It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccine trials have begun on children

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

So what's your point?
The claim was that the EUA only allowed distribution to those 18 and older. This is incorrect.

The vaccines are allowed to be distributed even though they still aren't FDA approved.
The FDA approved the vaccines for emergency use.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

www.bitchute.com...

They made it legal to distribute for emergency use. Without responsibility to the manufacturers. None of the vaccines have been fully tested and approved by the FDA.

Obviously it has been approved to distribute. This means nothing about safety. It only means they want everyone to take the experimental vaccine.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Without responsibility to the manufacturers.
Same responsibility as for any other vaccine. The manufacturers pay into the vaccine compensation trust fund. Someone can file a claim. If their claim is denied they can appeal. It's similar to the way workers' compensation insurance works. You can't sue your employer if you get hurt on the job.

This means nothing about safety. It only means they want everyone to take the experimental vaccine.

The vaccines completed stage III trials. With 10's of thousands of participants for each.

edit on 4/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Children aren't at any threat from Covid-19. I can't say that I'm shocked anymore. Massive greed and corruption seem to be par for the course. they are actually doing trials on children.

Covid vaccine trials have begun on children. This is the story of Maddie and the horrors she has endured and continues to endure following her inoculation. Please share her story so parents can see the dangers this vaccine poses to their children. With enough awareness maybe we can prevent another tragedy from happening and eliminate so much unnecessary suffering.

I thought that in another thread of yours you promised to be more careful and check the shonky sources that you have been spraying these boards with before posting nonsense?
Not a man of your word, then?
edit on 19-4-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I asked Google 'who funds the national
vaccine injury compensation program'....this is what came up..

How is the VICP funded? Federal tax dollars allocated by Congress at $110 million per year. Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund, funded from an excise tax of $. 75 on every dose of covered vaccine that is purchased.

Does that mean the manufacturer pays $.75 to the fund for every shot sold?

edit on 19-4-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Does that mean the manufacturer pays $.75 to the fund for every shot sold?
Yes. But, being a trust fund, it also has income from investments.

Turns out I was wrong though, the VCIP does not cover claims for COVID vaccines. That is handled by the CICP.
www.hrsa.gov...

edit on 4/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Children aren't at any threat from Covid-19. I can't say that I'm shocked anymore. Massive greed and corruption seem to be par for the course. they are actually doing trials on children.

Covid vaccine trials have begun on children. This is the story of Maddie and the horrors she has endured and continues to endure following her inoculation. Please share her story so parents can see the dangers this vaccine poses to their children. With enough awareness maybe we can prevent another tragedy from happening and eliminate so much unnecessary suffering.

I thought that in another thread of yours you promised to be more careful and check the shonky sources that you have been spraying these boards with before posting nonsense?

I don't know what your problem is? The video in the link below is CNN. Fauci intends on giving the vaccines to kids of virtually any age. Stanford has launched trials on 2 year olds according to CNN.

Dr. Fauci on when children can get vaccinated

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I don't know what your problem is? The video in the link below is CNN. Fauci intends on giving the vaccines to kids of virtually any age. Stanford has launched trials on 2 year olds according to CNN.

Do you think this Greta kid will get vaccinated?

Hard to read her: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She seems to be a leftist. So she will believe any BS they tell her. She will at least say she took the vaccine even if she didn't.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Your source in your op was "Sergeant Majors Truther Info"?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

My problem is that is not your source in your OP?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join