It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Cuomo Suggests Killing White Kids Will Change Gun Laws

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I remember when Columbine happened. And Kip Kinkle, those were white kids killing other white kids.

Wasn't Sandyhook also white kids against white kids?

If anything when white kids get shot white adults buy more guns, and few if any restricts are brought in.

Maybe this clown should start asking about black on black gun crime as well and see how much that changes things

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I’m not suicidal... I just want to die.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Just another pandering moron. He knows very well that police and guns aren't the issue. But you don't get PC brownie points and keep a job at CNN by telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As I have said recently, and still maintain, nothing is ever going to change if we don't start telling the truth. Its not hate, its not racist, its just observant truth.

The statement by cuomo, tasteless as it was, indicates the ratio of black children killed by guns is disproportionate to the number of white children. The numbers do bear that out. But it does not make reference to the fact that both white and black children live with the same laws. Obviously something else is dictating the behavior that results in these deaths. I will not say what I feel it might be for obvious reasons.

Moreover, it implies that white people don't care as long as its black children getting killed. That is not true. But I admit, it is getting harder and harder for me as a white person to care about black children getting killed when it appears black people are more concerned with optics and who is pulling the trigger than who is getting shot. There is a thread here on ATS right now about blm showing up at the site of an officer involved shooting only to find it was a white victim - so they left without a protest.

link

If you can look at that and not accept that the protests are motivated by race rather than justice you aren't being honest with yourself or anyone else. Of course its wrong to say that and people will call you a racist hater bigot white supremacist terrorist for it. But at least you were honest.

What is going to be achieved by maintaining the lie out of a disjointed code of political correctness?

If you want to be part of the problem - keep telling the lie.
If you want to be part of the solution - be honest and be prepared to be raked over the coals for stating the obvious.
edit on 29-4-2021 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join