It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden DOJ Authorizes Police to Use Lethal Force Against Trespassers - Protestors - Resistors.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: SourGrapes

a reply to: carewemust

Murder implies Ashli babbitt was innocent. She wasn't.

What was she guilty of?

Giving federal security cause to believe she was a genuine threat to the elected officials they were hired to protect.

The azzhole spun the bottle. It stopped on Ashli, so he shot her. That was the extent of his assessment that Ashli was more of a threat than the other 500 taxpayer-owner-citizens entering "the people's house".

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Derek Chauvin wasn't convicted when Floyd died !!!!!!😎

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Storm the Capitol, you might get shot.

It's ALWAYS been that way. And guess what, she got shot and paid for that nonsense with her life. Was it worth it? Or the cop's life, was it worth it?

What? You mean to say you guys don't think they should have shot her in the leg or something? She was clearly doing nonviolent stuff. She didn't do nuthin'!

Isn't that how this plays out when someone resists arrest? The shooting is never justified, amirite?

Is Mike Lindell's social media site up yet? I have some things that can't be posted on ATS.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's ALWAYS been that way. And guess what, she got shot and paid for that nonsense with her life. Was it worth it? Or the cop's life, was it worth it?

What? You mean to say you guys don't think they should have shot her in the leg or something? She was clearly doing nonviolent stuff. She didn't do nuthin'!

Isn't that how this plays out when someone resists arrest? The shooting is never justified, amirite?

Is Mike Lindell's social media site up yet? I have some things that can't be posted on ATS.

So secret it can't be posted on abovetopsecret.com? Intriguing.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

What was she guilty of?

Giving federal security cause to believe she was a genuine threat to the elected officials they were hired to protect.

That’s a laugh, didn’t the asshole shoot her through the door window or something?
If you think they were doing their duty, what is your take on the cops shooting these criminals of late, who were in the act of conducting criminal activities, they were genuine threats to the officers and citizens right?

How can there be so much video, yet the officer-murderer remains unknown? CNN paid Antifa Terrorists to record the entire melee inside the Capitol building.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You've been here long enough to know how far you can push the envelope. ATS is too good of a forum experience to take the chance of being banned for life.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What was she guilty of?

Let's look at that for a moment...
Source

The US Supreme Court has made it clear that law enforcement agencies are not required to provide protection to the citizens who are forced to pay the police for their "services."

In the cases DeShaney vs. Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock vs. Gonzales, the supreme court has ruled that police agencies are not obligated to provide protection of citizens. In other words, police are well within their rights to pick and choose when to intervene to protect the lives and property of others — even when a threat is apparent.

So you're telling me the same police who we as citizens have zero authority or court identified right to look to for protection are in DC killing unarmed protestors in the name of protecting elected official's well being (from ridiculously misperceived threats)? and you're not seeing the huge glaring asininity in this?

Would you have preferred the protesting mob successfully entered the Senate chamber and confronted those officials in whatever manner they deemed appropriate?

Versus the murder of an unarmed protestor? Yes, yes I would and dare I say so would the nation's founding fathers. Redress of grievances is part of the job description and, if any of those elected are unwilling to perform that duty, they need to be shown the door. THEY are the ones occupying and trespassing on property owned by We the People, not the other way around.

The capitol building is not property of we the people. It's a federal facility intended for official staff to conduct their duties, not a town hall meeting with open invitation to the public.

originally posted by: xuenchen

Ah yes, investigations published by biased insiders 🤣

As opposed to the conclusions of unqualified armchair theorists? Yes.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
This is just for white people right? I can't imagine the riots that would ensue if the perpetrator was black.

If Ashli Babbitt was a Black Trump supporter, and murdered by a White Capitol Police officer?

That's a good question!

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
this mudpit forum has infected this site with stupidity on such a scale...

Well, thank God you're here in every thread to tell us about it. Whatever would we do without you? You're wrong, by the way. And why do you do it, but never add anything about the thread's subject? I mean, this news has potentially dire consequences for every citizen in America. Don't you have an opinion about that?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

What was she guilty of?

That’s a laugh, didn’t the asshole shoot her through the door window or something?
If you think they were doing their duty, what is your take on the cops shooting these criminals of late, who were in the act of conducting criminal activities, they were genuine threats to the officers and citizens right?

Exactly....hypocrisy runs rampant.

If Officer Chauvin arrested and subdued George Floyd this week, he would have been in the clear if Floyd had died, according to the precedent Joe Biden's DOJ set last week.

The timing was good for Floyd's family though. They're $27 million dollars richer because the incident happened before Joe Biden was sworn in as U.S. President.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I agree with you actually, cops also act according when they defend the tax paying public interest when they dust a criminal who tries to flee. I agree they should be shot in order to protect the citizens from possible harm a sloppy pursuit can lead too.

Capital security protected the capital.
Public police protect the public .
Right?

Police at least issue you some commands for you to attempt to follow and your compliance dictates the outcome 99.99% of the time.

In the capital case the oddest part for me at least is how relaxed the law enforcement and general staff inside the building seemed to be right up until the shooting. If the law enforcement in the building felt their lives of anyone else’s was at risk they didn’t show it much. I don’t recall anyone even form a line with bearing arms in a attempt to stop anyone. The protesters simply walked to a certain point and then one got executed. It also true that top American officials could be put at risk because there is no way of knowing the ranks of the crowd. I do agree that the highest levels of a nation do require tight security to suggest otherwise is foolish.

edit on 19-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Pointing out glaring hypocrisy and double standards isn't whataboutism.
Although I'm sure you'd like it to be.

I know! It's almost like they've got an official Communist Democrat Handbook Of Snappy Comebacks And One-Liners. Whataboutism is snappy comeback #27. They all use words like:
Snowflake
Insurrection
Q-Tard
Trumpist
etc.

I need to find one of those manuals they all spout from so that the next time somebody on here uses one of those ridiculous terms, I can respond with, "Ah.... snappy comeback #8, yeah." I guess it saves them from wearing out their brain from having to think for themselves too much.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Yea, but we got the meme's and they are deadly considering at this point we don't even have to make them up but record their leaders on video!

The Babylon Bee is becoming popular as hell because it's hard to tell satire from reality anymore.
edit on 19-4-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

What was she guilty of?

Let's look at that for a moment...
Source

The US Supreme Court has made it clear that law enforcement agencies are not required to provide protection to the citizens who are forced to pay the police for their "services."

In the cases DeShaney vs. Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock vs. Gonzales, the supreme court has ruled that police agencies are not obligated to provide protection of citizens. In other words, police are well within their rights to pick and choose when to intervene to protect the lives and property of others — even when a threat is apparent.

So you're telling me the same police who we as citizens have zero authority or court identified right to look to for protection are in DC killing unarmed protestors in the name of protecting elected official's well being (from ridiculously misperceived threats)? and you're not seeing the huge glaring asininity in this?

Would you have preferred the protesting mob successfully entered the Senate chamber and confronted those officials in whatever manner they deemed appropriate?

Versus the murder of an unarmed protestor? Yes, yes I would and dare I say so would the nation's founding fathers. Redress of grievances is part of the job description and, if any of those elected are unwilling to perform that duty, they need to be shown the door. THEY are the ones occupying and trespassing on property owned by We the People, not the other way around.

Here, here! Well said!

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

What was she guilty of?

Whataboutism doesn't change the fact she was actively in violation of federal law and there was no predicting her intentions or her threat level. I guess they could have posted a sign saying "all trespassers past this point may be fired upon" because intruders need that kind of warning.

These protestors broke into and set fire to the Portland Courthouse last month.

Protestors breach and burn Courthouse: www.oregonlive.com...

Would police shooting them have been OK with you?

As of this week, lethal force is authorized.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Neither was George Floyd

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

No, too intelligent for smart-alecks. It might make their brain explode.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Neither was George Floyd

Neither deserved summary execution by law enforcement.
Period.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: SourGrapes

Subversion, possibly. I saw a thread pulling pics of her from different scenes earlier.

article
Watch the video at the end of this webpage... the entire event was choreographed.
I can across a similar article and after watching your video it seems even more plausible.

www.winterwatch.net...

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The capitol building is not property of we the people. It's a federal facility intended for official staff to conduct their duties, not a town hall meeting with open invitation to the public.

Then the same rules of defense should apply to ALL Federal buildings which contains Federal employees inside?

I don’t remember the same defense tactics being deployed when “actual” rioters tried cementing a door and burning people alive at the Federal Courthouse building in Portland. So, with your logic, shouldn’t those protesters have also been shot and killed?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join