It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China prepare to De-Exceptionalize American Exceptionalism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Since the Ukraine is lighting up along with China eyeing Taiwan I thought I would read the "other" MSM newspapers throughout the world. Yes, they are in English so this propaganda could only be reserved for us. It is what it is and I went to; TASS, Pravda RU, Tehran Times and the Kyiv Post. Then again it could be a warning to the USA. So men, take NOTICE!

I would NOT follow smoking Joe into the nearest saloon.

Russia and China prepare to de-exceptionalize American exceptionalism english.pravda.ru...

Among all of the articles most discussing Biden's phone call to Putin about a possible summit this one popped up.

Hmmm, American Exceptionalism? So just what are they writing about? Exceptionalism? They must be watching our MSM and stay off the conspiracy sites. Either that or they are Twitter, Facebook and all else other junkies.

America wants to make Ukraine a member of NATO. That will bring the NATO to the Russian border. Russia has to prevent this at any cost. The situation in Ukraine is similar to the situation in Georgia in 2008. Therefore, Russia has to take a similar action. However, there is a lot more at stake in Ukraine than there was in Georgia. Ukraine and NATO are provoking Russia. If Russia does not respond, then Russia will not only lose its prestige, it will also lose its security. Therefore, Russia has to react at a much larger scale than it did in Georgia in 2008. The way Russia reacts in Ukraine will determine the balance of power in Europe and the future of Europe and Russia's place in it. If a military confrontation breaks out in Ukraine, then the destruction of Ukraine will be of a level that has never been seen in history. Russia has put all its military might there. America and NATO are not in a position to match that. Therefore, almost a complete destruction of Ukraine and a defeat for America and NATO look like a foregone solution. If America or NATO attack the Russian mainland, then unlike the two World Wars, America is risking a nuclear attack on its own territory. I feel that America is unwilling to take such a risk. America has put itself in a lose-lose situation. Читайте больше на english.pravda.ru...

You know whats funny our exceptional USA citizens are cops disrespecting citizens, citizens disrespecting cops, Congressmen disrespecting not only US citizens but the entire world, US MSM propaganda machine [See CNN], BLM riots, marches and whatever, Biden disrespecting others space, someone disrespecting our 2020 elections and an overall satanic flair to everything else.

My guess is that if I were China right now I would be freaked out abut the USA. Why? De missiles. Period and the party of nutz that is running the USA into the ground as that's also not in the best interest of China or Russia as criminals are really difficult to deal with.

So, USA, China and Russia................Be Careful what you wish for!

Exceptionalism?

I would have parked this thread in the comedy section but none exists for political theater.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Haven’t they already?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sure have. But Team A Holes just might get double crossed. Just what uncle Same pulled an Japan back in 1990. Remember back then when they were buying up all of USA. Then We took it down. They still haven't recovered.

Possibly that why Biden was "appointed". Hes unstable. What a great way to freak out Russia and China. Lure them out by feigning dementia thus they crawl out from their hives into plain site and then play Wack A Mole along with NATO.

Then again even former POTUS DJT may have been INTEL appointed theater.

Exceptionalism? More like sarcasm

edit on 17-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Like I said in another thread,we are all in for a very
bumpy ride this summer.I suggest buying iodine tablets!

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It's an opinion piece , that being said the words are chilling.

The way Russia reacts in Ukraine will determine the balance of power in Europe and the future of Europe and Russia's place in it. If a military confrontation breaks out in Ukraine, then the destruction of Ukraine will be of a level that has never been seen in history.

"Exceptionalism" is the least of your / our worries.

How will the world react to a joint move by Russia and China on Ukraine and Taiwan ?

The times they are a changin.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What on earth do you think replacing equal treatment with the idea of equity is?

If we must have equal outcomes, then no one can be exceptional. The idea of someone being exceptional implies that someone must be better at something than others. Equity implies we must all be equal in all things with no one better than another.

American exceptionalism is based on the idea that we allow those who are exceptional to be exceptional and because we do that, we excel as a nation of people. Those who have exceptional talents are celebrated rather than denigrated as being supremacist in any way. Qualities that lead you to be be exceptional are celebrated rather than painted as racist, no matter what race you are when you practice them.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This is what people who voted for the current administration voted for - Chinese and Russian dominance. They no longer want to fight by simply being good at what we do. They're too busy tearing the country down because old white men wrote the founding documents and some of them even might have owned slaves.

edit on 17-4-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Yes we are. Also stock up on trade items for [barter] such as cigarettes, boos [NOT] beer due to shelf life. This one may go the wrong way.

My concern is that while were not watching, Kid Rock and little sister back in Pyongyang will pull a reach around and grab our flank steak.

Then were done. Just what is the USA valued for in 2021 by the other big boys?

Natural Resources NO, not much left and all carbon based
Forests NO, not really
People NO, unless enslaved
Guns NO
National Debt NO
Farmland YES
Nuclear Missiles YES
Armed Forces Possibly
Buildings NO

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is what people who voted for the current administration voted for - Chinese and Russian dominance.

I think it's more a case that they voted against the other guy not for this guy , Russia was given an easy ride by the other guy and his actions against China were ham-fisted and counterproductive.

But yeah , it's all this administration's fault.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I am OK with Russia taking back Ukraine.

I am NOT OK with China taking TAIWAN.

Assuming that I am the BEAR I would cut a deal with the EAGLE as both should fear the DRAGON. As once the EAGLE is put down the DRAGON would cage the BEAR.

Some guy names Nostradamus mentions that.

Thanks
edit on 17-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

that being said the words are chilling.

Would describe the use of words in this interview the same way mate.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Right ....

So is that why Russia is only now getting around to conquering the Ukraine? You know blockading the Black Sea with warships to our own cannot enter without engaging in open military action because this administration at first sent them and then called them to turn around, and ... oops! Russian ships blocking entry! Is that why aid promised to Ukriane is suddenly no longer being sent under this administration?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ukraine controls natural gas to Europe. If Russia controls Ukraine, they can shut off almost all of the natural gas to Europe. So much for counting on Europe to back up on anything.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Guess who built that pipeline in conjunction with Ukraine. It was Putin and Russia. That was what was confusing about the entire Ukraine + Biden + Obama Administration + Russia to me.

Seems to me someone hosed [backstabbed] Russia. Now its payback time.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

bumpy ride this summer.I suggest buying iodine tablets!

Hey come into the 2000s....lol

Today we use reverse osmosis....

BTW iodine tablets really suck. They taste bad and you need to like shake you water for like 5 mins. Try just plain old bleach. I think it is just 3 drops in a full canteen and everything in there is dead in seconds.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If building a pipeline in conjunction with your neighbor is backstabbing them, then it's a good thing we're not building Keystone I guess although making the agreement to do it and then pulling out like Biden did could be considered hosing Canada couldn't it?

I'm not sure where an agreement to build a pipeline between two neighbors is "hosing" one another.

And, my goodness! How much "hosing" is China doing with Belt and Road?!

edit on 17-4-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Natural Resources NO: Big YES there is a massive amount still
Forests NO: Big YES, we still produce a huge amount of lumber and most of it goes overseas...
Farmland YES: Bread Basket of the world in many ways...

We have barely tapped what we could in America.... Some stuff on your list I really don't see your point in them...

I always and still do think China will one day try and take Russia. They share borders so easy access and only 10% of their population with HUGE Natural Resources, and if China has 1 billion die it is still a win win.

edit on 17-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Russia sell gas to Europe through their Nord Stream gas lines.
US would rather they did not as they want to sell europe LNG.

Logistically and price wise,the US LNG loses on both fronts compared to Nord streams.
Therefore,a rather nice side effect(?)of a war with Russia may be those pipelines get broken and Europe would have no choice other than to rely on LNG from the US to meet its needs.

Of course you need to be a total black hearted sociopath to think that way,but there are sadly plenty of them about especially in positions of power and influence.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Right. Great video. Watch it while you can?

Russians eat from dumpsters. Hear what they say about Putin

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

WTF is de-exceptionalize.

We won't be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious anymore ?

America lost its Honorificabilitudinitatibus status.

Whatever China and Russia said is a total Floccinaucinihilipilification.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join