It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rodney is a dead man walking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You went too far Rodney, too far man.

Rodney states his case

Still a better love story than Twilight.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Hollywood really don't seem to be making the effort these days. The make up and special effects were good, though.

On a more serious note... this is why the room with my kooreeeoo kabnet has a lock on the door.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
For some unknown reason, after watching both those videos, I started thinking back to that group who was on The Beatles' Apple label in the 1970s, and they were called "White Trash." Totally unrelated thought, I know, but there it is.

edit on 16-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added link to group.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I seen ol' Rodney a lil wall ago. Hez bin tranin hard.

Hez fo reel dis time. He even clippered off dem chin harz an hez redi tu fite!!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Cultural awareness week on ATS...

Tonight we pay tribute to the nuances of American culture.

Not disappointed...

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

is this sort of comedy or is this real?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

is this sort of comedy or is this real?

I think it's a terrible sign when we can't even tell any more.

Praying for satire. till it turns out to be real.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Imma go with real.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
"Nefariously goings on, going on..."
Go team Rodney!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Imma go with real.

me too.
we are a strange species. if i were an alien, i would secretly watch humans making wars, destroying their habitat and arguing about whether small children should own weapons. i would wonder what their problem is. and i would never ever contact them, too dangerous.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I disagree. Sort of.

Chain a dog outside so he can only run the length of the fence and back all day and he's going to become one mean mf dog.

That's where we as a species currently are.

We are chained to a fence and beaten with a newspaper every day and told it's our own fault.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I disagree. Sort of.

Chain a dog outside so he can only run the length of the fence and back all day and he's going to become one mean mf dog.

That's where we as a species currently are.

We are chained to a fence and beaten with a newspaper every day and told it's our own fault.

life is not just newspapers. and i personally don't feel chained (most of the time). i can move, restricted but it's enough for trips to the countryside or the mountains. i can say what i want as long its not violent speech. i'll get vaccinated and when enough people are vaccinated, everything will slowly return to normal.

people in refugee camps are not free. they have every reason to be angry.

or was your comment meant more universally?
edit on 16-4-2021 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I meant the human condition. The system to which we are enslaved. We respond to dinner bells and we start to salivate.

None of us know what it means to truly be alive. We just know the words but they are empty and meaningless 99% of the time.

We hold onto the words describing that which we do not even truly experience anymore.

People think they have options, and that they are able to make choices.

It is but an illusion.

We are basically drifting at sea and lying to ourselves that we are sailing.

Most of the stuff you do on a daily basis is not what you want to do, but what you have to do.

People don't even know what they want anymore, therefore everbody is very quick to judge and to divide into categories.

What everybody is an expert on is what they don't want.

We are like dogs chained to a fence, and in the future the chain will be made even shorter.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I meant the human condition. The system to which we are enslaved. We respond to dinner bells and we start to salivate.

None of us know what it means to truly be alive. We just know the words but they are empty and meaningless 99% of the time.

We hold onto the words describing that which we do not even truly experience anymore.

People think they have options, and that they are able to make choices.

It is but an illusion.

We are basically drifting at sea and lying to ourselves that we are sailing.

Most of the stuff you do on a daily basis is not what you want to do, but what you have to do.

People don't even know what they want anymore, therefore everbody is very quick to judge and to divide into categories.

What everybody is an expert on is what they don't want.

We are like dogs chained to a fence, and in the future the chain will be made even shorter.

i understand. i agree with you about many things. it is a 'tretmühle' as we say in germany. but i believe that a civilization cannot function if everyone would follow his egoism. we are part of a system. and this system is based on rules that we more or less follow. otherwise there would be chaos. and then there would be no more progress. but nevertheless we are all slaves of this system. and slaves of time. without exception.

but that doesn't stop us from doing a lot of good. inventing things. creating art. we land on distant planets. we discover new things every day. and we keep destroying, killing, abusing. we - not them.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Is intelligence ultimately what we would call evil, or merely indifferent?

Because the group that is ruling us are a lot smarter then us.

Do you believe that the world is the way it is because of randomness and chance?

Or that there are people who have set this stage and have done so for milliennia?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Cultural awareness week on ATS...

Tonight we pay tribute to the nuances of American culture.

Not disappointed...

Peace

Now you see why we need all these guns.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It looks like it's time for another big rock from space to sanitize the crust and start over.

Apophis 2029.
edit on 16-4-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I saved myself 3 minutes by watching both videos at once.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IpoopThere4IAM

Well, I thought I was gonna say I wasted 3 minutes thanks to you giving me that idea, but come to find out, that wasn't a waste at all. I rather enjoyed it that way. I get the feeling that's exactly how their conversation would go down. Each of them just yapping away, not listening to a single word the other says.

eta: @ 19Bones79
Why didn't you think of that?

edit on 4/17/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

top topics

join