It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Triangle UFO - Debunked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I think the lens style is confirmed in the video but I don't see it possible how the observer can estimate it 700 ft.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Excellent explanation. Good Vid.

Guy knows his stuff. Can't say the same for the Navy.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think the Video and explanation makes logical sense.

Good find

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I think there is something else going on with with some of this evidence that's been coming out. So what about the clearly fake claims that are being passed around by the same sources to? My guess is that these fake claims and evidence are being tossed out to the public so that "Credible Deniability" can be established. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I do know that whatever Pentagon source is leaking this fake stuff out. Whatever happened during that event has the person spooked. They might be skittish or something, or maybe someone pressed everyone on board to shut their mouths. I don't know.

I think we need to weed out these fakes so that the real photo evidence that is coming out can be looked at to figure out what's going on. Between the clearly fake videos or known items being misidentified, to the weird cover story of "foreign drones", it seems that some one or group is trying to rebottle the genie on us.
edit on 18-4-2021 by Guyfriday because: removed tell tail info

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

We've been saying exactly this here on ATS since the video came out.

The thing that absolutely stinks is Jeremy Corbell. He's promoting this on tv stations around the world as a genuine UAP.
The man is a film maker. Film makers work with what? Camera's. He knows full well the video is out of focus.

He's going down the Steven Greer road and he shouldnt be taken seriously

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I thought there was a simple explanation. It is better to wait for the full investigation of the claims before arguing.

The Navy is doing what the government always does, they keep up the confusion in order for a denial to be made easily if someone actually gets a good picture or video of some top secret project.

If you could look at this small device right here, we will expla..........

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Bally, well, we know what Churchill had to say about the navy.

😹

Cheers

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I fully agree with Micks theory here.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
star and flag
thanks for info

that one had me initially wowed

still waiting for a really good vid / pic of an extraterrestrial vehicle.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

All of these "debunks" completely ignore the eyewitness testimony that accompanied it.

The Navy crew members who recorded the video.. and the pilots who encountered the objects...

They both saw them with their own eyes.. they were actual objects with that shape. Not apetures.

Taking these cases without the anecdotal evidence is very irresponsible.

The whole reason they are being investigated by the DoD is because of the witness testimony.. not just lights on a video.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
All of these "debunks" completely ignore the eyewitness testimony that accompanied it.

The fact that several ships and many eyes witnessed the event debunks this debunking attempt.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

They both saw them with their own eyes.. they were actual objects with that shape. Not apetures.
Where are the statements from the crew members who produced this video?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

The fact that several ships and many eyes witnessed the event debunks this debunking attempt.

This event? I haven't seen much about it, other than the video. Is there more information about it? Was it reported as a "pyramid" by the witnesses?

at one point matching the speed and bearing of one destroyer for 90 minutes while performing "brazen" maneuvers.
www.foxnews.com...

Gosh. An aircraft paced a destroyer. I wonder what a "brazen" maneuver could be, that hussy.

edit on 4/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It’s pretty well known that changes in zoom/aperture levels have immediate effects on whatever bokeh is displayed.
And yet at the very beginning of the clip, the lens isn’t zoomed at all (see the focus on the pole) and then as it zooms in on the triangle, the triangle‘a shape and definition don’t change at all.
Not bokeh IMO

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Anyone with a modicum of savvy could see that the "triangle UFO" was clearly crap.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Excellent video. Anyone else’s heard of a strobed craft, including a TR3?

for the Navy to confirm legitimacy only means one thing : what Guyfriday wrote

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

What about the triangle stars?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

The Navy crew members who recorded the video.. and the pilots who encountered the objects...

Taking these cases without the anecdotal evidence is very irresponsible.

The whole reason they are being investigated by the DoD is because of the witness testimony.. not just lights on a video.

The regular Navy is full of idiots. Just because someone sees something they don't understand doesn't mean it's an alien type craft.

I think people are ignoring the possibility of mass hysteria or people making something out of nothing just to mess with the general public.

Hell, when I was in the Navy there were countless things I could have taken videos and photos of and slapped a "Woah guys this is crazy it's a UFO" tag on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm wondering, whether it's real or not, is why is the mainstream media hyping this? Didn't the UFO thing usually get shot down as people being whacko or somthing like that? They seem to be wanting to make this accepted as an actual UFO. I don't trust them, and we know they do what they are told to promote a narrative or a certain agenda. Why are they giving it any credence now, at THIS point in time?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I was leery of this story when i saw Jeremy Corbel was connected to it.

Everything i have seen from him is bull#. Staged, and dramatic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join