It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s What The MSM Didn’t Tell You About That Giant Ship Stuck In The Suez Canal!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Is this day and age I have NO clue. It as if the conspiracy is the truth. I have no idea

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So it wasn't that little hotties fault, nais, hit me up.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

it gets even weirder. Remember that Popeyes target is Istanbul, Turkey?

Well.... what happened today in Istanbul, too?

COINCIDENCE?

I have to switch to babytears, fresh produce. More adrenochrome today and I start to look as young as.. you know whom..

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

No, I am not aware of the Popeye's incident in Istanbul other than some shootings at Popeye's near the US embassy.

Another Evergreen.

Weird

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Massive false flag incoming.....

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Is there a link for that one?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Massive false flag incoming.....

Incoming?
Dude were living in it.

You guys should have agreed Epstein killed himself.
Now look!!

...that or a freaking comet is incoming.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of torture, but where's the driver at?
I have a couple questions
I'll solve this in about 5.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: IAMTAT

YIKES Jesus H Christ as in BINGO

15/16 SLIDES © Ranker Hillary Clinton - Evergreen Alexander Tamargo

Wow

One time that I wish I was in charge. I think Wicked Witch is much more appropriate for her. She looked evil in Roger Water's concert two years ago. He showed her wearing a KKK outfit the whole time he was extorting DJT as the pig. No slack for any in gov for Roger, and I don't blame him. He will wish he embraced DJT I do believe because of the sh*t storm the Dems have brought on the Earth here in just a year and half.

(post by Justoneman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Geeze Louise, this thing is taking on a life of it's own now.

How the hell do you even get a truck stuck like that and it was an accident. There is no obvious reason like a wet road or icey conditions. That was on dry pavement and makes no sense to be that way when there is plenty of room to continue the turn. Maybe it broke down, but then it is something else from an EverGreen business blocking commerce again.

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

it gets even weirder. Remember that Popeyes target is Istanbul, Turkey?

Well.... what happened today in Istanbul, too?

COINCIDENCE?

I have to switch to babytears, fresh produce. More adrenochrome today and I start to look as young as.. you know whom..

edit on 18-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Quite the attention grabber.

Could it be a distraction?

I hope it's not true.

Why??? I hope it is. That would mean that there are indeed some good guys working behind the scenes to stop the worst of the worst of their plans.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
What a weird thread. I have to comment on this thread so you guys do not think I am not weird.
This is a conspiracy website. It’s about time some here entertain actual Conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I agree for that reason it would be awesome.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Thank you for the tears of laughter from reading this thread. I write about insurance and I know people who write for Lloyd's List, one of the definitive marine insurance/shipping news publications, and the amount of utter and complete rubbish that has been spouted about this event has been astonishing.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: one4all

There is even more to this entire story:

[1] Initial reports wrote that the crew were of Indian origin.
[2] Followup stories write that only Egyptian crew each vessel through the Canal
[3] Another story attempted to fault an female Egyptian Captain for grounding the boat. Then it was shown she actually was on another boat at the exact same time.

[4] So an Evergreen Cargo Trailer jackknifes in China

Evergreen Truck Blocks Chinese Motorway Mere Days After Evergreen Ship Blocks Suez Canal

1) This is true of many bulk cargo ships, as they are run by cheapskates who pay their crew peanuts. In some cases the crew are treated almost as slave labourers. They hire from the Subcontinent or Asia, pay the crews absolute peanuts and god help that crew if there is a problem - in some cases firms effectively abandon them.
2) This is incorrect or a misunderstanding. Egyptian pilots are on the bridge for the duration of the canal passage - there is no way that Egypt would replace the entire crew, that's nonsense.
3) This is true and annoyed me. She's the first Egyptian female ship captain (or something like that) and has to put up with a lot of misogynistic crap from the male captains.
4) Amusing.
edit on 19-4-2021 by AngryCymraeg because: Clarified

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh here's an excellent piece on how crews get abandoned by their companies. It's not uncommon for lone sailors to be left on ships by themselves.
Shipping companies are all about profit. If you want a good example of the bad old days, just google Samuel Plimsoll and his struggle to get his idea of a visual aid for the maximum load of a ship, now famous as the Plimsoll Line, adopted by the shipping authorities and the Government.
edit on 19-4-2021 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

The Egyptians had two [2] Suez Pilots on board. Both with long careers. They don't steer the ship both they consult with the Captain.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That blew my mind when I saw that slide. I mean really. It doesn't get any better that that.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

He was trying to turn around and misjudged the room he had. It happens every day all over the world. I've seen it so many times it's not funny. There have even been a few where you sit there wondering how in God's name they got there in the first place. Trucks can only turn so far before the tractor hits the trailer and is damaged, or the trailer will flip. Intermodal trailers like that one are especially unstable when trying to make a u-turn like that. I've seen videos of yard trucks trying to turn like that with a container, and the container flipped over and ended up on its side.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join