It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jordan destroys flip flopping Fauci

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I do wish that there were just a tad bit of self awareness so that when folks are called out on utter tripe, that it had some sort of effect.

Alas, im sure you were called a racist under bated breath.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Let's stick to some facts...

1.The method of testing using PCR testing is unreliable. As per the inventor and the cdc.
2.The claimed symptoms are the flu symptoms
3.The flu dissapeared during the pandemic.
4.The extremely deadly virus doesn't shop at Walmart, it prefers small businesses.

Why are we even talking to this little rat?

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Corr..phoneposting again

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What concerns me with the public in amerIca at the moment, and this statement seems to be risky. Regardless if this congressman makes sense and asks this doctor very important questions that all AMERICANS, should be concerned about, we have two sectors of people instead of focusing on the answers to the questions being asked, decide to argue with one another about who has the right belief.

I certainly hope these people realize they are being manipulated, and look quite stupid. When is the end of the line? What do we have to see to determine “SAFE”, what is the end goal? Why are so many people accepting what they are being told without thinking for themselves?

We need these answers, we should all be demanding them, not arguing over beliefs, it’s stupid, as a matter a fact, because so many people are arguing with one another we don’t have these answers, instead we are being told to hush by those in power, and for whatever dumb reason people are getting mad at each other over beliefs instead of being mad at those telling us to hush and be quit.

Clown 🤡 world I tell ya.
edit on 15-4-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Lumenari

I do wish that there were just a tad bit of self awareness so that when folks are called out on utter tripe, that it had some sort of effect.

Alas, im sure you were called a racist under bated breath.

If they had a tad bit of self awareness they would not currently be a Progressive Liberal in America.

~shrug~

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Let's stick to some facts...

1.The method of testing using PCR testing is unreliable. As per the inventor and the cdc.
2.The claimed symptoms are the flu symptoms
3.The flu dissapeared during the pandemic.
4.The extremely deadly virus doesn't shop at Walmart, it prefers small businesses.

Why are we even talking to this little rat?

It isn't about the virus at all.

Just a method of control.... and not even a new one.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: RazorV66

Imagine spending your life dedicated to science, working through multiple administrations and having to explain to a grandstanding mouth breather like Gym Jordan why you’re pushing common sense solutions to keep Americans safe.

This man must have the patience of a saint. And by the way, recommending you wear a mask in public isn’t infringing on your rights. Right wingers want to play the victim so much they’re willfully confusing an inconvenience with oppression. Which just illustrates that they have no idea what actual oppression is.

Wow you must love the taste of shoe polish because that’s a lot of boot licking in one statement.

Oh yeah, it’s me who’s the boot locker, and not the person deepthroating the shoe up to the knee of every GQP politician and right wing media ass.

Bhahahahaha.

Quoted once again for a Godlike level of projection.

You never fail to amuse...

Although it would be nice to not find out about your sexual quirks every time you get triggered on here.

He's a spanker after a tall glass of soy milk.

On topic, Jim J sure did destroy Faux-ci in that video. Faux-ci is so fake and a deceiver.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

One need only look at Fauci's documented past and then look at the things he has said (again, documented) over the last year to realize that he is nothing but a tool for the establishment.

He is helping out with the meme I posted above you.

He has no credibility at all for anyone with a brain, an internet connection and a little time to research him.

Just another shepherd for the sheep....

And yes, I got a good giggle out of Jordan poking big holes in his credibility.

More people should do that.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That video is embarrassing to watch. Seriously. Sounds like the friggin Morton Downey Jr show

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dr Fauci: "I use the data and recommendations of the CDC who gets theirs from the WHO who gets theirs from China." Keep upping those PCR tests Dr. Fauci until you get the numbers needed.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Imagine spending your life dedicated to science

Imagine spending your life dedicated to science and the best answer you can muster is, "When infection levels are low enough"? Jordan asked the question a dozen different ways and that's all he had. That's some real hard data there! It's almost like "science" has been jettisoned in favor of "feels". Like there's an agenda or something.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari Looks like Murdock got that Russian memo pretty loud and clear!

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

"Right wingers", knew exactly what I needed to know about you by that statement alone. I'm guessing you're one of those people who rally behind Twitter as they throw out news that does not fit the narrative? Like how masks don't work (Stanford)?

Keep denying science and listen to BS spouted by someone with money in the Covid game. Remember, the more covid scare mongering the more this idiot makes!

P.S.
Wearing a mask in public is more akin to actual oppression than anything you or BLM claims to have ever experienced.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: RazorV66
Since when does our freedom get held hostage to being forced to have an untested, unapproved by the FDA chemical injected into their body?

Ummm... it isn't solely about something being untested or unapproved...

Since when did people start accepting the ridiculous notion that anyone - anyone - should be able to force anyone else to inject something into their body? Anytime? Ever. For any reason???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join