It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Leader Arrested, Charged with Anti-Asian Hate Crime

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks for doing that.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

I dont get it. What's to hate? Why do these BLMers hate Asians?

It's jealousy.

Because the math scores πŸ’¦πŸ•³

Or maybe Asians are hurting the real estate market...

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Great diversified philosophical point/counterpoint analysis.

Point:

Counterpoint:

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788β€”1860) has been dubbed the artist’s philosopher on account of the inspiration his aesthetics has provided to artists of all stripes. He is also known as the philosopher of pessimism, as he articulated a worldview that challenges the value of existence. His elegant and muscular prose earns him a reputation as one of the greatest German stylists.

Existentialism, a philosophical theory or approach which emphasizes the existence of the individual person as a free and responsible agent determining their own development through acts of the will.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
One facet to consider is that the Chinese look at black people as inferior....like REALLY inferior.
Incredibly, the Chinese somehow get a pass even though they would rather not deal with Africans whatsoever*.

(*Ironically, the Chinese have practically monopolized every major port in Africa, but that's another thread in the making..)

It has to do with traditional Asian caste systems. Notice how you see Asian women wearing visors over their face when out an about on a sunny day? That's because they do not want to darken their complexion as that's associated with simple laborers mostly residing in the south of their country. India is the same way. Northern people's of China and India are historically "upper class" and see southerners as peasants.

Hence the disdain for darker people.

You'd be hard pressed as a "person of color" (whatever that means..πŸ™„) to date and marry a Chinese woman.

Traditional Asian families will ABSOLUTELY disown their children for dating a black male.

I have FIRST HAND experience with this because it happened to me.

It seems that Asian men can dabble and "swirl", but Asian women are highly discouraged from doing so.

Or perhaps it's just that Asians are an "untapped" source of revenue, an easy target for those that can't handle periods of boredom and it's open season now.πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
edit on 4/15/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
One facet to consider is that the Chinese look at black people as inferior....like REALLY inferior.
Incredibly, the Chinese somehow get a pass even though they would rather not deal with Africans whatsoever*.

(*Ironically, the Chinese have practically monopolized every major port in Africa, but that's another thread in the making..)

It has to do with traditional Asian caste systems. Notice how you see Asian women wearing visors over their face when out an about on a sunny day? That's because they do not want to darken their complexion as that's associated with simple laborers mostly residing in the south of their country. India is the same way. Northern people's of China and India are historically "upper class" and see southerners as peasants.

You'd be hard pressed as a "person of color" (whatever that means..πŸ™„) to date and marry a Chinese woman.

Traditional Asian families will ABSOLUTELY disown their children for dating a black male.

It seems that Asian men can dabble and "swirl", but Asian women are highly discouraged from doing so.

Or perhaps it's just that Asians are an "untapped" source of revenue, an easy target for those that can't handle periods of boredom and it's open season now.πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Chinese supremacy?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't care what color this guy is, what he did was unacceptable and he should be put in prison for it since he seems to be a serial harasser. Not just ninety days in jail, he needs to spend at least a year in prison for his continuing actions against women.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow The Asians I know don't show any dislike of black people unless the black people are pushy and or Jerks.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You are talking about our next Governor!!
How dare you. ;-)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Blacks are notorious for hate crimes against Asians, the crime statistics back this up 100%.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks for doing that.

Thank you so much. Gamsahabnida (thank you). I did it again (well actually this time it was an administrative issue) telling a four big paragraph post about living in Sepulveda California as a 5 year old. Having friends of any nationality. And having half brothers and sisters that were of different races. But the fire wall here wasn't having it. It shut me down when I typed up Armenian. Did it again earlier when i was translating some Korean phrases. 😣😭

Anyone know how to get around a Barracuda Firewall???
Any Hospital I-T Technicians in the house?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: EternalShadow The Asians I know don't show any dislike of black people unless the black people are pushy and or Jerks.

Different levels of traditional family values. I'm certainly not saying ALL Asians are racist, that's obsurd.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Chinese supremacy?

For some yes, it's a cultural/traditional mindset.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToddB
You are talking about our next Governor!!
How dare you. ;-)

Not sure if I am laughing because it's funny or I am gonna start to cry.........

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ol’ Jao Bai-Den pulling the strings here, its getting ridiculous..

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: seeker1963

Sorry, but there is NOTHING non racist about BLM.

Yeah...they're pretty racist.
I wonder how many more of their leaders hate Asian people.

Dude.

They're the god damn Rainbow KKKlan. As in, got folks from all colors, but they're all equally #ing STUPID racism peddlers.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Please stop referring to this issue as black vs Asian. It's culture vs Asian. A skin color does not push a narrative. A culture does.

Asians were treated just as poorly in the early days of our country as blacks were but instead of building a culture that thrived in want, greed, race-blaming and perpetual victimization, the Asian culture stressed education, self-investment, commerce and building from within. They didn't whine and moan and complain until they started getting handouts from those more fortunate. The worked their asses off, sent their kids to college who in turn, got great jobs, started businesses and reinvested in their communities.
The "black" culture did none of this and they're jealous. They blame their hard times on those who lifted themselves up and continue to do so.
Those who didn't buy in to the culture, i.e. those that rose above are seen as sellouts, outcasts, "Uncle Toms" and dissidents.

Changing this entire mess isn't going to start by focusing on a skin color as much as it will be to change a culture.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Good. Not that anything will come of it... The msm won't be reporting on it either.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Great diversified philosophical point/counterpoint analysis.

Point:

Counterpoint:

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788β€”1860) has been dubbed the artist’s philosopher on account of the inspiration his aesthetics has provided to artists of all stripes. He is also known as the philosopher of pessimism, as he articulated a worldview that challenges the value of existence. His elegant and muscular prose earns him a reputation as one of the greatest German stylists.

Existentialism, a philosophical theory or approach which emphasizes the existence of the individual person as a free and responsible agent determining their own development through acts of the will.

I thoroughly enjoyed your post.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I dont get it. What's to hate? Why do these BLMers hate Asians?

The word on the street is that African Americans resent that Asians came to America after them but are doing better than them.

The stereotype of An Asian American is a math wizz that known kung fu. The stereotype of An African American is... Less flattering

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Asia is a very big region that contains many different cultures and racial groups. An Asian from The Philippines will be very different from an Asian from Pakistan. Both will be very different from an Asian from Russia.

In the case of the US we're mostly talking about Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese people.

Chinese in particular tend to look down on Africans with the darker skin tones as being dirty and lazy. It's a stereotype left over from the 1970s or something like that.

Chinese came to the US as merchants and business people, and restaurant owners and saw Africans mostly as manual laborers.

Chinese culture also places a lot of value on education and when I say a lot I mean a LOT. So seeing African Americans not finishing school or doing gender studies in college set up a cultural bias.
edit on 16-4-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join