It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Cuomo Suggests Killing White Kids Will Change Gun Laws

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What a dumbass thing to suggest on national TV to a rabid bunch of sycophantic activist Leftist CNN fan-bots.

Chris Cuomo says there won’t be police reform until ‘White people’s kids start getting killed’

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Friday during "Cuomo Primetime" said that police and gun reform won’t happen until "White people’s kids start getting killed."

"Shootings, gun laws, access to weapons. Oh, I know when they’ll change," said the anchor. "[When] your kids start getting killed. White people’s kids start getting killed."

Cuomo put on a hypothetical accent and pretended to be a White parent. "What’s going on with these police? Maybe we shouldn’t even have police," he said.

www.foxnews.com...
(Emphasis mine)

I'm not sure what a "white accent" actually sounds like...but, apparently, Chris Cuomo does a good one on TV...maybe because he's white, but who knows?

So there you have it...CNN is giving it's Leftist, ready-to-snap, anti-gun, nut-job, viewers their marching orders.

Cuomo is essentially telling thousands of low IQ CNN Leftard viewers:
'Hey, viewers...if you REALLY want these new gun laws enacted?---Go out and kill some white kids!'

White parents take note...CNN thinks your kids will need to die for REAL gun control to kick in...and Chris Cuomo just painted a bullseye on their 'Hello Kitty' backpacks.

Very irresponsible journalism...and dangerous to children, as well.

Should we expect better from CNN or any Cuomo?...Probably not.

edit on 18-4-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'Hey, viewers...if you REALLY want these new gun laws enacted?---Go out and kill some white kids!'

seems like you are reaching here tbh

+30 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

How so?

"Shootings, gun laws, access to weapons. Oh, I know when they’ll change...[When] your kids start getting killed. White people’s kids start getting killed." -Chris Cuomo

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What laws?

What laws will prevent criminals from conducting crimes?

This is just another attempt at pre-crime, removing the firearms from everyone "just in case" someone goes stupid.

They can't rely on honest reporting because that will show that criminals actually ignore gun laws, big surprize there.

The same people that want to defund the police are the same ones who want to negate the 2nd Amendment, and if they pack the courts like they want to, that might become a reality.

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"When your kids start getting killed. White people’s kids start getting killed."

Cuomo is white, and he has kids.
His statements verify the level of his insanity.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

In what way?
The statement is pretty clear.

He just told his audience, admittedly small, that if white kids die then gun control will be easier to achieve.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

In what way?
The statement is pretty clear.

He just told his audience, admittedly small, that if white kids die then gun control will be easier to achieve.

Sounds racist, if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Troll thread...he said killed by the police. You're purposely leaving out the whole quote and it's super obvious.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I like how he said (in his ‘white people’ voice) “what’s going on with the police? Maybe we shouldn’t even HAVE police

As though that is a reasonable person’s response to high incidences of police officers shooting criminals during the course of an arrest.

No sane person, anywhere, thinks ‘maybe we shouldn’t even have police’

To even entertain the notion that cNn is some kind of ‘news outlet’ automatically excludes one from any conversation

100% false 100% of the time - and unashamedly so.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Troll thread...he said killed by the police. You're purposely leaving out the whole quote and it's super obvious.

He said "Gun laws, access to weapons".

(post by fiverx313 removed for a manners violation)
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

No fella,
He also talked about police reform.

But this

"Shootings, gun laws, access to weapons. Oh, I know when they’ll change," said the anchor. "[When] your kids start getting killed. White people’s kids start getting killed."

...doesn;t sound at all like police reform.
It sounds like gun laws.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I wonder where the last 4 years went?

“Inject bleach” - was never suggested
“Attack the capitol” - was never suggested
“Mexicans are rapists” - was never uttered

Ad fricken nausea

But NOW it’s “but You’re intentionally cropping statements to make it seem like he said something g he didn’t”

And as far as ‘twisting his words’ or ‘reaching’. Unlike the dEmocrat party leadership, who openly voice their direct instructions to their activist followers, chris cuomo’s words are only a simple tone of voice away from being a whole lot more ‘direct’ than : “join me as we peacefully protest” being twisted into :” reeeee, that’s a direct instruction”

link   
Clearly Cuomo hasn't read existing gun control laws nor has any other shill pushing them.

You'd think they would though since it's COMMON SENSE.

+4 more 
link   
It's all part of the progressive plan to destabilize.
Here is mad max waters inciting blm and antifa to "stay on the streets, get more active, more confrontational."

Of course fredo will get away with it just like maxine will. Didn't they just impeach Trump for this stuff?
It's all such a #ing joke.
One plus from all the blatant BS is I no longer turn the television on, EVER.

There is no peaceful ending to this folks.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Isn't that like yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theatre, when there's no actual fire? I thought things like he said, the way he said them, were kind of frowned upon? I know it's frowned on in the real world; those in touch with reality.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hmmm, I wonder what color the kids at every school shooting were? Sandy Hook, et al ...

Am I to believe they are now all mysteriously POC because they got shot and died and no gun control happened? Is this like that thing where if you are a successful minority, you are now suddenly white supremacist?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hmmm, I wonder what color the kids at every school shooting were? Sandy Hook, et al ...

Am I to believe they are now all mysteriously POC because they got shot and died and no gun control happened? Is this like that thing where if you are a successful minority, you are now suddenly white supremacist?

I wondered about that myself. I believe you're right.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Cuomo (both of those #s) are coked-up mental cases 😃

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Why is this excuse for man still able to talk publicly? the butcher of NY still walking free with no a worry in the world, Oops I forgot is the fake media CNN backing his sorry arse again.
You have to give it to the Butcher of NY he does like killing old people soo why no children.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join