It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All power is not created equal..!! (Hope in Hard Times)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I've had a torrid few days of illness, and in that time I've been rewatching certain TV sci-fi which I enjoyed first time around. Basically I spend most of my life unwell in my room at home due to severe chronic pain which afflicts my entire body (it started innocuously with some sciatica & back pain fifteen years ago, and in step changes of sudden degeneration, I succumbed to fully systemic neuropathic, arthralgic & fibromyalgic pain). Only my internal organs remain unaffected. It sucks - though I'm thankful that at least internally, I seem to be functioning okay, medication side effects notwithstanding. But it leaves me with a lot of time to fill, as I'm unable to hold down a job or be active in any meaningful way.

And so I now measure time by Netflix releases, which I have no choice over really as sometimes I need to be absorbed in the stories told on-screen as a part of my pain management grand plan. And time has been going slowly indeed, with the effect of the lockdown reaching even the somewhat unhallowed halls of Hollywood, with less & less great works being made as time goes by. Don't get me wrong - I read voraciously too - mostly non-fiction works of alternative science, history & exploration, though I have enjoyed some fiction here & there.

So what does any of that have to do with the title of the thread? Well, what tends to happen is that within or amidst my reading, watching & web surfing, certain ideas tend to percolate through the theme which I've found myself drawn to at the time. I've not even been aware of it until now, but basically I'll watch some good sci-fi, which causes me to mull over a few thoughts here & there, which in turn might cause me to look up a topic I haven't covered in a while (such as remote viewing & other atypical modes of consciousness, which is the focus of the moment) - and after a few days, or a week or even two, I'll suddenly get a sort of thematic motif, a focused nexus of 'insight' which I decide is at least partly worth sharing with others.

Fair warning, a lot of my personal thought & reflection is taken up with prayer (which can be somewhat myopic at times) - and so a lot of my writing has centred around spiritual thoughts that have crystallised in my heart as being either wholly true or indicative of deeper truth to be found, and as I have long since lost all friends in the 'real world' due to my condition, I fire those thoughts off into the world of the internet, via ATS, and it is my constant hope that at least some of it is useful to people who are searching for truth, for meaning, for connection with the illimitable & eternally existing Creative Power of this Universe & all possible Universes (for I do not forswear the possibility that we may be living in one of potentially many nested simulation/s - which does NOT discount the organic Reality of which we are a sentient & ever-living part).

For now, the thought is simply this - that NOT ALL POWER IS CREATED EQUAL. And that's a spiritual thing of course, but I have also taken it to be a symbol of the Hope that I hold to in these hard times - for they are indeed Hard Times, as we know from our experience of the past year. What concerns me, is that times may yet get harder, significantly so, before we are liable to see good times once more. It seems that the world has been careening headlong into a very planned & tightly stage-managed corporate & anti-human takeover of all industry & governance by a rigidly groupthink-controlled portfolio of grand hierarchies, the body of which festers with greed & corruption, ruled by the fear of the dank, dark masters at the zenith. Indeed, there is a deliberate 'anti-human' spiritual overture associated with the worst of them, collectively an abomination against human & divine principles of life, love, beauty, joy, courage, honour, faithfulness & all other forces of inspiration which grace the minds & hearts of people everywhere, through all time. Those responsible for the darker machinations of recent times are plotting the material & spiritual degeneration of the human race, because they are following the active will of their diabolical gods.

I felt it was necessary to state with the fullest & clearest of conviction, that not all powers are created equal, indeed not all power is created equal. It's subtle, but the distinction there is an important one. I am reminded that we are on a conspiracy site, and the natural bent over time is to absorb a very negative view of power, believing that "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely". Thankfully, this is not fully a truism. True power is a gift from God, and those who even now find themselves in positions of power, may in many, many cases seek to use their power for good, to correct injustice wherever they may find it, wherever & whenever it is in their power to act decisively. And those who cannot act decisively, can still empower the powerful, raising awareness & placing trust in those who yes, enjoy a higher privilege - & yet work to uplift all peoples, recognising that their power is a gift, and that therefore they must use it honourably, wisely, and with the force of their convictions, knowing that all of Heaven & Earth support them in their noble aims.

I very recently found myself humbled in my acceptance of notions which previously I had rather dogmatically rejected, in the sure & certain knowledge that we should - as 'Shakespeare' (Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford) once wrote:

“..therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”

(Hamlet has talked with his father's ghost and learned of his uncle's perfidy, whereupon Horatio calls this confrontation “wondrous strange” - to which the quoted comment is Hamlet's sage reply).

Finally, remember that there will be a reckoning for the evils perpetrated against a trusting people by its corrupted rulers. Heaven is grieved by injustice, and only vengeance can balance the necessary harmony of the Cosmos. Vengeance though, is the province of the Almighty (though we are duty-bound to act decisively in order to prevent otherwise inevitable aberrations).

Raise the war cry, you nations, and be shattered!
Listen, all you distant lands.
Prepare for battle, and be shattered!
Prepare for battle, and be shattered!

Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted;
propose your plan, but it will not stand,
for God is with us.

This is what the Lord says to me with his strong hand upon me, warning me not to follow the way of this people:

“Do not call conspiracy
everything this people calls a conspiracy;
do not fear what they fear,
and do not dread it.

The Lord Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy,
he is the one you are to fear,
he is the one you are to dread.

Isaiah 8: 9-13

Which is perhaps an apt way to conclude this OP. Thank you for reading, I hope it helps to provide 'Hope, in Hard Times'.. Confidence not only from God, but also from Man? That there may indeed be a Power, a secret society out there, necessarily occluded from our gaze, which works in our interest - in the name of Heaven & all Mankind - which works as hard at doing good, as the evildoers work at their mischief.

God bless you - may we be realised as wonderfully human, under Heaven, before the watching world about us.
edit on AprilThursday2114CDT12America/Chicago-050006 by FlyInTheOintment because: editing title

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
May your words reach the intended targets

May the intended targets find inspiration

May the inspired return the positive energy through prayer

May the prayers heal you.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Thank you for your kind & measured words. I realise that my OP may come across as sanctimonious, and people may think I'm being overly dramatic, but I'm furious at the smug, smarmy, goofy grins of the people - they know who they are - who have worked hard to engineer a crisis by which they can enact their selfish & cruel plans against the people of this world, as if it were theirs for the taking. The Earth is the LORD's, and all within it - He gives it to whom He chooses. And when there's a sophisticated smash n' grab in operation on a scale we've never before known, we must not be afraid to call it out with all forcefulness. By raising the awareness we assist those who are in a position to act decisively where necessary, where possible. I'm already getting some remarkable pushback after writing this OP, blatant & unrelenting. It's amazing how they get so upset when a nobody like me writes something which accuses them 'to their faces', in the only small way that I can. I hope they choke on it.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You broach a very difficult subject since in this day and age what is "noble" seems a matter of perspective. To actively seek solutions to problems we face today it seems every act one can do is loaded with problems and ethical dilemmas. Maybe through discussions like these people can better define those issues and find positive ways to act.
What strikes me as needed most today is those things that have fallen by the wayside; aesthetics, beauty, spirituality and a sense of common purpose and destiny. There are huge gaps in what is being ingested by people that need to be filled to remind them of the good in the world and themselves. It doesn't mean joining a social justice mob but redirecting that passion towards more socially productive ends.
edit on 15-4-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join