It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Cuomo Suggests Killing White Kids Will Change Gun Laws

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why is this excuse for man still able to talk publicly? the butcher of NY still walking free with no a worry in the world, Oops I forgot is the fake media CNN backing his sorry arse again.
You have to give it to the Butcher of NY he does like killing old people soo why no children.

The Cuomos seem to enjoy targeting the weak and the helpless to further their aspirations.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Cuomo is essentially telling thousands of low IQ CNN Leftard viewers:
'Hey, viewers...if you REALLY want these new gun laws enacted?---Go out and kill some white kids!'

seems like you are reaching here tbh

I don't have a dog in this fight-I think all politicians right or left are vampiric including here in the UK.
But don't you think if trump had said something similar to what Cuomo said-the media would be claiming he was inciting violence?I do.
Cuomo also saying maybe "we should not have police"..Hes flat out lying-hes wealthy,of course he wants police.
Also today,Maxine waters was telling protesters to "be more confrontational."
That sounded like incitement to break the law-as they are already rioting-whats more confrontational than rioting?

Politics in the US is crazier than it has ever been IMO-you guys are at the frothing at the mouth stage right now,and its not pretty to watch.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

www.law.cornell.edu...#:~:text=Whoever%2C%20with%20intent%20that%20another,circumstances%20strongly%20corroborative%20of%20tha t

(a)

Whoever, with intent that another person engage in conduct constituting a felony that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against property or against the person of another in violation of the laws of the United States, and under circumstances strongly corroborative of that intent, solicits, commands, induces, or otherwise endeavors to persuade such other person to engage in such conduct, shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half of the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the crime solicited, or both; or if the crime solicited is punishable by life imprisonment or death, shall be imprisoned for not more than twenty years.

(b)

It is an affirmative defense to a prosecution under this section that, under circumstances manifesting a voluntary and complete renunciation of his criminal intent, the defendant prevented the commission of the crime solicited. A renunciation is not “voluntary and complete” if it is motivated in whole or in part by a decision to postpone the commission of the crime until another time or to substitute another victim or another but similar objective. If the defendant raises the affirmative defense at trial, the defendant has the burden of proving the defense by a preponderance of the evidence.

(c)

It is not a defense to a prosecution under this section that the person solicited could not be convicted of the crime because he lacked the state of mind required for its commission, because he was incompetent or irresponsible, or because he is immune from prosecution or is not subject to prosecution.

www.talksonlaw.com...#:~:text=%E2%80%9CIncitement%20to%20violence%E2%80%9D%20is%20a,it's%20d one%20through%20another%20person.

Lee Rowland: We all know the First Amendment protects almost all speech. But when does speech cross the line into something that’s unprotected, like incitement to violence?

Why should White Kids or every law abiding citizen be punished to get a point accross? Why do we have to give up our rights because of daily shootings in (for example) Chicago?

time.com...

A trace of the two guns found by investigators at the scene revealed that suspect Brandon Scott Hole, 19, of Indianapolis, legally bought the rifles in July and September of last year, officials with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said Saturday.

This White kid got what he deserved. Young enough to not have a paper trail of crimes. So yes he legally aquired the rifles used. Precisely the individual I do not want buying firearms. But he slid under the radar if you will. This horrible incident will be used in further propaganda against The Right to Keep and Bear Arms (Instructions to the Government) Shall not infringe the rights of the.......

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution protects the right to keep and bear arms. It was ratified on December 15, 1791, along with nine other articles of the Bill of Rights. In District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the Supreme Court affirmed for the first time that the right belongs to individuals, for self-defense in the home,while also including, as dicta, that the right is not unlimited and does not preclude the existence of certain long-standing prohibitions such as those forbidding "the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill" or restrictions on "the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons".In McDonald v. City of Chicago (2010) the Supreme Court ruled that state and local governments are limited to the same extent as the federal government from infringing upon this right

Interesting times i feel.
edit on 18-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: There are more planes in the Ocean, then there are submarines the sky 🙄

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Cuck Cuomo is now officially the cuckiest cuck that ever cucked.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
When will Cuomo and the MSM call the massacre in Boulder a Hate Crime?

Ya know, because all the people shot were white and all.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I wonder who will show up to protect CNN at the next riot in Atlanta after they get rid of the police?

This is from last year.

edit on 4 18 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

(post by fiverx313 removed for a manners violation)
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Yeah.

I've always advocated for freedom, individual rights, the Constitution, so anyone who disagrees with me is always arguing for fewer freedoms and rights.

I'm sure I'm at the top of your "lists".
edit on Mon Apr 19 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

i guess this is a good thread for counting how many members have completely lost touch with reality...

idk if a list like that will be very useful to the new owners, might be a good metric for what kind of ads to start running

What is it with you leftists and "lists"?

I mean seriously.

Sounds like you are anti-Constitution, anti-American.

In other words, a typical leftist.

Sounds like the f#king Stasi.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

i guess this is a good thread for counting how many members have completely lost touch with reality...

idk if a list like that will be very useful to the new owners, might be a good metric for what kind of ads to start running

I mean seriously.

A typical Cheka.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You should at least find it disturbing for the idea that certain groups are incapable of empathizing with anything until others of their own group start to be targeted too.

It presupposes there are no perspectives outside one group's perspective, and if there are, none of those perspectives are legitimate perspectives, but than again, that it was that the idea of "lived experience" is all about isn't it?

You, me, everyone on here has lived experience, but haven't you noticed that only the lived experiences of certain people, how look certain ways is considered valid in today's world. Despite the fact that she has lived a very privileged existence, Oprah can spread around her lived experience as though she were encountering racism at every corner. Let's look at the purse incident. It was only Oprah's lived experience of that incident that mattered, and no one bothered to ask the shop assistant in question what her lived experience of that incident was, did they? It was simply assumed that the only lived experience that mattered was Oprah's.

It had to be white assistant lording it over the lowly black woman with absolutely no shades at all of privileged rich woman lording it over poor wage slave worker which could easily have been there.

So circling back around (a phrase you might understand from Jen Psaki), Cuomo is assuming that white people will only care about things when their personal lived experience as a racial group includes those things. He's assuming no white people are ever shot by police for questionable reasons (they are, and there are far more police shootings of white people every year than blacks). What he seems not get is that as a whole, whites view these things differently without the automatic, knee jerk assumption that some cop woke up in the morning looking to go out and kill some random dude, and generally speaking, we end born out in that assumption.
edit on Mon Apr 19 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I mean seriously.

A typical Cheka.

I had to look that one up.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And some wonder how the German people allowed the holocaust to happen in front of their eyes...

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

And some wonder how the German people allowed the holocaust to happen in front of their eyes...

Yeah...Hitler had 'Lists' too.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The United States is on a path to commit far worse then Germany did, and due to the same reason.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I think CumHo is suggesting that the media actually start reporting on white kids being shot.

Because they are... every day.

Maybe the media needs to change the narrative to accomplish what their owners (the DNC) need to get done.

Or possibly he is making more and more outrageous quotes to keep the public from understanding that he is the Nursing Home Mass Murderer.

Interesting times, is it not?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

LOL you screwed up your own interpretation 🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join