It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A-holes!! Won’t even take perfectly good money...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This copper baby right here is my go to pan,

use butter and nothing sticks- Ever!

www.copperchef.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
You waste bacon on a CAT?! Why on God's earth would you feed an incredibly expensive HUMAN food to something that actually likes eating mice??!!

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove
Don't Copper pans release toxic gas and minerals into your food? That is what I have read. Nothing beats cast iron

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
Nothing beats cast iron

It all depends on how and what you're making. Each type of cookware material has its plusses and minuses.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: rickymouse
You waste bacon on a CAT?! Why on God's earth would you feed an incredibly expensive HUMAN food to something that actually likes eating mice??!!

My cat does not agree with you. He feels I do not give him enough bacon. He only goes through a pound a week though, and enjoys the less expensive kinds.

He is blind so thinks cash register receipts are mice, he gives the same "mouse" sound as the other cats make for mice when he finds cash register receipts and hauls them to the bottom of the steps or livingroom floor. He also likes the scarves my wife knits, he hauls them and meows like the proud mouse call with those too.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Cast iron. Last pan you will ever have to buy. Non stick forever. easy to clean. Every pan I have is cast iron . Had them for over 12 years and they still look and act like new.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

This got me thinking, which hurts, about a insurance company I checked out. They didn't take cards of any kind, you could only pay in cash. Who does that these days? Were they so shady that they would only accept cash, were they forced to do that with .gov regs?

Who doesn't accept a card these days? One is almost required to have one to do almost anything. Yet, these guys, nada.

They were way too expensive anyway, so i bolted. Got a better deal with one of the name brands, and I didn't " Pay for more than I needed" according to the worst ad campaign ever to insult the viewers of said commercial in America.

link   

This got me thinking, which hurts, about a insurance company I checked out. They didn't take cards of any kind, you could only pay in cash. Who does that these days? Were they so shady that they would only accept cash, were they forced to do that with .gov regs?

Who doesn't accept a card these days? One is almost required to have one to do almost anything. Yet, these guys, nada.

They were way too expensive anyway, so i bolted. Got a better deal with one of the name brands, and I didn't " Pay for more than I needed" according to the worst ad campaign ever to insult the viewers of said commercial in America.

link   

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
A word of caution when buying frying pans;

I bought a cheap one, and got burned. Well, my hand got burned every time I was putting the pan back to the closet, because there's a design flaw.

This design flaw leaves a hot metal bit not only completely visible, but also 'touchable' on the handle, if you happen to hold the pan even -slightly- 'wrong'. What idiot designs a frying pan in such a way that you can burn your hand very easily because you're not expecting a big part of the handle to be super hot? There shouldn't be so much exposed metal in the handle part, or at leat the handle should have some kind of 'hand-stopper' curve, like knives do, so you don't accidentally slide your hand to the metal bit - which happens WAY too easily on that particular pan!

So, be careful when buying frying pans, you might get exposed metal on the handle.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join