It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting article. (Russian poison).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'd like to first say that I am bringing this certain article to those who are interested in Ukraine, Russia, Putin, etc.

Alexey Navalny, and his current state:

For those who don't know Alexey Navalny is a direct threat to Putin's over all political goals and power in Russia. He was found to be poisoned a Novichok nerve agent, basically he was deliberately poisoned.
I came across a Aljazeera news article (www.aljazeera.com...) where I found the direction and tone of the article quite interesting.

Kremlin critic Alexey Navalny ‘could die at any moment’: Doctor

Physician Yaroslav Ashikhmin said on Saturday that test results he received from Navalny’s family show him with sharply elevated levels of potassium, which can bring on cardiac arrest, and heightened creatinine levels that indicate impaired kidneys.

His personal physicians have not been allowed to see him in prison. He went on a hunger strike to protest against the refusal to let them visit when he began experiencing severe back pain and a loss of feeling in his legs.

Well, I am just here to bring you this sort of information to light, apparently this man who was poisoned once, is now on a hunger strike to the point his vital organs are on the verge of collapse. I am no expert on how totalitarian, hyper masculine, toxic oligarchy states work, but it seems like the strongest opposition to Putin is being literally starved to death.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I am no expert on how totalitarian, hyper masculine, toxic oligarchy states work, but it seems like the strongest opposition to Putin is being literally starved to death.

Wow, great set of adjectives.

He is not being starved to death ... he is starving himself to death.

He is in prison, you don't get to see your own doctor when in prison.

Try lifting the veil to see the puppet masters who control this man.

Nor have you told us why he is in prison. Sticky details I know.

P

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Cancel dissent. By any means necessary.

Coming soon to a Country near you.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

On 20 August 2020, Russian opposition figure and anti-corruption activist Alexei Navalny was poisoned with a Novichok nerve agent and was hospitalized in a serious condition. During a flight from Tomsk to Moscow, he became violently ill and was taken to a hospital in Omsk after an emergency landing there, and put in a coma. He was evacuated to the Charité hospital in Berlin, Germany, two days later. The use of the nerve agent was confirmed by five Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) certified laboratories

www.opcw.org...

www.themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Are you aware that this nerve agent is in the possession of the West?

MI6, CIA or any of the three letter agencies could well have used the poison to lay the blame on Russia.

Lastly, Russia is not stupid. They would not use a poison that blatantly says Russia, Russia, Russia.

You still have not answered the question, why was he arrested.

P

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Stop being difficult. It's clear as day as to what is going on.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

He was arrested because he is at odds with the current government.

Just like some in the US.

Cancel Culture. Same thing.

Though in the US they haven't gotten to actual bullets.

Yet.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoser793

Though in the US they haven't gotten to actual bullets.

Are you in for a rude shock!

Every time the enemedia champion some person you can bet the person is one they have been ordered to make a fuss over.

P

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

'Western' media isn't reporting on this man. Notice my source, a main stream media source that isn't governed by 'western' interests, and is using subtle journalism to hint towards a political opponents assassination.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sorry, missed the button. Phoenix - this reply is for you.

Like Biden? Harris?

And, I'm sorry. Enema media?

That really sounds like the current MSM.

edit on 18-4-2021 by Hoser793 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Now lets be honest here..

If Putin wanted this man dead....he would be dead...

No need for nerve agents or anything underhanded...

Riouz

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

He was arrested for violating parole!

What part of that did you not understand.

Every media report fails miserably in letting you know what he was originally sentenced for.

This is just another media circus.

P

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

He was supposed to be dead. Until he survived. And now... Can we connect the dots?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

He was arrested for challenging the status quo. For daring to say 'we can do better'.

Are you American? See any parallels?

edit on 18-4-2021 by Hoser793 because: spelling

It's been 60 mins. Can someone help me out with a 'crickets' meme? Haven't figured that out yet.

edit on 18-4-2021 by Hoser793 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2021 by Hoser793 because: time

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoser793

Are you American?

You need to concentrate a little on situational awareness.

P

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Wow you sure have a healthy-hardon for Putin there dont ya? Hmm....

Unrelated sidenote: The amount of people who on one hand screech the loudest about their U.S patriotism while simultaneously not only making excuses for Russia and its actions, but also go the extra mile in literally disseminating Russian propaganda and talking points.... Sure is curious

I wish more people were aware of Foundations Of Geopolitics by Aleksandr Dugin. If they were perhaps they not only would be able to resist being manipulated into espousing such ridiculousness umder the guise of 'plausible deniability', but at the very least stop aiding the literal enemy in the process.

Pawn. The word is pawn.

Ffs.

As for the OP- thanks for attempting to bring light to the situation with Nalveny. Putin is also moving to list his supporters as a 'terrorist org' in an attempt to further scilence amy opposition. Sadly due to his failing kidneys, last i read his doctors have said he could be dead within a matter of days without appropriate treatment. Its bad enough he is being held in ome of the worst 'camps', known specifically for housing political dissidents of putin where theyre subject to, among other behaviors, physical and pyschological torture. It should be blatantly obvious to anyome payimg attention exactly what is going on here.

No doubt the Kremlin is extatic that they have so much support from misguided and manipulated individuals around the world, especially in the U.S of all places. That, of course, was the plan. Putin is not dumb by any stretch of the word- that inpart is why he is so dangerous. Its just a shame some people seem tp genuinely be unaware they are being played like a fiddle.

edit on 323055008am30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

join