It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanford Study- China Virus 1000X Smaller Than Mask Holes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The China Virus is 1000 TIMES SMALLER than the holes in the face masks we are forced to wear.
This is like throwing a ping-pong ball through a 7 x 7 ft. picture window.

Now...I'll admit...I am not a biologist...

...BUT these scientists at Stanford University ARE actual biologists...

...AND their work is peer reviewed (67 scholars, doctors, scientists, and other studies to support the study's conclusions)...

...AND it was posted on the the National Center for Biological Information (NCBI) government website...

...AND these Stanford biologists flat out state: "SARS-CoV-2 can easily pass through any facemask".

So WHY are we even wearing these things?
Why is the government still telling us to--MAKING US--wear these things?
It's not like they are not aware of this information.
The MSM isn't talking much about this study, either.

In fact, TWITTER actually suspended political strategist, Steve Cortes for quoting and linking to the Stanford study.

twitter.com...

FROM the Stanford Study:

Efficacy of facemasks

The physical properties of medical and non-medical facemasks suggest that facemasks are ineffective to block viral particles due to their difference in scales [16], [17], [25].

According to the current knowledge, the virus SARS-CoV-2 has a diameter of 60 nm to 140 nm [nanometers (billionth of a meter)] [16], [17], while medical and non-medical facemasks’ thread diameter ranges from 55 µm to 440 µm [micrometers (one millionth of a meter), which is more than 1000 times larger [25].

Due to the difference in sizes between SARS-CoV-2 diameter and facemasks thread diameter (the virus is 1000 times smaller), SARS-CoV-2 can easily pass through any facemask [25].

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
(emphasis mine)

Stanford study quietly published at NIH.gov proves face masks are absolutely worthless against Covid

americanconservativemovement.com... id/

AGAIN...the virus is 1000 TIMES SMALLER than the holes in the facemasks!
AGAIN...Ping-Pong ball through the 7x7 ft. window!
AGAIN..."Due to the difference in sizes between SARS-CoV-2 diameter and facemasks thread diameter (the virus is 1000 times smaller), SARS-CoV-2 can easily pass through any facemask"--Stanford Study

WAKE UP!!!!---We're being conned!

edit on 17-4-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Uh oh!! 😳. So, how many masks do I need to wear?

ETA: as an entrepreneur, I've just realized a business opportunity. A cellophane mask company. "Our masks stop COVID dead!"
edit on 17-4-2021 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2021 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We shall now condemn the heritics against The Church of The Mask, all follow the Maskolytes.

We shall now take a knee to obey the Mask.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

ETA: as an entrepreneur, I've just realized a business opportunity. A cellophane mask company. "Our masks stop COVID dead!"

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

A single strip of duct tape against the mouth and nose will stop all Covid transmission.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I’ll preemptively insert a retort to the inevitable argument that the virus is carried on water droplets which are larger than the stated nanometer scales.

Water evaporates, many factors determine how quickly including air pressure, contact material temperature and humidity however at these scales you can be assured the vast majority of viral particles are unrestricted by face masks. That’s not even considering the other detrimental health effects from unhygienic practice associated with wearing masks.

They don’t work, if anything they inhibit good hygiene, health and most likely proliferate spread and respiratory infection.

edit on 17/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I'll just leave this here...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Readily available as well since it seems the majority of folk already have several layers taped over their eyes.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This has been known from the start.
I posted a link to a NIOSH study done in 2010 following the Pig Flu that examined the effectiveness of improvised masks in stopping viruses. (They're not)
It's in my post history somewhere.

But unless everyone has N95 masks and are using them properly, not touching them constantly and are swapping them out with a new one every 2 hours or so. They're not providing any benefit.

But we've all known this the entire time.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Seem to remember way back last year a doc or prof saying a mask was the equivalent to trying to stop mosquitos with a chain link fence

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Not THIS science, the OTHER sciencey stuff that says what we want it to say.

It's all about control, they DGAF if we notice anymore.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
All I know is the world is full of a lot of maskholes and they aren't given up easily. After all, our President is one along with his 80 million voters Pretty sure they will fall back on aerosol droplets and mists
edit on 17-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I’ll preemptively insert a retort to the inevitable argument that the virus is carried on water droplets which are larger than the stated nanometer scales.

You beat me to it!

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Lumenari

I think part of that meme is wrong. Thousands of years ago, according to the Old Testament in the Bible, women originally were forced to wear masks so that the Nephilim couldn't tell whether they were female or male and therefore wouldn't abduct them. And, for some reason, the practice just stuck. Even after Project Blue Book proved there was no such things as U.F.O.s. Go figure.
edit on 17-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Wrong meme came through.

edit on 17-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yes. Viral particles are very, very small.

The droplets and aerosols which carry them from person to person are quite a lot larger.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
All I know is the world is full of a lot of maskholes and they aren't given up easily. After all, our President is one along with his 80 million voters Pretty sure they will fall back on aerosol droplets and mists

The Stanford Study will still disagree.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
you can be assured the vast majority of viral particles are unrestricted by face masks.

Correct. But without moisture, how does said virus travel from person to person? They don't have wings.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The Stanford Study will still disagree.

It is not a "Stanford Study." It is a hypothesis presented by Baruch Vainshelboim.

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

You know what a hypothesis is, right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join