It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Making Enemies All Over the World at an Astounding Sickening Pace.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He could regain his whiny dem enemies by giving them what they want, but world leaders aren't so easy to please. You have to be intimidating to them like Trump was in order for them not to take full advantage of your. He goes a step further by being on the brink of war with them because he shows great weakness. But I don't think he'll be anything compared to Harris and that's saying a lot with how much nothing he's done.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

This is really terrible news.

If the numerous predictions that you made of the election result getting overturned had come to pass, i guess we would've avoided all this nonsense.

I guess your predictions are even more terrible than this news?

By the way, when did you become a fan of AOC?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
Joe Biden did give in to demands of Congresswomen Ocasio-Cortez, Tliab, and Omar this weekend.

He's raising the number of migrants that can legally come in to the USA for asylum purposes.

Biden changes his mind: www.westernjournal.com...

And he's moving hundreds of migrant teen girls from one location to another, for some reason.

Girls relocated: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So to summarise, going by your little list... I guess we can conclude that Biden has pissed off far less loyal US allies than Trump did.

Really?

Did your mother have any children that lived?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

This is really terrible news.

If the numerous predictions that you made of the election result getting overturned had come to pass, i guess we would've avoided all this nonsense.

I guess your predictions are even more terrible than this news?

By the way, when did you become a fan of AOC?

Don't worry, the American people will not let Joe Biden destroy our country. His craziness is just being tolerated for a time. After all, he hasn't been in office for even 90 days yet. Increasingly, the Democrats in America will want him removed.

As for AOC, I don't "support" her. Just pointing out in the OP how a few Democrat leaders are angry at him. Even though Joe "gave in" to her demands this weekend, it's only a matter of time before she makes another...and another....and another.... That's what true radicals do all the time.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
This is an absolute failure of an administration.

Biden apologist are seriously fabricating every single excuse for his failures.

Truth is, Biden and Harris are way in over their heads.
They walked into a glorious Golden setup by the Trump Administration concerning the Isreal-ME, the Border-Immigration, Trade-USMCA and the American economy and immediately began systematically dismantling these successful policies resulting in decreased confidence into American institutions, the damage done is immense.
Because Biden/Harris are radical married to establishment married to the communist party of China and the Democrat Party is de facto Marxist-Leninist and they know nothing about real economics. I have already posted about Marxist Dialectical Materialism, which is the basis for the Democrat Party agenda at this point. They want income redistribution and to confiscate the wealth of the citizens to fund radical programs and pretty much anything which keeps them in power and also aid to foreign powers who may not necessarily be allies of Liberty. The fact that Biden and aoc are not in the same page is because she is more radical but he has the establishment power.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

He could regain his whiny dem enemies by giving them what they want, but world leaders aren't so easy to please. You have to be intimidating to them like Trump was in order for them not to take full advantage of your. He goes a step further by being on the brink of war with them because he shows great weakness. But I don't think he'll be anything compared to Harris and that's saying a lot with how much nothing he's done.
I doubt Biden is making any decisions the cabal globalists didn’t make for him aka “ I don’t know what I’m signing”.
edit on 18-4-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
America had and has enemies all over the world long before Trump and Biden. Other than the Saudi's the rest of the middle east detest the US.

Meanwhile, in other news... America will do nuttin against Russia, Russia will do nuttin against America and China wil do nuttin against either and vice versa.

All three prefer to take out their tantrums on the little guy. Especially when the little guy has, A, natural resources, B, Little to no Military.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

No arguments from me and you're right, Biden is more moderate, however due to his declining cognitive abilities and age, he's easily manipulated.

I wonder if there is a civil war right now between Moderates and Radical Progressives in the Dem party? All trying to vye for power and legislation until the Midterm deadlines where they will inevitably lose their power once again.

Makes me wonder about Klassifieds view on both parties wanting Trump out, establishment GOP takes a hit by laxing certain voter restrictions, but after the election, back to square one, hence the new Voter laws put into place immediately after.

This time, it's fair game, right back to the Midterms and if Trump runs, he can run, this time without MSM Social Media support and an array of institutions and organizations to undermine him, not to mention any shady attempts by the Biden Admin.

Sorry, off the cuff....

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
This is an absolute failure of an administration.

Biden apologist are seriously fabricating every single excuse for his failures.

Truth is, Biden and Harris are way in over their heads.
They walked into a glorious Golden setup by the Trump Administration concerning the Isreal-ME, the Border-Immigration, Trade-USMCA and the American economy and immediately began systematically dismantling these successful policies resulting in decreased confidence into American institutions, the damage done is immense.

This problem was that their only agenda was to reverse everything Trump had done without caring what it was or how good it was. They are trying to play the canx culture on Trump just as they are trying to do with everything else. Look at Pelosi saying "well you will be forever impeached!!!" Give me a break you stupid ass hat.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
Can we please have a thread where certain sides never use the words:

cognitive dissonance
Q-tard
Trumpster
Racist White Supremacists

And several others phrases which we all know only too well here on ATS.

Can we, pretty please?

Sure, whatever the Snowflake wants...

Snowflake. That's another good one I forgot to add! Thanks!

Has anybody noticed that people using said words are actually the problem these days?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
Can we please have a thread where certain sides never use the words:

cognitive dissonance
Q-tard
Trumpster
Racist White Supremacists

And several others phrases which we all know only too well here on ATS.

Can we, pretty please?

Sure, whatever the Snowflake wants...

I'll bet you wouldn't say that to my face. You'd melt.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
TURNING POINT

The Tides of Fate ride high beneath the churning skies of Destiny...

The Dark Power of The Lord of Lies, Obfuscation and Utter Darkness, Brood with the weight of Corruption and Contempt!!!

Quickening winds of Change, and Whispers of War, spread Weaponized Spiritual Entropic Power into the Creeping Slithering souls of The Dragons Horde..

But the forces of Evil are in disarray, for the Glamour of The Eastern Wyrm is fading, with the distant Light of Dawn shinning upon it's severed head...

The Host of Light rejoice and kneel to pray as the "Don" of Truth's Light" begins to Shine, once again, in the Skies of our Nation...

The Flags of Command gather upon the field of Battle in the Swamp, to formulate their plans beneath The Banners of Heaven and Earth...

Field Martial Bannon, Admiral Navarro, Sage Kassam, Magister Epshteyn ,Lord Lindell, Lord Fredrickson, Lord Solomon and many other Warriors of Light with steely eyed faces streaked with blood, smoke and sweat; But eyes bright with the knowledge that the days of Darkness had begun their fall...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Biden administration came in under Sorcerous like Cover in the "Bio-Technology" of a " Covid " ( FLU ) virus...

"The Big Lie" , was not being told by the many voices of the Right, but Devilishly turned on the Right, by the left, with the help of their three headed Gate Guard Pet...the Main Stream Media.

"Sarsoman"...er... I mean, Dr. Fauci Meanwhile has been spouting confusing and at best sketchy science on a subject he should have...Does Have... detailed and "VESTED " Interest in everything about the virus ..its gain of function...and other items of significance that would likely destroy most of the "Fear" Narrative that has kept us Gagged and Tied in our own Homes for sooo long...
The Cure to Fear is COURAGE!!! Courage to seek the Truth. Courage to take back our Liberty, Freedom...

...And By GOD Our Nation!!!

edit on 18-4-2021 by Khurzon because: Sauroman to Sarsoman

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
"Battle of MagaDon" - Led Zepplin "Battle of Evermore"

They made a newer version it seems..nice

With Truth, Love and Courage Let us Remaster our Rings of Power...and Bring the Balance Back...Bring it Back...Bring it Back...Bring it Back...
edit on 18-4-2021 by Khurzon because: eta

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
America had and has enemies all over the world long before Trump and Biden. Other than the Saudi's the rest of the middle east detest the US.

Meanwhile, in other news... America will do nuttin against Russia, Russia will do nuttin against America and China wil do nuttin against either and vice versa.

All three prefer to take out their tantrums on the little guy. Especially when the little guy has, A, natural resources, B, Little to no Military.

The little guys are those who work hard for a living for an hourly wage. In all countries, they are intentionally screwed by the leaders. In America, they are respected for only a few weeks before every election.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I honestly don't see much has changed tbh. Whatever is going on, has roots far back.
edit on 18-4-2021 by vonclod because: forgot a word

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: LSU2018

I doubt Biden is making any decisions the cabal globalists didn’t make for him aka “ I don’t know what I’m signing”.

Evidence is increasing which points to Kamala Harris as being the primary decision maker with some issues.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It seems to me the best thing to come out of this is election reform...if carried out in all states.

We need to follow up on the heels of this before '22...

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Most of the people in this thread have completely lost their minds.

Biden is MENDING FENCES WITH WORLD LEADERS not making enemies.

It's the last guy whose rank incompetence, and fealty to Putin, that was creating enemies.

These aren't debatable points. These are facts.

But supporters of the shredded ruins of the GOP NEED to believe fantasies. Because they're too weak-willed to face facts. And it's much easier to believe in their Orange Tinkerbell than deal with the reality of the mess they've created.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
“These are facts”

According to cNn (which is not a news outlet by any definition of the word)

I like how some people are very upset that the fraud in the Whitehouse is making enemies out of leaders and stoking division in his own back yard

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join