It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Trump told his army to "fight like hell" and he was wrong?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: panoz77
Just watched a commercial from the biden administarion, message.....

"Fight this virus and prepare for the next one"

The Biden administration IS a virus.

The DNC is like a plugged toilet. It wont ever flush. Instead it is overflowing, not only onto Americans, but worldwide. They have roses for everybody

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

security forces would be called in long before they reached her neighborhood.

Yea you’re right, she would pull a mayor Beetlejuice, and she is condescending enough to have here local defunded police watch her block while the city burned.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Maxine Waters is a constantly re-elected official. For that reason, she's emboldened to be her violence-minded self.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I'm sorry I can't take you serious having back to back trump election posts. 2 posts on the new forum b2b? Can't even take your posts serious any more.

that's fine, but you have to do more than cry like a school girl. I mean, it's cute to watch, but once we pat you on the head and tell you got back to your room, everyone forgets about you until your next tantrum.

Why not debate, explain why I'm wrong, show me where my flaw in logic are.

Like a big girl would.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
The true power of Trump's army lies in their ability to log on to internet websites, complain about the state of affairs, whine about people currently in office, project kneejerk solutions to perceived problems and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it

Why would we do anything to help burning dem cities? Ha....no need to....let them burn!

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This is the downfall of society and a large portion of the pubic is far to stupid to comprehend this.

It's ironic that you call a "large portion of the public" stupid when you can't even spell 'too' correctly.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

This is the downfall of society and a large portion of the pubic is far to stupid to comprehend this.

It's ironic that you call a "large portion of the public" stupid when you can't even spell 'too' correctly.

Just saying.

Ah, well, if the grammar nazi catches me, it completely negates anything I have to say, so I suppose congratulations are in order. Well played Adolph.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Networkdude tone deaf thread 1,034.

I understand that’s how things look to you given your age and life, but that’s not how the world actually is.

Turn off the Hannity and Carlson and actually consider that the way you learned how things are, isn’t how they are in this time and century.

Or stay stupid. I really don’t care which.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Strange...you would think that any comment would be welcomed in a "discussion" thread, even if it is a grammar issue.

So far it's two pages of echo...echo...echo.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Strange...you would think that any comment would be welcomed in a "discussion" thread, even if it is a grammar issue.

Peace

I'm sorry, your use of ... is incorrect, therefore, anything you have to offer is negated. Sorry if you had a point to make, perhaps better use of grammar would provide you more clout in the future. (see, it's kind of a dick move when you look at it) I actually welcome discussion, but we don't see much of that. We see, well, you know.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I understand that’s how things look to you given your age and life, but that’s not how the world actually is.

Turn off the Hannity and Carlson and actually consider that the way you learned how things are, isn’t how they are in this time and century.

why do you disagree?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It also surprises me that you've spelt Adolf wrong too. Since his form of government is something that you're clearly in admiration of.

Work on it mate.

I can get you some cheap English lessons if you pm me.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It also surprises me that you've spelt Adolf wrong too. Since his form of government is something that you're clearly in admiration of.

Work on it mate.

I can get you some cheap English lessons if you pm me.

I'm white, so obviously a skin head follower of Hitler, but regardless of how superior I know I am, this is a discussion, and while your obvious superiority as third grade English teacher is impressive, I have to wonder if you understand the content of the OP or you are just looking for things to put a red X on.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Well, I'm white too, and although my hair is short, it's not quite down to the skin.

I understand the context of the thread thanks, just the same old clutching at straws "they did it too" threads that pop up here thirty dozen times everyday.

Is there any chance you might stop boring people with this crap?

Just let it go, your life will be much better for it. Trust me.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well, I'm white too, and although my hair is short, it's not quite down to the skin.

I understand the context of the thread thanks, just the same old clutching at straws "they did it too" threads that pop up here thirty dozen times everyday.

Is there any chance you might stop boring people with this crap?

Just let it go, your life will be much better for it. Trust me.

LOL, you sound like a nice guy, so I'll offer you a bit of my advice. If I write something you don't want to read, I'd really appreciate you skipping it. Both for your mental health and the quality of the thread. Unless you speak for everyone here (aside from me) there is a chance someone else might want to discuss this with me or others.

I have made a distinguishable avitar so people like you can easily identify my threads and click the X in the upper right hand corner.

If you need help with those instructions, just let me know.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I'm sorry I can't take you serious having back to back trump election posts. 2 posts on the new forum b2b? Can't even take your posts serious any more.

Some people enjoy wallowing in their own misery.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Peace

I'm sorry, your use of ... is incorrect, therefore, anything you have to offer is negated. Sorry if you had a point to make, perhaps better use of grammar would provide you more clout in the future. (see, it's kind of a dick move when you look at it) I actually welcome discussion, but we don't see much of that. We see, well, you know.

Remarkable language....I always thought an ellipsis (...) could also be used to show a pause in speech, like an echo.

Learned something new today.

Not a wasted thread anyway.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Looks to me as if those on the left are not only enjoying the double standard, they are defending it.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Sorry mate, i didn't mean to piss on your bonfire and I wouldn't normally bite, but you called people stupid while at the same time you made a preschool spelling mistake.

Please try harder in future! That's all from me

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

A wise person once said "ageism is the only self-correcting bias".

LMAO at you and your "fight the power" whipper snapper mentality.

After you mark a few more clicks on the ol' odometer, live a few more decades on this planet friend, I promise you that you'll see things differently. Take it from people that have walked in your shoes. Either that, or you'll still be a "fight the power" hipster anarchist at the ripe old age of 50-60ish. Generally, though, that's indicative of somebody that's gone nowhere in life, has no equity, no legacy, nothing worth nurturing or passing onto the next generation.

I hope you end up in the former category (anarchist hipster seasoned and wizened over the years), because the alternative is a not very promising start to your twilight years.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join