It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am wonder that not many of 'us' care.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Thank-you for your beautiful OP.

More care than we can see.

The good people are overwhelmed, tired, out-of-breath, exhausted, burnt-out.

Don't give-up, despite the despair.

Just keep going.
One foot in front of the other.

You're a survivor.
From a long line of the same.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's hard, but good men have to be very, very sure that the cure isn't going to be worse than the disease. We're in the assessment phase right now.

Another thing worth mentioning is that Satan could not have offered the world were it not his to give. Even that far back, he was in control of this world.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

We live in a land nearly devoid of principles. This new fluidity is leading further towards sociopathic tendencies.

Without some rigidity to build from, no amount of supports can maintain the structure.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You really can't say it better than Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

You can see it in patterns and cycles throughout history. Generally the same old methods. Same old forces behind it all.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
the powers are entrenched and those who would fight them, we can't even all agree what we are fighting against or for, because they have done such a good job of dividing us.... it is sad and scary, for sure.

So much this. we can have disagreements but our basic principles and needs are the same. I have thought more and more once the center moderates on both sides get together the extremes and dividing philosophy will self-destruct. 2 party system has got to go. Let's face it a 3rd option might have won the last 2 Presidential elections.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That is our problem. We are unstable from within. We are beating ourselves. Its the art of fighting without fighting and they are winning.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
after 18 years of trying to wake up my friends and family, im sick of being called a delusional, idiot, living in my parents basement loser conspiracy theorist. etc, etc etc

Im retired at the age of 36 now and am laughing at the people who doubted me. Don't even care anymore, they will be broke and hungry wondering what happened to our society, while im chilling doing whatever i want.

i'm over it. My friends and family are complete idiots. I love them, but they are so #ing dumb it hurts. And we've only just begun.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
'Us' I mean people who think critical.
People who want to live in peace, love and prosperity.
People who disagree with current 'ways of thinking'. Poeple who believe more in money than themselves (Jesus, Budha, Mahomet, call it yourself).
Poeple who use understanding instead of agression.
Why 'we' are a minority?
Why hatred, evil and oppresion is still on top?
(I know thread 'satan is the ruler')

If we know the truth, why 'these' people are still in power?

I do love Yoyu. I am crying. I am scared.

If critical mass for the rebellion is reached before Congress can be overhauled in Nov 2022, I'll be ready to do my part to save America.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Money is how cavemen eat now.
Basically

Don't get me started on money. I dislike it. I dislike the concept of it. Unfortunately it is necessary.
edit on 17-4-2021 by Diogeneser because: beacause I can

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I believe in a power greater than myself. I follow no religion but if a religion helps someone to become a better person and to live a better life then I say have at it my friend. It seems to me that the start was when prayer was taken from the classroom. What we see now is the result of not believing in anything. We have lost our spiritual way. We must find it again or parish. JMHO
edit on 17-4-2021 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The night is always darkest before the dawn. I think we have more going for us than we know... than many want us to know. Because fear and apathy are powerful weapons that work in our enemies' favor. That's all they want us to know because it paralyzes. When fear wins, they win. When apathy wins, they win. When dejection and discouragement wins, they win. Refusing to be demoralized is our first line of defense.

I think there are more good people out in the real world doing real good than we know. People who are not in front of cameras and microphones, who do not have a blog or a podcast or a youtube channel, just doing the right thing for the right reason. Some on a small scale, some on a big scale, some somewhere in between. But they are out there -- have no doubt!!!

Oftentimes, the greatest accomplishments do not get the greatest attention. Things happen every day that we are not aware of, but which are good and right and create better circumstances for all of us -- whether we know it or not.

There are advocacy groups and activist groups for pretty much everything that you could become involved in if you are interested. Many many groups are desperate for volunteers to help in many many ways, some so simple a child could do it, as well as tasks that require more experience or skills in certain areas. Whatever you have to give, someone could benefit from your contributions.

But just staying aware, paying attention, speaking up and speaking out when necessary and appropriate, and just being a good person is also important. All of these things contribute to the overall welfare of family, community and society. All of these things make us stronger and our enemies weaker.

Be strong, fight the good fight, and keep your faith till the end.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

If we know the truth, why 'these' people are still in power?

Because they play on our fears and spin narratives we want to hear because they've played on our fears , many of us do care but what alternatives do we have.

The simple fact of our (Human) political systems is that power corrupts and and those in power are corrupt , which is why they are in power.

I do love Yoyu. I am crying. I am scared.

Then they have done their job , a fearful population is a compliant population , retake the initiative and stop being scared , understand what is happening and lead your life regardless because fear is a control tool... free yourself.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Being afraid is exactly what they want us to be. Do not let them break your spirit! Every day, the media and big tech are in our faces forcing their agendas and dividing the Country with lies and hatred. Most people are sick and tired of the power and greed of those in high places who are trying to control us. There are more good souls in the world than there are bad ones. Those in power are relentless and will do and say anything to destroy this Country. Remember...there are more people who are figuring out a way to stop the corruption and those numbers are growing. Be at peace and know that you are not alone.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

People who disagree with current 'ways of thinking'.

The trouble is that the left is convinced that the world is run by white supremacists while the right think that it's run by whatever the opposite of a white supremacist is. Maybe a cross-dressing marxist?

This means that "current ways of thinking" mean different things to different people.

Speak to any radical leftist and they will be convinced that they are the plucky underdog fighting against establishment.

Speak to a conservative, and they will tell you the exact same thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I meant by 'scared' that I lost hope. My bad. I am scared to imagine what people can become in coming few years of crisis, war, famine...
Maybe 'frightened' is a better word to descirbe my feelings, dissapointed, hopeless..
If during times of peace, prosperity, food wasting a lot of people still acts like an animals... what can we become..
I am not scared to live, work, care about family, friends and society... i am scared about future anarchy...
I am dependent on technology. Diabetic. I just cannot breathe without it. I am doomed if we are going back to rock age...

There are no leftist and rightist. It is war beetwen good and evil. We like to describe ourselves and be a part of a group. We still do not see we are on one side. In Poland I am enemy of the right and the left because I am against that madness.
You dont want lockdowns? - you are bioterrorist!
You want lockdowns? - you are enemy of freedoms!
You can not be beetwen, have your own statement.[

I was beaten on the street in broad day light by 'normal people' for not wearing a mask on fresh air. Beaten. Crowd reaction was 'if you would wear a mask that will not happened'. This is scared.
edit on Sat, 17 Apr 2021 06:31:57 -0500America/Chicago573117America/Chicago4302021f by residentofearth because: Two paragraphs added

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I just cannot breathe without it. I am doomed if we are going back to rock age.

If it all kicks off in the way it appears to be heading we will all be doomed so you will be in good company , enjoy what you have while you have it for no one knows what tomorrow brings.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Why does it only take one dog to heard sheep?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Your scared because you understand but are afraid to say that infact there is no us, we.

Awake free thinkers aren't so much a minority but rather a compliant cowardly part of the equation as the only thing worse than the oppressors are those who silently stand back and watch it unfold.

Hatred, evil and oppression is still on top because this is the realm of the dammed and nothing will change that as long as humanity is in charge of its own destiny. Temptation, greed, jealousy and destruction is hard wired into humanities mindset.

History has repeatedly proven that anyone who dares to stand against the system is at the very least destined to become a political prisoner at best.....i.e - Nelson Mandela but to name one name that should cross international borders that is not religious...this is why these types are still in power as rarely is an individual willing to bare such a cross in defense of a populous that would sell their mother to get ahead.

You should be scared, this planet is a prison for dammed souls and in reality the behavior your scared of and referring to is then par for the course.

The treatment of the few souls who have and do act is testimony to why there is such a thing as a so called silent majority...... (cowards).

People do care but only about themselves and their reputation.....sad fact.

Want to find people who care, people who want to live in peace, people who share your mindset? Their called hermits, find them if you can but their not interested in saving humanity as its unsavable.

This is where the genius of the realm of the dammed prevails as a woken soul like a hermits sees the truth, knows the challenges but understands it is a challenge that is likely impossible to achieve yet the bible states you must dedicate your existence to saving others despite the personal cost.....the hermit understands all this but refuses to try to save the unsavable and thus despite said hermits rejection of society and somewhat awoken mindset the hermit shall like everyone else be reincarnated back to try again as only half utilized the awokenness of their soul.

No matter how articulate or awoken a individual is, no matter how driven a individual is to save humanity humanity will not listen and when it does that individual is for want of an alternative definition crucified for daring to attack the system and unfortunate order of things.

Don't worry it will all be over soon anyway the worlds about to self destruct in a big way.....the trigger will be when the queen of England dies.....at that point the power vaccum will bring out the true evils of humanity.

John 15: 18-23. A Christian warrior trying to make a difference in this realm can only find solace there.

edit on 17-4-2021 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So much this. we can have disagreements but our basic principles and needs are the same. I have thought more and more once the center moderates on both sides get together the extremes and dividing philosophy will self-destruct. 2 party system has got to go. Let's face it a 3rd option might have won the last 2 Presidential elections.

we are really badly in a need of a break away from this two-party monoply

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"sad and scary times"

You weren't born after 2000 by any chance were you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join