It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is election interference wrong?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
Art. 2 Sec. 1, Cl2 of the Constitution states that ONLY electors can change the voting date.

You may want to reread it, that's not what it says.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

Levin has been going on with this issue for the past 6 months. If he was wrong about it, they would've shut him down by now.

ANY vote after Nov. 3rd is invalid, period.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

You see anything about the Electors being the only ones able to change the voting date in there like you claimed? No? Exactly.

Inanity like this sums up the whole Q-Cumber cult in a nutshell, you just make s*** up and hope no one fact checks your garbage.

edit on 18-4-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You may wanna take more time to actually look up evidence you don't believe in, so you sound less like an idiot there skippy.

Interactive Constituition

I never hinted, implied, I was an expert; just that Mark Levin has been carrying on the torch for awhile now.

And since he doesn't dribble when he talks, (unlike SOME ppl) I'm gonna assume he knows what he's talking about.

"Q", pfft. gtfo.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think it is fairly obvious that there was a lot more than mere election interference. It was outright election rigging.
The real question is how the Democrat party was allowed to get away with it.
It's way more than the media that is in their pocket - and I say that in the sense that the Democrat Party is actually compromised itself.
The system ultimately failed and continues to fail now as the 3 branches are about to lose the entire idea of equal standing.

edit on 18/4/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This paper (just disable JS to read it) says only Congress can change the date.

But technically, (most likely) only electors.

Who can change the date...

So again, NOT Sec. of States; NOT Governors.

So, once AGAIN, no matter how much you WANT to believe Biden was elected LEGALLY, HE. WAS. NOT.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

no, the system didn't fail. Our "Supreme Court" showed contempt for the law & outright cowardice by not hearing the case.

This what happens when you try to drain the swamp. The swamp fights back.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This paper (just disable JS to read it) says only Congress can change the date.

Thanks for telling me what I already knew and what I just told you above.

So, once AGAIN, no matter how much you WANT to believe Biden was elected LEGALLY, HE. WAS. NOT.

You should give those two morons Lin Wood and Sidney Powell a call, maybe they can use your massive legal knowledge and get a case to the Supreme Court where you can employ this dopey argument.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You should give those two morons Lin Wood and Sidney Powell a call

Didn't you have a TV series over there called " Fantasy Island " ?

Those pair need to take a trip there.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Yeah, but it's only a matter of time before you Brits steal it like you did with The Office.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: alldaylong

Yeah, but it's only a matter of time before you Brits steal it like you did with The Office.

If we steal peoples land, we will steal anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

your cognitive dissonance is showing.

Trump won slightly over 1% in the mail-in ballots in the 5 battle grounds states.

That is statistically improbable.

Continue if you want to label me as a "Q supporter", but I doubt you'll find any comment I ever posted endorsing Q.

I quoted Levin, no one else. "Q" was bs.

But pls, don't let me get in your way of slandering me. Or ignoring the FACTS.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

And your ability to post bull**** is for you. You got caught making something up and now you'll do it again. Watch:

Trump won slightly over 1% in the mail-in ballots in the 5 battle grounds states.

Sure. Post the statistics.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

And your ability to post bull**** is for you. You got caught making something up and now you'll do it again. Watch:

Sure. Post the statistics.

I think he was talking about the clandestine batches of mail-in ballots found in the dead of night, with no one allowed to watch, that broke 100% or 99% to Biden. You know, normal stuff, nothing to see here kind of stuff.... that of course was changed as a reality in post-production by the 'fact-checkers' who dutifully told us what we saw with our own eyes didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think he was talking about the clandestine batches of mail-in ballots found in the dead of night, with no one allowed to watch, that broke 100% or 99% to Biden. You know, normal stuff, nothing to see here kind of stuff.

Nice Q stuff, LARP on brohan.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Why go through the farce of counting the ballots if someone has rigged the voting machine or stuffed extra ballots for their candidate?

The lefties have embraced it though, like defunding the police, the woke crazy wont stop.
www.newsmax.com...

Win at any cost is nothing new...sports, politics, business - depends on your ethics

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I think he was talking about the clandestine batches of mail-in ballots found in the dead of night, with no one allowed to watch, that broke 100% or 99% to Biden. You know, normal stuff, nothing to see here kind of stuff.

Nice Q stuff, LARP on brohan.

Lol.

Q - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Democrat water carriers masquerading as Libertarians really need to get some new stuff.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Lol.

Q - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Democrat water carriers masquerading as Libertarians really need to get some new stuff.

And lamo-s still LARP'ing need to come back to reality.

Oh, wait, I forgot, Pillow Boy is gonna save it all now.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Lol.

Q - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And lamo-s still LARP'ing need to come back to reality.

Oh, wait, I forgot, Pillow Boy is gonna save it all now.

Lol, I doubt even you know what you are rambling on about, let alone the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Lol, I doubt even you know what you are rambling on about, let alone the rest of us.

We're talking about the Q-Tard stuff you believe, foreign guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join