It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jordan destroys flip flopping Fauci

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
As we are all getting told that more lockdowns could be coming because of a “surge” in Covid cases, I think most people are long past the point of calmly listening to statements like that.
I see many threads about Covid numbers that don’t add up and about how we have virtually eradicated the common flu somehow.
Here comes Congressman Jim Jordan from Ohio to ask some tough questions of the Left’s poster boy for “science”, who by the way has pretty much changed his story on Covid every week since it has started.
And as usual he continues to vomit vague estimates.
It’s a good watch and Jordan doesn’t pull any punches....Fauci seems rattled at being put on the spot as well.

edit on 15-4-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

So when 90% get vaccinated we will get our freedom back? Talk about a hostage situation! Every damn one of these criminals need a taste of tar and feathers.

Since when does our freedom get held hostage to being forced to have an untested, unapproved by the FDA chemical injected into their body?

No damn wonder they are pushing for gun confiscation!!

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
as long as every death is chalked up as covid...there will be no end..ever.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I’d love to see Dr. Doom treated like the joke he is (actually far worse) and I have a feeling I won’t be waiting long...

What’s been done to this country by these traitors deserves a response the likes of which hasn’t been seen since that really thick book of books was being written...

Flush them all and keep the plunger handy for any of the turds that refuse to go down...

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Faux-ci is simply a transparent moron. He has obviously been paid off or is on someone's hook to keep waffling this reoccurring nightmare of authoritarianism.

He needs to be gag ordered and silenced for being that stupid.
edit on 15-4-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I’ll have to watch it again but wasn’t it Clyburn that said 90% and not Fauci?
But even at 90% or 60, 75 or 80, if you can apparently still catch the Covid after getting the vaccine, WTF good does it do?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Freedom should never be predicated on obedience.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yea, it was Clyburn who said it. We know he isn't intelligent enough to come up with that on his own so is that the standard they have set to allow us to be free? Cause it ain't gonna happen.
edit on 15-4-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wow he is a patriot. Hopefully he was not just grand standing. I agree there are no goals in place, just a constant stay scared, and keep quiet, and when you ask questions you get told hush your mouth.

I gotta bad feeling about this..

Good find op thanks, some real alternative news on ats refreshing. Thank you very much.

link   
funny how different people can watch the same thing and get totally different impressions... almost like they're bringing some sort of preconceived ideas to the table

link   
Imagine spending your life dedicated to science, working through multiple administrations and having to explain to a grandstanding mouth breather like Gym Jordan why you’re pushing common sense solutions to keep Americans safe.

This man must have the patience of a saint. And by the way, recommending you wear a mask in public isn’t infringing on your rights. Right wingers want to play the victim so much they’re willfully confusing an inconvenience with oppression. Which just illustrates that they have no idea what actual oppression is.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I would have been telling him now is the time.
Why was he asking fauci? This guy, or the cdc have no power to suspend the constitution.
Infuriating

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Imagine being so political you would crash the country and enslave yourself because of your own failures and want to see people suffer.

actual smart guy talks about fauci
edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Aded2

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Common sense solutions? Like wearing 3 masks?? Hahahahaha omg common sense...really bro...yes let's use common sense. Logical, rational deductions.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You probably realize what the plandemic is about.
That's the most disturbing part.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks
Imagine spending your life dedicated to science, working through multiple administrations and having to explain to a grandstanding mouth breather like Gym Jordan why you’re pushing common sense solutions to keep Americans safe.

This man must have the patience of a saint. And by the way, recommending you wear a mask in public isn’t infringing on your rights. Right wingers want to play the victim so much they’re willfully confusing an inconvenience with oppression. Which just illustrates that they have no idea what actual oppression is.

Wow you must love the taste of shoe polish because that’s a lot of boot licking in one statement.

Oh yeah, it’s me who’s the boot locker, and not the person deepthroating the shoe up to the knee of every GQP politician and right wing media ass.

Bhahahahaha.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join