It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live - Derek Chauvin Closing Arguments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here's a livestream with the closing arguments. Not sure if we'll get a verdict today but it's going to get hairy.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Here's another livestream, you can comment on this feed and it's the main feed I use for streaming "peaceful protests" so you can tune into this guy afterwards as well, for when things get interesting. Steve's channel is my personal favorite.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
State starts off by talking about Floyd's character as a child. What a rip.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Had a staycation in downtown chicago over the weekend. Walking down Michigan Avenue and Oak Street, it was sad seeing all the boutiques and stores boarding up windows in preparation.

Nothing says fight the power like looting Gucci and Prada.

In a world where i am dictator, id say open season on looters. No need to board up windows. Just station armed security snd let it be known rioters will be shot.
edit on 19-4-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Here's another livestream, you can comment on this feed and it's the main feed I use for streaming "peaceful protests" so you can tune into this guy afterwards as well, for when things get interesting. Steve's channel is my personal favorite.

Thanks for the link.

Pretty sure it's likely to spark some "peaceful fires" regardless. Hell, they could come back with an immediate conviction on all charges and it could still ignite. Anything less than that it's almost a certainty.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Had a staycation in downtown chicago over the weekend. Walking down Michigan Avenue and Oak Street, it was sad seeing all the boutiques and stores boarding up windows in preparation. As you know, nothing says fight the power like stealing Prada and Gucci shoes...

In a world where i am dictator, id say open season on looters. No need to board up windows. Just station armed security snd let it be known rioters will be shot.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

As you know, nothing says fight the power like stealing Prada and Gucci shoes... 

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I would have looted Versace and then gone across the street to Hugo's Frog Bar for some free beers.

edit on 19-4-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Sorry, I just can’t listen to all the lies in that prosecution closing argument. Evidently he did not watch any of the videos. I will check back later to see if he is done.
edit on 4 19 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I dont care if he was as A+ student and was an eagle scout. That has nothing to do with the pos he grew up to be. Had he just got in the cop car instead of not complying to every order the police gave him.

He would have died in the back of the police car.
Chauvin is innocent simply because there is reasonable doubt.

Either way its gonna burn and Maxine waters should be prosecuted for inciting violence.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I wonder what type of pressure the jurors feel.

No matter what decision they come to, everyone knows what's next.

Due process, even the notion, has bee corrupted. Perhaps beyond repair.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I guess the prosecutor doesn't realize that handcuffs aren't designed to be comfortable.

eta: Is it just me, or is the prosecutor actually trying to pretend like he's about to cry a lil bit?

not much, but I noticed it a couple brief instances....

edit on 4/19/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Sorry, I just can’t listen to all the lies in that prosecution closing argument.

The jerk is acting like GF's defense attorney. The judge should shut him down.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Had a staycation in downtown chicago over the weekend. Walking down Michigan Avenue and Oak Street, it was sad seeing all the boutiques and stores boarding up windows in preparation.

It should be that easy, but the democrat leaders make the people think the police are only there to hurt them, plus they command the police to stand down. It's ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Regardless the outcome, there will be riots.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

State is claiming that the cop (the black one) didn't listen to Floyd when Floyd was saying he was claustrophobic and not listening to what the police were telling him. Man I hope these jurors are taking notes of this.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Sorry, I just can’t listen to all the lies in that prosecution closing argument. Evidently he did not watch any of the videos. I will check back later to see if he is done.

It's pretty infuriating to sit here and listen but it's good to hear all the lies he tells.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I still think many people got involved with BLM because they are jealous that they were too young to take part in the L.A. Riots in the early 90's.

They are praying for a Not Guilty verdict here.

edit on 4/19/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yep, I hope all the honest people are armed and able to keep their families safe. I'll be watching the action safely from the outskirts of my small Conservative country town.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I still think many people got involved with BLM because they are jealous that they were too young to take part in the L.A. Riots in the early 90's.

They are praying for a Not Guilty verdict here.

So am I, but only because it would be the justifiable end to this boondoggle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join