The corporate kids are sipping their lattes right now. Wait a couple hours. I don’t see them leaving this like it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Horrible propaganda designed to be absorbed by the 81,282,916 gullible only 😃

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

what no disclaimer stateing,

Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other internet platforms, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.

after all it would be the only right thing to do, but i forgot this is the woke people. LOL

edit on 20-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

ha the woman in the video just said she blind. she did say lost most of her sight when 14.
but i swear it sure looks like she reading from a prompter or cue card.
watch he her eyes they move back and forth just like someone reading.
when someone says they are blind, they mean they can't can't see sh@@.

also she said she found friends that love beauty and fashion as much as she does.
just how the hell can she see psychical beauty if blind? how would she know unless someone told her, you can't see fashion, you can't see nature, all you can do is hear smell and feel it.

now when someone who is blind, that's means they can't see sh@@. someone who is partially blind / legally blind is something else. honest people would make the distinction between the the two, not play it up.

dishonest f+++s

edit on 20-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

This is how they brainwash their readers, if you tell everybody how good you are those that wants to believe will believe it.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Meanwhile, Zuckerberg and Dorsey have assembled crack teams to create some awesome awards to celebrate their own freedom support.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join