It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on ending racism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Racists usually aren't shy and bashful. They tell you what they think. Of course it's usually in private, because they assume you are like them. So I thought of a way to end the mystery and stop the hate.

If a person identifies as "racist" they feel they are superior to others based on their skin color, or some other natural characteristic, encourage them to embrace it. Be proud of who you are. But wear a hat. If you are a racist, be a damn good one. And let others know how good you are at it. a hat with a "burning cross" on it would do nicely. that or a noose. Just a universal symbol so everyone who sees it will immediately recognize it. The benefit will be twofold. Racists will be able to identify others of like mind, and they can congregate, tell jokes about how "everyone should own one" or something equally as amusing, while the rest of the world can go on about their lives, doing normal things and no longer worrying that because they have white skin, they are assumed to be racist or privileged. Black folk who are racist can have their hats as well, and congregate with other like minded people.

This isn't segregation, it's allowing communities to be built, and people who think alike to be together. We as a society have slipped far away from were we were on course to go. We were likely one generation away from making racism such an outlandish thing that anyone who thought that way would be ostracized, ridiculed, and shamed into hiding. A society like that would make those who were racist look silly and likely either change their views or hide away so they weren't found out. (both ways are a win for the rest of the world)

But we need the MSM to do their part. If they see a crime and immediately want to pull the race card, they have to first verify if the perp had his hat on. If he did, and was a self admitted racist, then the news wouldn't be anything earth shattering, just another mundane story of a racist doing racist things. We could get back to looking at things objectively, and looking past skin color to understand why someone did something bad.

we need to stop devolving as a group. Momentum needs to be gained in moving forward, and away from the idea that racism is everywhere and in everyone. it just isn't. I know, the MSM will have to find a new bogyman to blame for everything, but they will bounce back quick. They always do. So be proud of who and what you are. Don't hide it away, show the world. Be you.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Easiest way to end racism,is take out all mentions of seperate races out of old science books(pre 60s study finding race isnt anything but a social construct) and all government papers. The Only "race" is humanity.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Didn't we annihilate racism in the 80s?

However as a political weapon to create monsters that only they can slay has been shown to be quite effective.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Racism will never be eliminated. It is too profitable for the ones “trying to stop it” to let it go away.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Let's just stick with the masks instead of hats.
Everyone already has 'em...and they don't mess up your hair.

White mask = white racist
Black mask = black racist

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What do I wear if I hate everybody?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Spats.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

No mask.
edit on 19-4-2021 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

No mask.

Better.
Birkenstocks are another option.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've got an even quicker method to end racism.

Dismantle the corporate mainstream media monopolies and repeal section 230.

BOOM. All of a sudden you'll wonder where all the propaganda towards hating your neighbor went.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

your threads are always good for a laugh

just... not in the way you think

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I've got an even quicker method to end racism.

Dismantle the corporate mainstream media monopolies and repeal section 230.

BOOM. All of a sudden you'll wonder where all the propaganda towards hating your neighbor went.

Racism begins at home, usually with uneducated and/or poor families. The solution is removing the ignorance that we are somehow that radically different as humans and encourage them to get to know other people which will actually give them much better reasons to want to punch them in the face.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But we need the MSM to do their part. If they see a crime and immediately want to pull the race card, they have to first verify if the perp had his hat on.

To be fair...Lately the MSM has been describing perps of anti-Asian hate crimes as "Snazzy Dressers".
edit on 19-4-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Morgan Freeman was asked how to stop racism. His answer was "stop talking about it."

I think we should follow his advice and see how things pan out.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You're naked, then.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

what color is your hat?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

If you hear the whistle, you're the dog.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The law has to treat all those who fall under it the same. Exactly the same. Race cannot enter the discussion for punishment or boons. Some of literal laws of the land are based on race so racism is the law of the land.

If you have to consider the perpetrators race in order to make a judgment that’s racist.(looking at you Canadian legal system)

I agree with Augustus, it all starts with education. We are born equal, elevated by our educations and defined by our actions. Every human has amazing potential but wether or not that potential ever comes to fruition is another story.

edit on 19-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

This isn't segregation, it's allowing communities to be built, and people who think alike to be together.

Meh. You're thinking too small. Your defined target audience is too narrow. You need to think bigger. Think "bigot"!

Not all bigots are racist, but all racists are bigot! There's all kinds of "them" bigots. There could be so many "Chapters" in your club, and BONUS, people can belong to more than one Chapter! They could have pins or patches for their hats, so that like minded bigots can easily find each other and establish a peaceful corner to lament together.

edit on 19-4-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So long as Critical Race Theory and Intersectionalism are considered serious and valid philosophies, we won't end anything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join