It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Cannot Buy Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
[...]

All they care about is whatever there is at the end of all of this. A treasure so coveted that they would enslave the whole world and stamp out liberty forever in its pursuit. They are voracious for the one thing they cannot buy... Time.

If it meant their failure I would welcome the end of time itself just to rob them of any further victory.

You're right about the time factor and they are late in achieving their luciferian dictatorial dreams. They know more than the average man, so they are very well aware that these are the end-of-times and what's going to happen to them. Their mantra for these times is "Destroy and annihilate anything good and human along the way! Don't think about the consequences, we're screwed anyways!". And while they sink, they're planning to take all of us down with them. Not that that's gonna happen, but still they gonna try.

I don't want to sound boring and repetitive but turn to God Almighty, make peace with Him, apologize for whatever bad things you've done, so you can get Divine protection in these very troubled times.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Only three feelings? None of those are feelings.

Anger is an emotion, not a feeling.
Arousal and Hunger are something you feel, but they're neither emotions nor feelings, they're just bodily URGES.

Don't dictate what I have or what I feel, I have the full human range of feelings, thank you very much. Emotions are ego-mind-based temporary illusion, feeling is something your spirit experiences, and that is deeper and more real. You can get rid of the ego-mind, but you will still feel as a spirit.

I am not going to list my feelings, but suffice to say, your claim is ridiculous, limiting and de-humanizing. Whose side are you on anyway? Sleeping in your own filth? What does it matter, if you're sleeping, where your body is? Also, is it better if you sleep in someone else's filth? None of this rhetoric makes any sense. Using some war helmet as your avatar and thus identity reveals the one-dimensional 'thinking' you employ here.

People are not your enemy, lack of humanity is. Stop warring and start living and loving.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They Cannot Buy Time

Forgot to mention... yes, they can.

Any corporate wage slave knows a corporation can buy your time VERY effectively. You give them your time and effort, they give you money.

They get the better deal, as time is precious, money comes and goes.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Cool story bro.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join