It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at Fed Ex hub in Indianapolis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Kinda late on this, but have we determined the color of the shooter or victims yet? I'm unsure of where to direct my outrage.

19 yr old white kid....Brandon Scott Hole

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That's usually the description of the ones who kill themselves after a shooting. I wonder who his rich parents are, there's almost always a tie to a prominent democrat.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Another win for the Federal Bureau of Incompetence.

twitter.com...

And this will be tomorrows news 24/7 along with the huge push for red flag laws.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Or, is there vast differences between other countries and the USA?

Yes, only America has mass shootings on s regular basis while rvery country has Automotive Accidents.

My thoughts, as always, are with the family and friends of the victims.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Another win for the Federal Bureau of Incompetence.

twitter.com...

Here's some more details about that.

“In March 2020, the suspect’s mother contacted law enforcement to report he might try to" attempt "suicide by cop," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan, who runs the bureau's Indianapolis field office.

"A shotgun was seized at his residence. Based on items observed in the suspect’s bedroom at that time, he was interviewed by the FBI in April 2020. No Racially Motivated Violent Extremism (RMVE) ideology was identified during the course of the assessment and no criminal violation was found," the statement said. "The shotgun was not returned to the suspect.”

Law enforcement officials identified him as 19-year-old Brandon Scott Hole.

www.nbcnews.com...

Apparently, the F.B.I. stole his shotgun.

I wonder if he would have had the rifle, had they not taken his shotgun....

They also released the names & ages of the 8 victims.

Police said Friday evening that Matthew R. Alexander, 32; Samaria Blackwell, 19; Amarjeet Johal, 66; Jaswinder Kaur, 64; Jaswinder Singh, 68; Amarjit Sekhon, 48; Karli Smith, 19; and John Weisert, 74, were killed in the shooting.

edit on 4/16/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Anyone whom owns a firearm knows that ammunition is in very short supply and so very difficult to obtain because of supply and demand, there are waiting lists even. All stores that sells ammunition are out of all calibers peroid, including net stores. Consider yourself lucky if you can find a box of 22 rounds for target shooting at the range . 556 or 223 is unheard of buying off the shelf and in stock local or net. And none is going to give there ammo away to friends either. Ammunition is just to hard to obtain and very expensive. Mail order ammo takes at least 10 to 15 days and that's if it's in stock. Also keep in mind many local and net stores have order limits most it's 2 boxes only of any caliber. some establishments are just allowing 1 to 2 boxes peroid. So for those who do not own any firearms , visit your local sporting goods store .You will see just how much they have in stock , which is nothing.. Cabelas is out of stock all the time you might find 410 shells and that's a even a big maybe. Cabelas started putting a sign up on there front door " No Ammo" they tape it up there now.

Which brings me to one question . Where did the shooter get the ammunition from? From what I read he bought the firearm the day before ; and I really find it hard to believe that wherever this person bought his firearm from had ammunition for the firearm he just purchased. in the words of Biden Come On Man....

Then there is the person in Colorado,obtained there firearm a week before. What are the odds of both of
them obtaining ammo same day or a week later.

Of course the FBI knew of this person, they know all of them. Now eight people have lost there lives.
edit on 17-4-2021 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

You retrieve said travel case at your destination by going to the TSA office and showing ID and firearm license.

What the hell is a "firearm license"? I've had several firearms, never had to have a license except when I was carrying one for work - and that was a license to work, not simply for the firearm.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SJE98
Anyone whom owns a firearm knows that ammunition is in very short supply and so very difficult to obtain because of supply and demand, there are waiting lists even. All stores that sells ammunition are out of all calibers peroid, including net stores. Consider yourself lucky if you can find a box of 22 rounds for target shooting at the range . 556 or 223 is unheard of buying off the shelf and in stock local or net. And none is going to give there ammo away to friends either. Ammunition is just to hard to obtain and very expensive. Mail order ammo takes at least 10 to 15 days and that's if it's in stock. Also keep in mind many local and net stores have order limits most it's 2 boxes only of any caliber. some establishments are just allowing 1 to 2 boxes peroid. So for those who do not own any firearms , visit your local sporting goods store .You will see just how much they have in stock , which is nothing.. Cabelas is out of stock all the time you might find 410 shells and that's a even a big maybe. Cabelas started putting a sign up on there front door " No Ammo" they tape it up there now.

Which brings me to one question . Where did the shooter get the ammunition from? From what I read he bought the firearm the day before ; and I really find it hard to believe that wherever this person bought his firearm from had ammunition for the firearm he just purchased. in the words of Biden Come On Man....

Then there is the person in Colorado,obtained there firearm a week before. What are the odds of both of
them obtaining ammo same day or a week later.

Of course the FBI knew of this person, they know all of them. Now eight people have lost there lives.

Your absolutely right about ammo. Last fire arm deer season was a fiasco, my buddy left his ammo box at home figuring he'd just get some fresh ammo when he got here before opening day. We called everyone in three counties, nothing but some shot gun shells and not much of that either. A friend of mind gave us a few rounds and my buddy took two nice bucks with a couple spare rounds left over. My friend who helped us "knows a guy", we need more guys like that. Otherwise, you are pretty much SOL finding ammo (around here anyway).
edit on 18-4-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu
What the hell is a "firearm license"? I've had several firearms, never had to have a license except when I was carrying one for work - and that was a license to work, not simply for the firearm.

We have those in New Jersey, you have to obtain a firearms license before applying to get your first purchasing permit.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A Bronie hoping to be with Applejack. Yeah, he needed to have guns. Proud Boys, Bronies - and it will only get weirder.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nenothtu

We have those in New Jersey, you have to obtain a firearms license before applying to get your first purchasing permit.

I've never lived anywhere I had to have a license to own anything, including a firearm. In North Carolina we had to get permits to buy them, but nothing to own them. That's the only place I've ever lived where one had to get a purchase permit. I used to get the permits 5 or 10 at a time, so that I always had one handy whenever I wanted to buy a gun.

Now, my work license was stamped "Firearms Registration Permit", as kind of an afterthought, additional to the license, but the "registered" firearm was my issue firearm not owned by me.

The idea of having to license a right is alien to me. What's next, a license before you can speak your mind? Will I eventually need a license to avoid unreasonable searches and seizures? Will they be able to bypass due process if I get arrested, but don't have a Due Process License?

This world just gets weirder and weirder....

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I remember when apple jacks was just a cereal and not all weird and perverted.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join