It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanford Study- China Virus 1000X Smaller Than Mask Holes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your example only measures directly in front of the mask. Notice that big cloth sheet put over their head to absorb the redirected aerosols.

Both my videos show aerosols.

I’m not sure what drives your agenda, when the topic is non political your scientific understanding and analysis is flawless. When it’s a politically driven subject you’re very selective about which sources you quote. Not sure who pays the wages, no matter how beguiling I’m not buying it.

Your example doesn’t show aerosols?
edit on 17/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

ICU beds are always near capacity.
Are they? They aren't here. Right now 192 out of 336 are in use. 57%.
hiema-hub.hawaii.gov...

You can google hospitals beimg near capacity with flu cases in like 2017 or other years well before COVID

For short periods of time, yes. Do you think the doctors and nurses are lying about what they've experienced with COVID?

Both my videos show aerosols.
Only aerosols which form after the vapor condenses, outside the mask.

I’m not sure what drives your agenda, when the topic is non political your scientific understanding and analysis is flawless.
This thread is about "science", actually. Masks do not stop everything, but they do a hell of a lot better job than nothing.

edit on 4/17/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: putnam6

So, no problem. Just shuffle the patients around.
I wonder why they didn't think of that.

Jansen says people often ask how they can help.

His answer is simple: do everything you can to not get this virus.

"Because, at least, in Atlanta we are now in worse shape than we've ever been," he says. "We have more patients in hospitals than we have had since the beginning of this pandemic in March. So now, more importantly than ever, we have to do the things that we know help."

The 4/5ths of patients weren't from COVID, it was because of all the patients that had to put off surgeries, etc. among other things. Hell even at its spring 2020 peak the hospital beds barely got over 2/5th's the issue was all at once.

At Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta, Chief Medical Officer Dr. Robert Jansen

This guy is in the busiest downtown, trama unit hospital

Atlanta proper has 15 hospitals even more within 25 minutes drive or less

edit on 17-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Probably difficult considering the overwhelming stench of sh!t being spouted from their mouths.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The 4/5ths of patients weren't from COVID,

Not sure about that statistic but the requirements of dealing with COVID patients puts additional strain on the whole system.

This guy is in the busiest downtown, trama unit hospital
And he was talking about Atlanta, in general.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

No, they weren't we had nothing like the first 6 weeks those were COVID patients, but later we didn't get above 15% COVID patients and it didn't stress the hospitals EVER.

January 2021:

Georgia hospitals struggle with COVID-19 surge as ICU beds near capacity

www.fox5atlanta.com...

ICU beds are always near capacity. This is basic business management. It is like airline seats or hotel rooms. You always want ro be at like 80% or else you are losing money on under utilized assets.

You can google hospitals beimg near capacity with flu cases in like 2017 or other years well bwfore COVID

Closer to 85% if hospitals want to reach EBITA.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I never said it was a hoax. Covering your mouth with your hand or a mask is just ineffective and certainly not something that should be mandated by law.

Pre Covid world were you ever asked to leave a store for coughing and not covering your mouth?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Edumakated

No, they weren't we had nothing like the first 6 weeks those were COVID patients, but later we didn't get above 15% COVID patients and it didn't stress the hospitals EVER.

January 2021:

Georgia hospitals struggle with COVID-19 surge as ICU beds near capacity

www.fox5atlanta.com...

ICU beds are always near capacity. This is basic business management. It is like airline seats or hotel rooms. You always want ro be at like 80% or else you are losing money on under utilized assets.

You can google hospitals beimg near capacity with flu cases in like 2017 or other years well bwfore COVID

Closer to 85% if hospitals want to reach EBITA.

I know which is why it is comical!

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Good point. The smell of # can be overwhelming to the senses.
edit on 17/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Lumenari
Two Weeks to Flatten The Curve.

Remember that?

"We", as a country, never did the things they asked us to do to flatten that curve.

and yet here we are .

Funny how things work out isn't it .

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Pre Covid world were you ever asked to leave a store for coughing and not covering your mouth?

Yeah. Ways of thinking changed when HIV came along too.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

The Stanford Study will still disagree.

It is not a "Stanford Study." It is a hypothesis presented by Baruch Vainshelboim.

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

You know what a hypothesis is, right?

So basically the Stanford Biologist are just wasting there time ?

It does make one wonder why they would waste there time with such a study if it was just a nothing burger .

Oh well

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Ya know, there was an important untaught lesson I've learned along the way in life that seems to go unappreciated by a lot of the 'thinkers' of the world ... When models and numbers don't reflect reality, the models and numbers are incorrect, not reality...reality is always correct over human models.

Yet somehow, the people that create models seem to forget this...
edit on 17/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It does make one wonder why they would waste there time with such a study if it was just a nothing burger .

He. One. Singular.
But it's not a study, it is speculation. It was published in something called Medical Hypotheses

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Pre covid if the government introduced a new law making it illegal to cough or sneeze without covering your mouth it would have been laughed out of parliament.

Amazing what a little fear and propaganda will do to peoples sensibilities.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Right but presented wrong. Masks lower bioavailable oxygen and people cannot think well enough to challenge someone who is BSing them. It is a tool. The same goes for certain chemicals in things like perfume and colognes, especially the expensive ones. The people get panicked from the chemicals and are submissive to the actions of the ones who wear them...that is ketone chemistry. Red wine also has some chemistry that makes people submissive. White wine has very little of that chemistry. All of this I am discussing has been known for thousands of years. But not that many people know about it so much anymore.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Pre covid if the government introduced a new law making it illegal to cough or sneeze without covering your mouth it would have been laughed out of parliament.

Still would be.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Masks lower bioavailable oxygen

By how much, do you reckon?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
positively incredible that people have such cartoonish visions of free-floating viruses wandering around naked through the air... not sure if science education has truly failed on so many levels or it's just a testament of the human mind's ability to refuse any facts that don't fit the emotional preconceptions.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Was unprotected sex outlawed in response to HIV?

“I would sleep with you darling but unfortunately it was 6 days since my last HIV test and I only have one condom.”

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join