It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Satan-worshipping In Pop Music

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

From the first video you can see she has a large tattoo of Baphomet on her back, so clearly yes, she is a dyed-in-the-wool Satanist.

Do the naysayers in this thread understand or endorse Baphomet worship? She's blatantly using symbols & gestures that can be associated with high occult magical practice, and with a tattoo of Baphomet it's clear she isn't into mystic Christianity.

The only reason anyone in this thread is opposing the premise of the OP is simple - you don't understand Satanism, or the lengths they will go to to disguise their ritual carefully, taking it as far as they can get away with in public, hiding it just beneath the surface (such as the careful, if quick, exposure of the Baphomet tattoo in the first video). Others, like the guy (L'il Naz, I think) doing the Satanic lapdance recently, pretend it's all just a bit of fun ("..normalising queerness"), when in reality high occult ritual is embedded & embossed on their deviant activity.

There is no artistic merit in perversion or ritual abuse, and yet it is espoused freely as 'art' by people either too stupid to understand, or complicit.

edit on AprilSaturday2114CDT11America/Chicago-050011 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You have obviously never been to a G.W.A.R. concert....

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

So I've only watched the first video so far...

And it seems you're pretty far off bud.

The first song seems to be about contemplating suicide, but NOT going through with it because there's too much to live for. The first video has religious imagery but no Satanic imagery at all.

You have a cross of flowers, a burning bush, and the scene of her walking with her cross as Jesus did symbolizing the pain and struggles we all walk.with through life.

Again I think your interpretation is way off.

Just watched the second video...

All you got right was the drugs. It's just a music video glorifying drug use, with a bit of fantasy nerd culture mixed in with some lines about going to the club and have fun. Pretty standard to be honest. Nothing crazy here, same music videos we've seen for 40 years.

Not sure where you're getting all the satan worship stuff from.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Do the naysayers in this thread understand or endorse Baphomet worship?

Of course, I endorse freedom of religion.

Hail Cthulhu!

ETA: I don't see the tattoo, what's the time stamp?

edit on 17-4-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
No publicity is bad publicity.

The Whore of Babylon that rides on the back of the First Beast is democracy or even liberty to an extent Why you ask, well cause everyone knows her.

Just look at the waters an the waves they make.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I've been writing and performing satanic music for 2 decades now, and I don't even believe in the guy.

I saw nothing satanic about these videos.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You see by the responses here where we are in this time, near the end I am hoping.
I feel pain for what was very clearly done too this girl in her short life.
I am glad to see someone recognizing what is and not John 12

39 For this reason they were unable to believe. For again, Isaiah says: 40“He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so that they cannot see with their eyes, and understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.”

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Constitutional virtues aside, it's amazing the amount of cosigner's in this thread as it pertains to evil regardless of whether you're religious or not.

Satan, satanism, satanic anything is rooted and associated with evil and darkness. People think that's edgy and cool.🤘

🤦🏾‍♂️

However, what does that say about the individual whom enables and condones such evil using "free expression" as an excuse to promote filth?

That's edgy and cool??

edit on 4/17/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
You see by the responses here where we are in this time, near the end I am hoping.

I have a fool proof method for people who want to get to the end times quicker, a 100% guaranteed way to achieve this on a personal level.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Constitutional virtues aside, it's amazing the amount of cosigner's in this thread as it pertains to evil regardless of whether you're religious or not.

Satan, satanism, satanic anything is rooted and associated with evil and darkness. People think that's edgy and cool.🤘

🤦🏾‍♂️

However, what does that say about the individual whom enables and condones such evil using "free expression" as an excuse to promote filth?

That's edgy and cool??

The same reason people enjoy horror movies?

Again, the music presented in OP is tame as f. Look up some Watain, Gorgoroth, or Behemoth if you want the evil Satan music.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

🤦🏾‍♂️

That's edgy and cool??

The same reason people enjoy horror movies?

Perfect example. 🤦🏾‍♂️

That's a weak comparison and merely deflects from my point but whatever.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This has been going on since the classical composers..in league with the devil..lol

And nobody has learned..make a fuss over it, It gets bigger, this thread is an example. Just don't watch it..I don't think it's aimed at kids either. Don't get me wrong, this, Cardi B type stuff just makes me shake my head

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
I want to throw up Bartzabel from Behemoth..lol

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Every generation of Christian since like 50 AD has believed their in the end times.

I reckon if there is to be a Christian End Times then it will happen when most Christians think “nah, not any time soon, maybe 1,000 years from now, but not today” that is when the fires will fall from the sky and the beast rise from the ocean.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Perfect example. 🤦🏾‍♂️

That's a weak comparison and merely deflects from my point but whatever.

What's the difference? It's entertainment. I don't enjoy watching people get mutilated IRL, but I love it in movies and song lyrics. Look up some Cannibal Corpse or Gorgasm lyrics lol. Likewise, I don't even believe in Satan but I listen to and write/perform satanic music.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

She appears to be a mentally-ill, attention whore.

Hopefully no one is stupid enough to take her act seriously. It reminds me of all the ‘80s metal bands trying to get noticed through ‘devil’ stuff.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just another wannabe shock jock who doesn’t realise that it’s all been done before. There is massive satanism in all forms of media and religion too. Anyone who has ever visited the Vatican with their eyes open must know what is going on. Same with art, music, film, theatre - the list goes on.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Calling the perfomance artist a mentally-ill attention whore seems a bit harsh.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Whatever you do don’t type Lil Nas X into YouTube. I literally spat my coffee all over my desk.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Metallicus

Calling the perfomance artist a mentally-ill attention whore seems a bit harsh.

His truth trumps her feelings, and ours. I promise that teenage sellout isn't worried about hurting anyone's feelings.

At least for now she is free to perform what she wants and we can view what we want. Embrace these freedoms while they last. Hurt feelz is one of the elites excuses for removing our freedoms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join