It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger Warns Washington to Accept New Global System or Face a Pre-WWI Geopolitical Situation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Damnit! We're wasting all this time on the covid script and trans awareness.

Where the hell is al quida when you need them?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gothmog
Henry Kissinger hasn't been relevant in 40 years.

It's interesting that Henry Kissinger is one of the first old-timers President Trump brought to the White House to seek advice from.

Agreed.
But that was Trumps fault.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The elite is offering us a choice of # or fermented #.

What if we just go after them instead wouldn't that be a sweet day?

edit on 16-4-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The only human being I have actually hated, and I hate him for making me feel like that about another 'human', since my teen's.....that's over 40 years of hate....grrrrr....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The man is quite literally a war criminal and I don't understand why anyone listens to anything he has to say. Do some research and you will be shocked as to what he has been involved in in the past.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I've always thought the reason China has not collapsed like the soviet union did, is because of us. We sent industry over there, we send billions their way. Everything is made there. We enable the regime. Without the world sending them so much money and power, they'd look more like North Korea.

As far as the US, I can still get on the internet and call Biden a dumbass if I want. Let a Chinese citizen try that with Xi. Hell, they banned Winnie the Pooh because he looks like Xi.
In otherwords, both Nations have become "drunk" together, one an enabler, the other a consumer. Both have committed sins, one of Vanity, the other of Hubris.

You're right, if the US dumps China, it becomes like N. KOREA.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Have to disagree with you there.

He's extremely relevant when it comes to representing Rockefeller (and China's) interests and steering agendas for Bildeberg and the Trilateral Commission.

Think 'Mouth of Sauron' in a suit.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Croak already.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The 97 yo Kissinger, the German, is falling in status to WEF chairman Professor Klaus Schwab, as the Premier Globalist alive today.... so he just had to make some noise

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if disclosure would only happen if we were a "one nation world."

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Have to disagree with you there.

He's extremely relevant when it comes to representing Rockefeller (and China's) interests and steering agendas for Bildeberg and the Trilateral Commission.

Think 'Mouth of Sauron' in a suit.

I have already been there and done that .
Your analogy is correct , but the named is not.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Kissinger is to old and feeble minded to understand WWIII already started. It's being fought right now online. He's also to dumb to understand a one world government is a moronic idea. Never want one entity with all the power. Once that happens all it takes is one psycho to rip the world into pieces. China is already doing it. They will kill or imprison you if you disagree or say something negative about them even if warranted. Nobody though is going to challenge the old man because he's just old and not worth it.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ohhh that’s rich ... Kissinger warning the Chinese Communist Party of dc to accept the globalist agenda of sponsoring communist China ...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I've always thought the reason China has not collapsed like the soviet union did, is because of us. We sent industry over there, we send billions their way. Everything is made there. We enable the regime. Without the world sending them so much money and power, they'd look more like North Korea.

As far as the US, I can still get on the internet and call Biden a dumbass if I want. Let a Chinese citizen try that with Xi. Hell, they banned Winnie the Pooh because he looks like Xi.
In otherwords, both Nations have become "drunk" together, one an enabler, the other a consumer. Both have committed sins, one of Vanity, the other of Hubris.

You're right, if the US dumps China, it becomes like N. KOREA.
The US enabling China has been achieved by the globalists in power in high places and low. It has been achieved by design and yes by Bilderberg and the Rothschilds and by the communists embedded in the political class who wanted to bring communism to the US. One thing I will say is that ultimately there must be justice for the wicked in high places because communism is an ungodly activity which shows itself as that when all religious practice comes under fire and the religious people are oppressed. All one has to do is look at what China did to Tibet, oppressing the Tibetan people and destroying their sacred temples. All one has to do is look at what communist Russia did to Orthodox Church there. Do you see what Marxists have done to the Catholic Church ? Karl Marx said “religion is the opiate of the masses”, but what is the alternative ? The alternative is secular humanism and an empty dialectical materialism. www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

For more than 70 years in the Soviet Union and its satellite countries, dialectical materialism was the official guiding philosophy of state. It attempted to deal with all questions of existence, from atoms to history and economics. It became them most important atheistic ideology of the twentieth century, absolutely denying even the possibility of God's existence and affirming the need for violent revolution that would do away with religion, which it insisted was merely the "opiate" of the masses.

The materialism of Marx and Engels later opened up the way for the Frankfurt School's critical theory, which combined philosophy with the social sciences in an attempt to diagnose the ailments of society. In the later Marxist movement centering on the Soviet Union, however, dialectical materialism would be reduced to the orthodox Marxist theory known as diamat.

And now we know where the “critical race theory” being promoted in schools today came from... directly out of Marxist dialectical materialism.
edit on 17-4-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

For some time now, I've believed what's happening with China's economic growth is yet another economic warfare rug-pull.

Ecobomic warfare dismantled the Soviet Union to the benefit of the US.

Japan was drawn in to US commercial properties in the mid/late 80's - I was just a kid then and I remember everyone thought Japan was going to buy the whole country. Then in the early 90's, those investments were bankrupted. Funds input up to then were lost as the properties were reclaimed by lenders and Japan went into a deep and long recession while the US economy boomed.

I just can't shake the feeling that China is going toget rugged somehow. It's the M.O. to draw other nations in where we want them, only to collapse their investments and scrape the gains.

I could be wrong - actually hope I am, because I don't think the outcome of a crashed Chinese economy, especially relative to the US and larger world markets, will be peaceful.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join