It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Making Enemies All Over the World at an Astounding Sickening Pace.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Not new to anyone, but for the record:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oh yeah the pee tapes that never got "released" !!

Know why they never got released?

Well because the story and tapes are real but not about Trump.

The real player in the tapes is Bill Clinton.

That's why Hillary and her Campaign had a cow and a half to change the story and get the original "copies"🤣

OK. US Politics is insane.

You have a system where only self obsessed billionaire narcissists who can afford massively expensive media campaigns rather than relying on rational and open debate can ever hope to be elected and you see yourselves as being pillars of democracy?

Except when you disagree with the result of your weird elections.

As in when, for example, y'all had the wonderful choice between Hillary and Trump.

Then you had the choice between Trump and Biden.

Now, I can't stand Trump and don't greatly like Biden - but I object to Biden's constant vilification cos I tend to support the underdog - hence my posts calling out the posters on here that seem to have so much time to spew anti dem BS 24/7 but that does not make me a leftist.

Just hate right wing fascist bullies. Is all.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Good deflection and red herring 🥱

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Good deflection and red herring 🥱

You should know.

Please explain?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" President Biden "

He is NOT a Duely Elected President . He is the Pretender In Chief .

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" President Biden "

Yeah maybe, if you say so... but at least he pretends to act presidential a whole better than the last little spoiled man child of a “President”.
edit on 2-6-2021 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" President Biden "

Of course. Cos Kraken went "Boom"?

Zzzzzzzx

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Oh Really in What Way ? Rumor has it President Trump can Still Wipe his Butt at his Age , How about Joe ? .......Hmm....

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It was used as a sickly anemic reason for a bogus impeachment, IMHO

Impeachments are a badge of honor these days, especially considering there was no charges brought. He was acquitted in the Senate.

edit on 632021 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Because the Republicans had a majority?

Aquitted? No. Got away with it because - politics.
edit on 3-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well, not if you consider the lack of evidence to convict of anything.

Got away with what? Again I ask you.

They were looking for a crime to pin on him, not following evidence of any sort(See: Christopher Steele Dossier disavowed by the guy who fed him the tape lie)

Seems to be more of a "Democrats try to take down Trump based on smoke and mirrors" type of situation, since the other premise you have is based on sandy foundations.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Well, not if you consider the lack of evidence to convict of anything.

Got away with what? Again I ask you.

They were looking for a crime to pin on him, not following evidence of any sort(See: Christopher Steele Dossier disavowed by the guy who fed him the tape lie)

Seems to be more of a "Democrats try to take down Trump based on smoke and mirrors" type of situation, since the other premise you have is based on sandy foundations.

We all saw him incite a mob.

Yet you folk go on and on about Biden and his son's supposed wrongdoing.

The hypocrisy there knows no bounds.

Let's see how Trump gets on now he has no immunity from prosecution, shall we?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Sure but over what? Do you like to see the investigations into what we can pin on him without evidence?

Inciting a mob eh? yeah I saw his speech, so did everyone else and still couldn't find where the incitement came from.

"Peacefully and respectfully let our voices to be heard" Mind you this speech was underway at the same time the mob was outside the doors a few block away. No one was there to have heard it.

If they find something then good, arrest him or whatever. So far, 5 years they cant get anything to stick

Maybe, just maybe the people in charge dont like him and just wan to crush him, Hanlon's Razor and all that?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

They did not have smart phones?

You're selectively quoting a small part of what he said.

Anyway.

I'll be around tomorrow. Work calls.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Have you read the transcript? its like 12 pages long. Anything anyone says for that long can be misconstrued.

I saw security letting clueless people in, and alot of standing around outside. I saw the blonde lady standing wiht a bullhorn shouting QAnon crap. Didnt see many at all watching his speech, especially those already inside, they were obviously busy LOL

How about the guy paid by the media to incite and get footage? You really think hes the only one? He did more than Trump did in that building.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: mwood
Well, Just over 1/2 the American voters supposedly voted for him so I hope they are happy with their choice.

Hire the worst person in the election to run the United States of America.

1. When enough people don't go and vote you get what you deserve.
2. When people vote party lines instead of doing some research on people running.

RACIST Joe would lose a significant constituency if the below information makes it into Black social media channels.

Two big items that will motivate Black people to EAGERLY vote Joe Biden out of office..

1.) Joe Biden cancelled Operation LeGend. This program saved hundreds of BLACK lives between July 2020 and January 2021, when his administration cancelled the intiative.

Info: en.wikipedia.org...

2.) Joe Biden's CDC is using BLACK children in Covid-19 vaccine experiments.

Short Clip: twitter.com...

These 2 biggies, along with numerous lesser issues, will have Black citizens wanting Joe Biden out of the White House ASAP, if they are informed of them.

Even LeBron James would "grow up", if he learns of these actions from Joe Biden's administration. Not simply racist "words", as Joe Biden has used frequently over the past 2 years. But actual ACTIONS that hurt Black Americans. (87% of Blacks voted for Biden. That's too bad.)

Amen and a (bump)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join