It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaslighting and propaganda at its “finest” lol

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So this story (opinion lol) is super short, horribly written and is a hypocritical lie.

MSNBC say the “so called” Crisis on the border is just hyperbole and exaggerated through the “right wing media echo chamber” (does that even exist lol)

Way to ignore a terrible situation that is tearing this country apart, and all together pushing it aside as a non issue..

F### the media lolLink

The reality is that much of our current frenzy over immigration, and the so-called crisis at the southern border, has been driven through a series of cynical right-wing talking points, promulgated by Republican politicians and amplified by a conservative media echo chamber.

Lulz

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Could someone please point me to the ‘right-wing’ media? If it ever existed it was all banned or deplatformed by now.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Anyone remember when....

edit on 16/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

This shouldn't come as a surprise as cnn is actually making up news.

Just like when the whole of the msm literally says the exact same thing on every channel.

MSNBC is just another tentacle of the democrat party. I mean they seriously peddle the same bs everyone of them.

Can we get back to 1992 yet? You know the good times when color didnt matter and politics was not talked about openly.

When I was a kid there were 2 things you didnt discuss they were and should still be religion and politics.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Yea where is ole horsemouth when you need her.

Just like the rest of them ignoring a real problem at the border. Democrats create problems then try to not solve them.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Send them back, we are full!

Remember Mayor Kenney dancing when Philly became a sanctuary city? Let's take a look a Philly now.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Anyone remember when....

LMAO
What a simpleton.
The bartender is upset about a parking lot...defund the parking lots.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Funny enough, from what I've seen in recent news, those parking lots are not empty now.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Remember Mayor Kenney dancing when Philly became a sanctuary city? Let's take a look a Philly now.

That’s a Democrat utopia and all the major inner cities across this country are Democrat utopias.
Democrats keep them down and keep kicking them when they are down.
Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Ha, that story is rich propaganda nonsense. Pathetic media liars.

twitter.com...

Meanwhile, actual terrorists are sneaking across our southern border because the Border Patrol are too busy tending to all the children. Yea sure, no crisis here says the Marxist media echo chamber.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
It's a common tactic used by the cartel who is the cop gonna choose the little one or the boat load of drug smugglers.

Morality dictates you save the life of the child and let the drugs go. Sad as hell either way poor kid noone deserves that especially the ones incapable of taking care of themselves.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The Democrat Parti is failing to make up enough false stories that stick and the MSM (99% supporting Democrat Bull#) is paying for it in the ratings and "trust" columns 🤣🤣

Democrat officials (aka Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Cabinet Secretaries, etc.) are failing to so bad it's a killer to the MSM 🤣🤣

What's next ? 🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
So this story (opinion lol) is super short, horribly written and is a hypocritical lie.

MSNBC say the “so called” Crisis on the border is just hyperbole and exaggerated through the “right wing media echo chamber” (does that even exist lol)

Way to ignore a terrible situation that is tearing this country apart, and all together pushing it aside as a non issue..

F### the media lolLink

The reality is that much of our current frenzy over immigration, and the so-called crisis at the southern border, has been driven through a series of cynical right-wing talking points, promulgated by Republican politicians and amplified by a conservative media echo chamber.

Is there anybody that actually believes those lies? I would ask people on ATS this, and specifically those that voted for Biden. While campaigning, Biden promised to open up the borders; you can find links for the proof of that. Do you now think he's doing a good job because he kept his promise and opened up the borders? Or do you think he lied to you and didn't keep his promise? Which is it, Lefties?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Democrat Parti is failing to make up enough false stories that stick and the MSM (99% supporting Democrat Bull#) is paying for it in the ratings and "trust" columns 🤣🤣

Democrat officials (aka Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Cabinet Secretaries, etc.) are failing to so bad it's a killer to the MSM 🤣🤣

What's next ? 🤣🤣

I'd settle for subversion and treason charges.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added relevant video

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

And these sh!tholes vote the same way year after year after year.
They must love their downward spiral of squalor.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Could someone please point me to the ‘right-wing’ media? If it ever existed it was all banned or deplatformed by now.

OANN, Fox News, Newsmax, GAB, Parler, GreatAwakening, ATS, Breitbart, National Review, Daily Wire, Washington Free Beacon, Epoch Times, The Blaze, Red State, The Federalist, that’s just off the top of my head.

I included sites like ATS and Parler and Gab because these are the echo chambers where people who believe the lies that are manufactured by the news sites group together and build each other up.

Sounds like to me it’s you who is doing the gaslighting.

edit on 17-4-2021 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25849006]Themaskedbeast[/post

Can we get back to 1992 yet? You know the good times when color didnt matter and politics was not talked about openly.

When I was a kid there were 2 things you didnt discuss they were and should still be religion and politics.

Not discussing politics is how we got into this mess.

new topics

top topics

join