It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Positioning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The soul uses teleportation to position itself as something. Teleportation explains a lot. A soul leaves a body no longer functioning to an extent via teleportation point A. It enters another body to function as via teleportation point B. What body does the soul go into to function as is godly.

I believe being near death triggers the teleportation of the soul. In other words, the soul leaves before the body dies. But if a body makes a recovery, the soul will teleport back into it.

When you teleport you are not traveling across any distance at all. Nope, it's just you go from point to point, instantly. I call it the Positioning. We been positioning as in, going from godly to humanly and then back to godly. Godly is the first us. Humanly is the second us. Positioning is like switching gears. Switching between just the godly is when you will not be back humanly again.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

A little foreshadowing would do well here .

And perhaps a beginning , middle and an ending .

Some paragraph indention wouldn't hurt either .

An interesting theory though

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Teleportation is mentioned in the New Testament of The Bible at least twice. Once, when Jesus was by the sea then suddenly was in a town much distance away, and then secondly, when the disciples were in a locked room ready to eat and then Jesus appeared somehow, in the locked room. I'm pretty sure that God has science figured out.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Wow, never thought of those verses being explained teleportation, interesting take.
And as for positioning, not sure I would buy that, most NDEs describe a type of hovering

That’s the best I got

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Teleportation is not real. It is a theory but not proven fact. If it were it is based on transporting Physical matter not a soul. So everything else is built on this idea of yours, is pure conjecture and fantasy.
edit on 4/23/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join