It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's BBQ time in Portlandia. Don't you love the unity Joe Biden has brought to America?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yea, the love and unity that the US is feeling since the evil orange man has been overthrown is amazing. I have to applaud all of you big brains who voted for Joe. Look even Antifa and BLM are celebrating the love and unity by having a huge BBQ that will feed the homeless and give them shelter.....oh wait, you mean even after Drumf is gone they are still being violent and burning down their own neighborhoods?

Maybe Kamala and her idol Snoop Dog can go and smoke a few blunts with these peaceful souls and try to calm thing down a bit?
edit on 17-4-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Democrats instigated this, I am glad they have to deal with this now.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

My home town, 31 years.

Mom and best friend still live there.

I won’t visit there. 9 years since.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

My home town, 31 years.

Mom and best friend still live there.

I won’t visit there. 9 years since.

I really feel sorry for people who are forced to move and leave their home because their local government would rather play politics than do their job to make their community and citizens feel safe.

It's time to fight back against these government sanctioned terrorists.
edit on 17-4-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I really feel badly for the normal people whom live in these areas. But they have to realize, this is what democrats do to people and places. The democrats have been the worst thing to happen to a lot of these places, they have used the black community for so long, it's just sad.

I hope no innocent bystanders are injured in this mess, well not physically injured. The truth, and this may come as a shock to the left, but burning down your own people's business actually hurts everyone. I know, I'm just as shocked as them. But thank God for the Harris administration..... They got this under control, just like Pelosi has her dentures under control.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Not going to lie, I was hoping for a Portlandia skit.
"Got the gear?" Cut to gas masks.

Looks like a friendly city they have there.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added vid

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It's time to fight back against these government sanctioned terrorists.

That would take some balls.

All I’m seeing is soy boys.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I here you. But never take patience and tolerance as a weakness because once that damn breaks it will be unstoppable.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Pyromania season in full bloom? what the hell did I just watch?
People want to tear down everything but you can only build up.
You can only make a grave by building down.
Or a basement which is slow death by doritos and mountian dew.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

You and I both know this violence and destruction by Antifa and BLM didn't have anything to do with Trump. It has always been about the destruction of our country, culture and values. Now that Trump is gone it should be quite obvious the goal of those who support BLM/Antifa.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Yea, the love and unity that the US is feeling since the evil orange man has been overthrown is amazing. I have to applaud all of you big brains who voted for Joe. Look even Antifa and BLM are celebrating the love and unity by having a huge BBQ that will feed the homeless and give them shelter.....oh wait, you mean even after Drumf is gone they are still being violent and burning down their own neighborhoods?

Maybe Kamala and her idol Snoop Dog can go and smoke a few blunts with these peaceful souls and try to calm thing down a bit?

Looks like a "mostly peaceful" barbecue.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Never fear, the FBI is on the case now.

Wray has now refined his views. Antifa is still an ideology, but there are now people "coalescing regionally" that share Antifa views.

Maybe a progressive think-tank can break out a dictionary to look up what the terms coalescing regionally mean and what they imply.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I used to really like our quirky city.

Then the assholes took over.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That's what pisses me off the most about Trump. The people he chose as replacements. Did he know or did someone who grifted into his admin convince him to bring these people on?

Before I would ever vote for him again that is what I think is the most important question I would want answered. Wray, Bill Barr and it's getting too late to think of several others.

I am out for the night with that one.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
They need to fight this with fire fighting helicopters. They would put out the fires and with ice water they put out the protests.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I used to really like our quirky city.

Then the assholes took over.

Was it that hard for them?
How long did it actually take?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

What’s joe’s motto, build back better? As someone pointed out on ATS, that’s only possible if you destroy what is current?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Democrats instigated this, I am glad they have to deal with this now.

Democrats certainly stirred the pot on this one by pushing a divisive racial agenda, but this isn't new, I've seen riots like this under every administration that I can remember. They happen regardless of who is in power and until somebody pulls their finger out and puts a stop the the things that cause them these riots will keep happening.

So far, neither Democrat nor Republican has been able to fix things.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Portland is a lost cause. These people want this. Let them have it.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
You're right, tear it or burn it down then rebuild new. AAAhhhh, but who does the building and who owns it when it's up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join