It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can't see the obvious rise of worldwide tyranny then...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
All I have to say on this one is my first wife turned me onto this album. (Genesis - Trick of the Tail) Excellent.

Thank You CLL.

Regarding the rest - Doomed. Unless we stand up.

edit on 18-4-2021 by Hoser793 because: ex ref

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well then, lets break out our paint ball guns and have some real fun. They have good range and could quite probably hit the target. Splat the camera cant see.

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: EternalShadow

Have you seen spray painting drones?
..or cans of glass etching acid with a straw?

I'm surprised they aren't using them yet.

The worst thing for a $2000 drone is a $50 drone with 100lb fishing line.
That would be fun with vr headgear.
Drone wars

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Weren't we talking about this last year when China started harassing people with drones?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Time to dust off the long lost skill of using bolos.a reply to: St0rD

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Weren't we talking about this last year when China started harassing people with drones?

China is the testing laboratory for what is to come. Little did I know the way they are so easily being enslaved would make ripples even in our country. We thought North America was shielded from their bs. HUGE MISTAKE.

Evil has no borders and whether we like it or not, tyranny is coming to knock at our door.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
"Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'it belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'it belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'it belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor; where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality; where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

So many drones.
edit on 26-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

This game man-
So freaking epic.
Warning us about the danger behind DNA manipulation. Then proceed to showcase the insanity behind such endeavors.

Did you guys know scientists recently succeeded in mixing our genes with the ones of a pig? Making a creature with the characteristics of a man combined to the ones of a pig... a human-pig.
So if we can make a human-pig hybrid, the question is what happens when we mix a man and a horse?

Do you see where I'm going into right here...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Wait until they mix the man pig, or pig man with a bear. Then we are really in trouble.
3d Printed Bunny
edit on 27-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join