It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocker Ted Nugent Put in Stranglehold by Covid-19 virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: lakespirit

that will teach him.

do not question autoritar!

Right..authority

Teds a moron is all.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakespirit
www.freep.com...

Wango Tango! Geriatric hunter/rocker Ted Nugent "thought he was dying" after a tussle with the notorious Covid-19 virus. Prior to his recent Covid encounter, The Motor City Madman had denied the existence of the virus , but now Uncle Ted appears to be recanting somewhat in his views.

So even though he is 73, he recovered. Most in that age bracket don't make it. The virus is real, the scare tactics and fear from the govt and MSM is what are fake. The virus mostly kills people in Ted's age bracket, the rest of us get it and get over it or don't even know we have it.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

seems appropriate, whack em and stack em.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

www.freep.com...

Wango Tango! Geriatric hunter/rocker Ted Nugent "thought he was dying" after a tussle with the notorious Covid-19 virus. Prior to his recent Covid encounter, The Motor City Madman had denied the existence of the virus , but now Uncle Ted appears to be recanting somewhat in his views.

So even though he is 73, he recovered. Most in that age bracket don't make it. The virus is real, the scare tactics and fear from the govt and MSM is what are fake. The virus mostly kills people in Ted's age bracket, the rest of us get it and get over it or don't even know we have it.

Most in that age bracket do recover. IRCC, the fatality rate in that age bracket is about 2% which doesn't even take into account the significant portion of people who alreayd have their foot in the grave in that group.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Edumakated

That was my first thought.

I have had bad colds, and the few times I had the flu, each time, I said, "I thought I was dying." That was my way I guess for differentiating a cold from the flu.

At his age, and being male, I am sure he did think he was dying. My personal experiences with the males in my life, if they have a hangnail, they think they are dying.

yeah, there is a meme about "man flu". My wife is always giving me sh*t about how dramatic I am being when I am sick. She rarely ever gets a cold / flu. We've been married 20 years and I can't even remember the last time she was just sick with a cold / flu. I usually get it bad every other year or so where I am literally comatose on the couch and just sleep all day. Sore all over. No energy. Colds usually just stuff me up bad with mucus.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

www.freep.com...

There's a difference between saying that Covid-19 is "not a real pandemic" and saying the virus does not exist.

As I recall, the latest statistics are that over 99% of people who are infected with SARS-CoV-2 survive the encounter...and of those who have been counted as "Covid Deaths", only about 6% were killed by the virus alone (ie. 94% had contributing health issues/comorbidities).

So, I would say that Ted was being accurate with what he actually said.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The law of Man Flu dictates that, with any demonstrable illness involving fever, chills, aches, and expulsion of mucous, we males apply a touch of hype to the situation. "I felt like I was dying... but the fence was not going to repair itself, so I got my ass out there and did the job like a man."

Sounds like Ted experienced influenza with an exotic name... in other words, Chinapox leaves yet another fully recovered individual in it's wake.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is an interesting research article addressing mucous and assymptomatic response to the virus. So many people go out and get over the counter meds to combat mucous immediately when they start getting it coming in. Now if there is something to this I am concerned that some of those common meds could be causing more bad covid cases. I get a lot of mucous in fact, if I drink milk or eat ice cream, I am going for a bromelain pill almost right away, but bromelain actually reduces inflammation, not increases it and it also damages the spike protein and destroys it's enzyme. Beer contains bromelain to keep it from clouding. So, not all medicines work the same...bromelain also reduces incidence of clotting...and it is cheap.

medicalxpress.com...

I would bet that Ted would not want mucous because it would interfere with his singing. But how would he get rid of it? Would he get some meds from the store which could actually stop the mucous and B cells that protect us while not possessing the protease that destroys this virus.
edit on 20-4-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

I hope yours was the “got it from some kitty next door” otherwise I am deeply disappointed in everyone that two pages in and no one had said it.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
He denied the virus.

But the virus didn't deny him.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that will teach him.

do not question autoritar!

Is that like Moltar with a piezo auto helmet?
Fearsome, AND fuel-efficient
55 Carbon Credits old nemesis!

I don't know what Theodore's diet looks like lately...
but I hear it's carnivore-LEANIN. Like Pisa AFTER
the biggie. For a drug regimen, he probably made
up his mind last April Fool's what works.
I wish him, his own, and his ammo a cool, dry and safe place.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I've had the flu a couple of times and thought I was dying....

Me too. I've mentioned this before but it's the root of my skepticism of the covid. Got flu and had been wire brushing some sketchy paint so it might have been a combo effect but others did report a nasty flu in our area at the time. Lost my hearing for almost three weeks, hallucinated with fever and my now adult kids say I was screaming at times and that they survived on mouldy bread and peanut butter. I remember fear, then acceptance and not much else. Lost 20 lbs and skin was greyish. Sense of taste and smell still slightly buggered up now a few decades later. Ultimately, it took months for the wicked headaches to ease and almost six for my strength to come back. I had lost all track of time and place which still haunts me to this day as my kids were only 4 and 5 but I was single and clearly not caring for them. Eventually my mom took them and I was virtually alone with my nightmares until a friend took me to the clinic. They said I had an ear infection and gave me antibiotics that didn't work, though I was too messed up to remember to take them.

I mean, sure covid can exist, but is it really worse than what humans have been dealing with since the beginning of time?

Editing to add... I've been laughing about this title all day! Good one!
edit on 20-4-2021 by igloo because: added thought

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Thank you! I thought I was alone in living with the world's biggest hypochondriac and most impossible person to deal with when he *is* ill.

That being said, the few times I've actually had the flu have been sheer misery. Thankfully, it's rare.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Somebody explain me why I mentally link Ted Nugent to Jesse Ventura all the time.

No idea. Jesse Ventura was in the Navy in Vietnam and Ted Nugent went to extreme lengths to avoid serving.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join