It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is who you picked....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just love this video for the raw, in your face, idiocy. This is who the left is putting their faith in....this is who is making decisions for you, this is the exact reason nobody wants to hear your opinion.

Please....if you voted for this, please help me understand why.

Bet this video disappears soon....
edit on 4/18/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I find it funny they actually call Schumer "Mr. Neat" sarcastically.....he must be a mess.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So essentially they are cockroaches living in "Joe's Apartment."

Makes perfect sense to me.

S&F for posting this.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

bunch of cheap bastards with their money. but will give ours away radical or stupid cause they can.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Well....it is from the horses mouth...and from years ago....they literally call Schumer "Mr. Neat"...sarcastically.

And the rats in the house? I mean seriously....who lives like that? It is a complete $hithole......

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well....it is from the horses mouth...and from years ago....they literally call Schumer "Mr. Neat"...sarcastically.

And the rats in the house? I mean seriously....who lives like that? It is a complete $hithole......

Rats and cockroaches all living together...

I guess you can pick who the humans in the video represent.

I'm going with cockroaches.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

bunch of cheap bastards with their money. but will give ours away radical or stupid cause they can.

A very valid point.

They all have McMansions in their home states but live as frugally as they can while in the Capitol.

And while they are doing their job "representing" us there they piss away our money like it doesn't matter at all to them.

Because it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Rats and cockroaches all living together...

I guess you can pick who the humans in the video represent.

I'm going with cockroaches.

Another part that is funny to me is they reference a show based on their house, but the show says it is Republicans....it is just very revealing.....

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yeah....ummmmm.
They talk about a rat problem in the place but leave boxed cereal on the table? I think not.

The whole thing felt fake to me.
From a pack of phonies.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hollywood theatrics for the most gullible people on the planet. You gotta love this #.
Does anyone actually believe they live there?
They look to afraid to sit on the couch with the conveniently strewn tie. 🤣🤣🤣.....and to think of all the sheeple that buy their # and support these cons, you’re eff’n stupid AF.
edit on 18-4-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I seriously doubt they're actually sleeping in that house.

Here in Michigan, a lot of Government jobs require you to live in a specific area to work in that county. I know a guy in the Detroit Police Department who rents a $400 house in Detroit with five other guys, but doesn't actually live there.

I think this is a bunch of Democrats trying to come off as personable and like "regular folk." When they've all got three houses, condos, and apartments like Bernie Sanders.

link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Yeah....ummmmm.
They talk about a rat problem in the place but leave boxed cereal on the table? I think not.

From a pack of phonies.

A valid point as well.

The place is probably where they stash the dead hookers so the SS knows where to pick them up.

I really can't see those three "living" there.

link   

Staged BS!

If you believe this — you’re a moron.

ETA, DTOM beat me to it.
edit on 18-4-2021 by KKLOCO because: A sleuth quicker than me

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Hollywood theatrics for the most gullible people on the planet. You gotta love this #.
Does anyone actually believe they live there?
They look to afraid to sit on the couch with the conveniently strewn tie. 🤣🤣🤣.....and to think of all the sheeple that buy their # and support these cons, you’re eff’n stupid AF.

You do realize this was CNN reporting and from 7 years ago right?

I absolutely believe they live like frat boys. The one guy laughs and calls Schumer Mr Neat twice....they know eachother....this is very real.

The reason you haven't seen it a ton is because it is real.

These guys are dirtbags of the worst kind.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I can see why those guys can't think. Those cereals are bad for the brain when you eat so much of it.

link   
All a bunch of liars saying they're living in their work house.

They only rented this house to show their payroll departments they 'live' in DC.

link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Yeah....ummmmm.

From a pack of phonies.

Not fake at all...just like a frat house. You think they staged the stale bread in the fridge?

I'd bet we could quickly find a pic of Schumer in the tie that he picked up from the couch.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Maybe some truth to it.

They all congregate there periodically, to have who knows what type of ritualistic orgies.

I’m seeing the logic now.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So....to prove anyone wrong that says they don't live there.

Here is a pic of Schumer speaking at some event....notice the tie.

Now....from the video where he pics a tie up off the couch....same tie. So unless they seriously staged this then he definitely stays there.

Prove me wrong with science....

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Guarantee you they only go to that house to pick up their W2's and bang hookers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join