It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is Kamala - Instead of Joe - Meeting with Japanese PM?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sometimes Joe sounds like speaking Japanese when he talks, but he isn't. He might say something that sounds like "F# U", and screw the whole trip.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Maybe because both some "brown people" and some "Japanese people" are equally eager to sweep their past war crimes and embarrassing historic affiliations under a "cute kitty" rug?

edit on 16-4-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Sometimes Joe sounds like speaking Japanese when he talks, but he isn't. He might say something that sounds like "F# U", and screw the whole trip.

JOSEPH BIDEN STORY ABOUT GROWING UP IN JAPAN...
"C'mon man, It reminds me of when I was a teenager working as a life guard at the Tokyo swimming pool. These kids, little Japanese kids, would come up to me and play with my leg hairs because they'd never seen leg hairs like mine. I'd look at them and say "Hey! Reave my reg hairs arone!" and I'd laugh about it but not Rice Pop, man. He was a mean dude, yeah? Ran with samurais and the local Yakuza. Rice Pop would come to the pool and just sit on the diving board. I said to him, I said "Hey! Hey Kosuke Kitajima, get off the diving board! I'll come up there and Kamikaze you!" Rice Pop said to me, he said he'd meet me outside. So when my shift was over, I go out of the pool and I see Rice Pop standing near my Datsun with 3 other dudes, carrying dashi knives. So I got in Rice Pop's face and I said to him, I said "Hey, c'mon man. I did my job. If I tell you to get off the board, get off the board. It was mean of me to call you Kosuke Kitajima, though, so I apologize, or aporogize if you will, for that." So Rice Pop looked at me and he offered me his hand which I took and we've been married friends ever since. I even attended his son's Bar Mitzvah and his daughter's quincenara. We split a sushi roll and I held his Kitana while he tripped the light fandango, dodging sniper fire in Kabul.

My point is we're all like the same except for Russians who spent money to make me look bad by showing the world who I am. But I like the Japanese. Clean people who present well and speak OK. Good smelling hair. Hunter really likes something called "hentai" which I understand is from Japan... he said it's trippy to watch after smoking a rock at the end of a long day of drinking and taking bribes from foreign governments."
edit on 16-4-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

...little Japanese kids, would come up to me and play with my leg hairs...

You have to know how that part sounds like. Kidding

Yeah, I like Japanese culture. I wish I could visit their country before I kick the bucket. I grew up with Ultraman/Ultraseven.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

It was from an actual Joe Biden story,
www.esquire.com...
Joe Biden might be an example of an actual pederast in the White House by his own admittance.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It might be best to by-pass the "ethnic cuisine".

Let's remember what happened in 1992.
That was when George H.W. Bush vomited in the Japanese Prime Minister's lap.
Nevertheless, it was a warm reception.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It was from an actual Joe Biden story,
www.esquire.com...
Joe Biden might be an example of an actual pederast in the White House by his own admittance.

OH wow. You know I'm so glad it wasn't your personal story LOL !

I didn't pay attention to the " C'mon man,..."

Pretty obvious !

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

LMAO! I have now edited the post to make it clear that it is Biden's story, not my personal experience.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
They can't take the chance of Biden seeing the prime minister and mistaking the situation for dinner at Benihana.

🤦🏾‍♂️

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Seems to me, that if Biden doesn't meet with the Japanese PM, it is a loss of face to Japan.
And looks very rude on the part of the US.

Also, I saw Biden and others at a table with some Japanese....so he must have met with them at some point?

Why are all the Americans in the pictures wearing TWO MASKS?
It looks assinine!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Seems to me, that if Biden doesn't meet with the Japanese PM, it is a loss of face to Japan.
And looks very rude on the part of the US.

Also, I saw Biden and others at a table with some Japanese....so he must have met with them at some point?

Why are all the Americans in the pictures wearing TWO MASKS?
It looks assinine!!!!!!!!

Most Democrats don't know the difference between Japanese and Chinese (after all, they are not white or black...) so are just taking extra precautions against the dreaded Wuhan Flu.

To the OP, it makes sense that overseas leadership should talk to the one that is going to be running things.

As for Joe, he will gracefully retire as soon as the 1,000th EO has been signed.

So maybe in July of this year?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And they have a lack of what diplomacy is, I seem to remember a lack of intelligence and diplomacy during the Obama years, regarding Queen Elizabeth.

And, this is how a US leader should great another world leader.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Two countries already allies.

Why do you need to go anywhere?

Stay at home and spare us the Greenhouse gases.

OK, Harry got an excuse cause his Grandpa died.

Everyone else has no excuse going anywhere right now!

You couldn't talk on Skype?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The Olympic Torch from Greece, to where it was supposed to go.
OK, I admit, we had a little pandemic, and not everything could be expected to go as planned:

The traditional lighting ceremony was held on 12 March 2020 at Olympia, Greece, and the torch was handed over to the first torchbearer, Anna Korakaki. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was the first lighting ceremony since 1984 to be held without spectators.[11] The handover ceremony was held at Panathenaic Stadium in Athens on 19 March.[12] The torch was to visit 31 cities and 15 landmarks across Greece,[13][14][15] but due to the coronavirus pandemic, it was cancelled.[16] On 13 March, a small ceremony was held in Sparta, the notable torchbearer was Scottish actor Gerard Butler, known for playing Leonidas in the movie 300 in commemorating with the 2,500th anniversary of the Battle of Thermopylae.[17]

en.wikipedia.org...

Ooh, isn't it exciting?
Gerard Butler held the torch!
www.tmz.com...

And, where is it now?

Not sure, last I heard:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

standing near my Datsun

Woa buddy, you showing your age there. Was it a "74 710 baby blue with white vynal interior, push button cigarette lighter, adjustable side view mirrors with a hand, hand crank power windows & steering, am radio, 1.0 4-cycle engine and finally a heater like I owned??

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Met this dude at the bar two days ago.

I was reading my book and he bought me a wine, and he told me he's finally getting married this weekend (now, actually).

And I asked him, are you going to have a bachelor's party?

And he said, he had it last year.
It was two days and everything shut down.
Many friends that had to go back overseas.

But, I asked, how much is the wedding going to cost?
He held up 3 fingers.
I'm like, what 30 000?
No, no 300 000 (comparing USD).
That's insane?
No that's normal these days.
edit on 17-4-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
Joe spells Japan as C-H-Y-N-A.
Whatever liars is at the wheel probably doesn't even understand what empty shell it's in. Some of them seem to understand English but a few of them just revert to their olfactory mechanisms as best they can start sniffing whatever warm body might be next to it. Let the hyena do the barking and giggle dance.

If I was Japan, I'd ignore the disarmament treaties and stockpile some defensive weapons and get back back to their roots of ferocity and collective unification. They just may need it and I'd be cheering them on. Never like what happened with them on how ww2 turned out. They got played by the DS in WW2 and I feel bad for all they went thru. They were fighting the commies long before we were sold on the idea.

Its my understanding that about a year ago Abe told some important electronic companies to hitale back to japan.
Many Americans don't understand the manufactouring aspect of the Chinese Spider Web Trap, l explained a bit about it in the pandemic thread.
by the way, the party that is controlling the Biden admin. has spies in most areas of shipments.
When they can comprise a General in the War Room, then we [ the slaves ] including soldiers will wake up and.say holy smi. t The dimise of of.America may just be on the edge of the cliff.
Cartels are getting the money through the Triads in Hong Kong.
That is how many of the illegals.got into America. Someone needs to invesyigate the banks in the state of Delaware. But the DoJ ?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
she should just push Joe already. Just push him. thats all it'll take. Boom. First woman president.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

no thats not normal. I have friends that were married recently and they didn't spend over 50 grand.

I went to a wedding that cost 300 grand and his wives dad was friends with Trump, Bush, the owner of the Cubs, etc. They might be billionaires i dont know.

But your friend is lying or is an idiot or marrying some rich ass broad if the wedding cost 300 grand.
edit on 17-4-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join