It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the beginning of Disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Disclosure happened thousands of years ago. It's written in the scriptures.

God is not of this Earth.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I think John Greenewald has the answer to your question.

Short answer to your question , no this isn't the beginning of Disclosure.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
That 3 second clip of a 'pyramid' uap that came out the other day. Is it not Corbell just trying to keep himself in the media eye and therefore, in his own mind, relevant? He well knows its an out of focus something something. He's a film maker for crying out loud he knows its a triangular aperture on the camera.
Even the stars are triangle shaped its obviously out of focus.

edit on 16/4/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I think people give themselves to much credit.

The fact that there are people out there who are waiting for the governments OK to believe or not believe in UFOs and a whole host of things. Says something about the human species. Its says they have very little capacity for thinking.

If the last few years has thought us anything. Is that the human species is pretty much...Well? There kind of on autopilot, has a few screws lose, you know, not all there in the head. Basically kind of dumb.

And if aliens exist and are sometimes flying around? Well chances would be? That there would be nothing here on planet earth that there navigational computers haven't told them about, or that they would not have seen before. From the invention of the wheel, to the invention of politics, to the latest new videogame or movie coming out?

Its all been done before. Aint nothing new under the sun. Not even this thing called the internet and not computers and not any of it, not even us here talking on a website. Basically the whole host of this planet. Aint even worth a stop by if you were going from one solar system to another on a sightseeing trip.

I mean there are so many other better choices for a pit stop and sight see then earth. And there is the crux of the issue. I think, that people think, that there opinions matter.

Which is why again the whole host of the people out there are waiting for the government, and the talking box, to tell them what to do, and think, about this UFO's and aliens subject.

I am quite sure that if you all wait by patiently, then somebody, or some group, will come along, and disclose whatever it is you want to believe. Or more likely what it is they want you to believe. As for aliens and UFOS and all that. Well personal opinion of mine?

I dont think they give a funk about any of it. Planet earth? Its not even worth a stop by.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
In the age of deception... Cgi... flat earthers... conspiracy

Could this be the first real step to the reality of life in the Galaxy "aside" from us?

Confirmed by the US Navy i believe... Theres a Ton of threads and videos all over the web...

My local news station even showed the video... said it might be a bug...

Im not even gonna post it... You all know what im talkin about

OF course we all know the truth

We're not ready...lol

Thanks dad!

Fox News ran a segment on the Navy's confirmation yesterday.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Confirmation that it was Navy personnel who took the footage and that a couple of clowns who can't tell a balloon from a cruise missile have looked at it is all.

The game has become so amateurish even a double bluff is not now a feasible option which leaves only the most gullible as the target - the general public.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Could this be the first real step to the reality of life in the Galaxy "aside" from us?

Confirmed by the US Navy i believe... Theres a Ton of threads and videos all over the web...

We're not ready...lol

Thanks dad!

Perhaps for some, but I imagine they have already confirmed their beliefs regardless of whatever the OP is not posting to discuss...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Unidentifiable visual activity from the sky seems to increase when there is something significant happening or going to happen. But it’s almost as if those things are harmless. Kinda like gnats.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
There is tons of "drip feed" information and disclosure coming out. The Tic Tac, Go Fast, this US Navy triangle footage, the US Military confirming that this is a UFO (Note this doesn't exactly mean alien of nature, just unidentified).

The world has been numbed to it though. All the constant false flags, the movies and games about aliens, alien invasion, first contact etc etc I think people will just be, oh yeah, I knew it all along.

The governments have done well to desensitise the public to the coming full disclosure that when it does happen, it'll be a non event for the bulk of the world.

My concern is, Why the focus on making is such a non event, what are they afraid of?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Its all or nothing.... and there better be some dam good explanations why thousands of people were murdered and suppressed to keep this quiet.

That is just it, there won't be, and it has been the biggest problem with disclosure all along. ET could be running around throwing parties but the people that saw them were snuffed. I bet there are some ugly stories in there.... perhaps best just left there.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BalderAsir
There is tons of "drip feed" information and disclosure coming out. The Tic Tac, Go Fast, this US Navy triangle footage, the US Military confirming that this is a UFO (Note this doesn't exactly mean alien of nature, just unidentified).

The world has been numbed to it though. All the constant false flags, the movies and games about aliens, alien invasion, first contact etc etc I think people will just be, oh yeah, I knew it all along.

The governments have done well to desensitise the public to the coming full disclosure that when it does happen, it'll be a non event for the bulk of the world.

My concern is, Why the focus on making is such a non event, what are they afraid of?

Losing the ability to control the narrative, and opening themselves up to being forced to answer questions. And being held accountable for their past behavior.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

We're not ready...lol

Thanks dad!

JUNE 2021 will bring some level of "disclosure" from the U.S. Government:

The U.S. government is gearing up to share information about the "reality" of UFOs with the public — and not a moment too soon, says the man who claims to have run the Pentagon’s UFO program for 9 years.

Former President Donald Trump’s $2.3 trillion appropriation bill for 2021 contained a mandate that the Pentagon and spy agencies must file a report about "unidentified aerial phenomena" or UAP. Most of us just call them flying saucers or UFOs.

Whatever the jargon, noted whistleblower Luis Elizondo — former head of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, which operated out of the secretive fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring — told The Post about the resulting blockbuster document, which is reportedly slated for release in June.
Continued at: www.foxnews.com...

I think the report will boil down to, "They ain't ours, but they're real".

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Filed:

- Disclosure is coming
April 11, 2011

- New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!
Aug 14, 2010

- Disclosure is Close, Are They Coming?
Sept 17, 2008

- Richard C Hoagland predicts Moon Structure/Possible ET Disclosure in Weeks
Oct 17, 2009

- Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure?
July 26, 2015

- Alien designed school to prep next generation for disclosure?!? PICS!!!!
July 21, 2009

- Out of the Blue - Military Disclosure Has Begun - National Press Club LIVE, Washington  D.C
July 28, 2011

- France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth
June 9, 2009

- DISCLOSURE Tribunal 31st March UK~ Eliahi Priest
March 30, 2010

- DISCLOSURE: Nearly Identical  ET Corpses Found in Russia and South America
Feb 2, 2013

- Bilberberg benefits with Alien/UFO disclosure event
July 17, 2009

- NASA Scientist Fired - Promises Disclosure
Nov 1, 2007

etc.....

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
"U.S. Government lies. U.S. Government confirms that aliens exist. Aliens exist."

If everyone is confident that U.S. Government lies, why would that particular claim be considered truth?

Applying Occam's razor, when the government confirms that aliens exist, that will be a lie. Having an unknown threat which can't be invalidated by other countries and gives potential for more military funding is a very solid motive to lie. Motives to tell truth after lying for so many years are far more farfetched.

No matter which is the case though, the liar paradox makes the liar statement useless. If you believe a liar when he says something that matches your own belief then you are not following logic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join