It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Complementary Therapists on here? Let's tackle Long Covid/reactions to vaccines.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just a quick update on findings.
Finding that 'covid spot' on people who have been vaccinated now too

Also, one of my senior students has treated around 25 people who have had the vaccine. Week past Wednesday she was feeling exhausted and a bit rough, but put it down to workload as we had only been back to work for around 10 days here in the UK.
Yesterday she told me 2 days prior her period came and it was super heavy. Woke up on 3rd day, period completely stopped. This has never ever happened to her before. I have just come off a call with her and she has the 'covid spot' and she is reporting it is very sore. She has also got a bit of a sore throat going on.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Anything new on this subject?

Any changes, I heard a rumour that the effects of the vaccine are changing (they may be changing the strength or the ingredients).

edit on 9-6-2021 by Aldolas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas
Nothing at the moment. I thought this thread had died

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Hi,
OK, here's a photo of the location, where my pen is pointing to.

Sometimes you can visibly see it. It's about 1cm long and will sit in a line left to right of my pen. You might have to 'rock' your index finger forwards and backwards from your ankle towards your toes to feel it.
If you massage it, it will disappear, but comes back.
My conclusion is at the moment, from both personal and in clinic, is that it appears when your body is producing antibodies. Why it does this with this particular virus is the bit I can't explain. In 30 years I have never come across it with clients who have other 'bugs'.

Rainbows
Jane

What you are pointing at is the position of a lymphatic knot, look at the red arrows I put into this image:

It makes sense from what we know today, because hints are collected about COVID and also the vaccine having effects on swollen lymphatic knots. We call them knots, not sure what the English term is.

It also makes sense that it comes back, because it's filled with fluid. So the these little bumps you find, are swollen lymphatic knots and it looks like you were one of the first to discover it in connection with COVID. But it's nothing mysterious, it's a swollen lymphatic knot / vessel.

I am curious if you maybe stimulated reflex zones that are coupled with the lymphatic system. There is also a way of massaging the lymphatic vessels, we call it "lymphatic massage".

If you could unveil how you healed that woman, that would be great, because I come from a TCM viewpoint and believe in stimulating the right pressure points can help with a lot. So if it's lacking interest from others keeping you from posting it, here I am making up 100x of them because I imagine what you did and how, just need a little feedback.

I didn't challenge you in the other thread btw, just found it a bit strange that you dropped this and if it works, it's a beautiful thing, so please share with us.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join