It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Thoughts On the Matter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Diogeneser

I thought I would ask the people here on ATS what they think is behind it all?

The internet. The things you listed have been going on forever. But now, people can congregate online in large groups that make them feel like they are in fact a large group.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The answer has been announced

Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development

sdgs.un.org...

91. We reaffirm our unwavering commitment to achieving this Agenda and utilizing it to the full to transform our world for the better by 2030.

Also known as The Great Reset also known as Sustainable development
www.un.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diogeneser
I was not quite sure what forum to post this under. I narrowed it down to the Grey Area or the Skunk Works. At the moment I have still not made up my mind. I could ask if anybody notices how quickly things are getting screwed up on this planet but it would be next to impossible for someone not to notice it so I will just try to get to my point/question.

Everyday for the last year or more some outrageous or outlandish episode will pop into existence. I am an optimist at heart but most of the episode I mention I would say lean towards a negative outcome. I am not a conspiracy theorist either but all the things happening in the world now in my opinion are probably not not by coincidence. There seems to be a concerted effort by someone or some thing to change the course of the human race.There are to many different areas of general and otherworldly things taking place right now to be haphazard in origin. I have been thinking about this for a while now.I have always thought it is better to live in the solution than in the problem so when a problem does arise I start at the source and work from there. Having said it would be hard for me to believe that all this is a coincidence what is it that is leading us into the Abyss?

After some thought I have come up with list of some of the possibilities that could be behind all this Crap going on in the world today. Covid 19, governments, conglomerates, big oil, big pharmaceuticals, God, Satan, space aliens, interdenominational beings, the collective thoughts of all human beings, TV, video games, the food we eat, the air we breath, a computer algorithm, general planet wide ignorance or just plain bad luck. Is it some sort of long drawn out conspiracy or a power greater than ourselves pushing unseen keys on a computer keyboard or a benevolent being using thought control or maybe a mixture of all of these things put together?

I thought I would ask the people here on ATS what they think is behind it all? This is a semi serious question but you can make it as serious as you feel necessary. I truly want to know what others think about the source of the issues we are facing today. Anyone notice how the government is slowly leaking info on UAP's ? Me thinks we are headed for some major changes. They may be good. They may be bad. What do you think?

Are you sure your not a conspiracy theorist?

Cause that’s a great first attempt at a conspiracy theory you just outlined.
Seriously though. There is a malevolent colouring to nearly every aspect of the world today, if you focus on where our attention is being directed. That doesn’t appear to be going to change anytime soon.

Smell the roses and look out the window once in a while. Take heart that The sun will always rise tomorrow, even if no one is left to watch it.

The dwarves are young and good looking.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I do not consider myself a conspiracy theorist but everyone has their opinion and I respect yours. All the things I mentioned are possible. Do I believe any of them? I believe they are possible and I am interested in the possibilities and enjoy contemplating them.. I follow no one and expect nothing.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I agree. Our instincts are not much different from the human beings that lived thousands of years ago. Greed is still the word of the day and we are willing to kill each other to satisfy that instinct. One difference between then and now is we have access to better tools to get what we are greedy for. The internet is one of those tools and is very powerful one. It can be used for a myriad of things. I would say it is a major contributor to the state the world is in at the moment. It seems we need more time to adjust to the onslaught of information it provides at the touch of a few buttons. The question may be do we have enough time left to adjust before we kill each other off as a species or will we transcend into another more intelligent one. These are just my thoughts on the matter. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Diogeneser

Well, the “leak” has “been” happening since gawd knows when. And that you notice is a confirmation that you “get it”!

Welcome!

We do love you and have been partying since we could!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join