It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am wonder that not many of 'us' care.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I don't think we are a minority, but a silent majority of people who still think for themselves, but aren't sure what should be done.

I still think the majority live in harmony, but all we get to see is that extreme side. My life is good, and all my neighbors (all color, race, culture mix) also are living a good life, so why should we disrupt that? People are also being bullied into silence by social media and extreme liberals, so unless you say what "they" want you to say you will be banned, harassed, DOX, Canx so on and so forth. Who needs any of that as I don't need to upset my apple cart at this point in my life. In a few years when I retire it can be different as I would then be bullet proof, but right now none of it is worth it. I'll just do what is common sense and move away from Portland to TX...lol

edit on 17-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think there are many people who seem not to care about anyone but themselves and nothing about fighting tyranny. In reality (if there is such a thing) they are busy working to support a family, pay the mortgage, utilities, buy food, buy clothes, pay the doctor/dentist, car insurance and gasoline. Some of these people are single parents with limited resources. They do not have the time or energy to even think about what is happening outside of their world. I have been there and always thought that it is by design more than one might think.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
a reply to: olaru12
If we are 'majority' why 'majority' people act so selfish?

Define 'selfish'.

I'm still not sure what your real underlying point is...

The most ethical and moral thing that anyone can do is live their life by a rule of what Ayn Rand called 'rational self-interest', which is what most radical leftists try to portray as 'selfish'.

So, what do you mean by 'selfish'? I get the feeling that you mean someone who resists/fights/argues against mask mandates and the shuttering of their businesses, the economy and their very lives out of an irrational fear using the plan/scamdemic as an excuse?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Maybe because sheeps do not have an idea how to gather and use their heard (numbers advantage) power?
Each one of the sheeps is scared to act on their own because they know the 'dog' is there to watch them.
They do not want to act on their own cause they do not have knowlegde and sureness, confidence about how other sheeps would act.
There is no communication how to deal with enemy.
Each one is scared.

How can we find out which sheep is ready to act, to care, to deal with the dog if we cannot communicate.
We are separated, forced to think one way or die another. Its scared that these things happening in 2021. We are on Mars, Moon and yet still fighting and murder for food.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thanks for revision. English is my third language and sometimes I can not describe properly and I use words not proper to sittuation or words that are understand differently in different places. My bad, but still learning.

I am against lockdowns, masks and regulations.

I meant if 'majority' of people are good, kindness, lovely and full of compasion why there is still so much hatred&evil on earth? If this kind of people are majority this madness should not happened.
It is more clear now?

edit on Sun, 18 Apr 2021 10:05:26 -0500America/Chicago260518America/Chicago4302021f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Think of the madness as the raving and craziness of an exorcism like in the movies. The evil is more rampant, crazy and threatening when it is about to be destroyed and it knows it.

Also, I don't want to say much about what the majority is or isn't, but when it comes down to actually following a life of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance, living a truly upright life and being truly considerate of others, I would say that there are a lot that are just paying lip service and not really even making a basic effort.

Maybe the madness is there to wake up the fence-sitters and help them take a more serious look at what complacency and laziness have led to.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thanks for revision. English is my third language and sometimes I can not describe properly and I use words not proper to sittuation or words that are understand differently in different places. My bad, but still learning.

I am against lockdowns, masks and regulations.

I meant if 'majority' of people are good, kindness, lovely and full of compasion why there is still so much hatred&evil on earth? If this kind of people are majority this madness should not happened.
It is more clear now?

Crystal, and thanks for not taking offense at my incorrect reading of what you intended.

edit on 18-4-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sometimes I think it is like in the Bible and Abraham story. Life (God) give us a challenge to check if We are 'good or bad' or 'moral or not'.

I have another thought.
How many members are here on ATS?
If We are here, I can predict We are a group, 'a cult'.
Can ATS bought some land and starts a new Nation? Nation of good and wide minded people who CARE ?
It is my dream and I hope to see You guys somewhere during our lifes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join