It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO Footage Confirmed By Pentagon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I have a diferent approach I think its simply to muddy the water. We are currently testing new aircraft that they dont want people to know about.

www.defensenews.com...

So UFOs have always been used to hide top secret aircraft i read one article that determined for a decade 80 percent of ufo sightings were SR71 tests. Well people dont believe in UFOs like they used to so its in the governments intrest to nurture UFO sightings. Then they can say thats not us but to do that they need lots of reports to hide the information.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
When the US Navy releases or confirms the existence of UFO footage, then supplies no known explanation, things change. If this were an Air Force resource, it would have been buried faster than a body at a cannibal village after the meal.

The US Gov doesn't know what these are.

So, we are left with 2 possibilities.

1. These are craft flown and owned by another entity here on earth.

2. These are craft that are NOT flown and operated by another entity here on earth.

So, let's look at option 1.

If these craft are owned by an entity here on earth that the US does not know about, then things get very interesting. It's not any of the NATO allies, because, frankly, they could never hide this from the US, and IF it were one of them, again, acknowledging they are real would be counter productive to keeping them a secret from the enemies of NATO.

Russia and China? Maybe. Russia has a tough time even copying what the US does, let alone developing a gravity drive system and hull material that can withstand the forces these craft exhibit.

China, pretty much the same, and if it were them, they would have already landed one on the White House lawn, and taken a bow. "You can't shoot us down, and we are here to stay!! GET OUT OF MY CHAIR BIDEN!!!!"

So, we go to #2.

Then, things get real dicey.

What are some of the ramifications of REAL first contact?

What are we living in today?

Why has the entire world been put into this massive mode of mask up, and getting this vaccine?

Put on your hats folks, it gets bumpy from here.

Any life that didn't originate on this 3rd rock from the sun, has no built in immunity to the GAZZILIONS of viruses and bacteria here on earth. We do. Our DNA has been programming these since human kind has existed. Think along the lines of "War of the Worlds". So, we, as a worldwide species, has to get used to masking up. And, maybe get vaccinated to keep from spreading what nasty crap we already have, to the new visitors.

Then. Start showing us humans that there really are others out there. And, they are here now.

There are serious cultural ramifications to First Contact. Past what I have explained above, are the religious ramifications.

There are well over 4300 different religions on this rock. A vast majority of them, never even remotely considered life outside of here as a possibility. They never even elude to it.

So, as soon as life originating off this rock becomes a fact, every religion on the planet is going to rebel. Islam will, by far, be the worst. There will be uprisings like we have never seen. Why? Because the religious powerful entities that run them, will feel threatened by the mere existence of these entities. They will be proclaimed as "devils" and whatever, because, they will demonize that which threatens their power here on earth.

First contact will cause wars like none we have ever seen. Because, the religious powerful people can't let anything happen to their power. And they will try to unleash any and all they can to try to hide and stop this from happening.

If the new visitors step in, things will get even worse.

Mark my words.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

They initially don't know what they are. That's why they get included in the report. They may figure it out the next day, but it stays in the report, and they simply don't come forward and say that they identified it.

This includes examinations of incursions that are initially reported as UAP when the observer cannot immediately identify what he or she is observing.

www.defense.gov...

So if they look at this video, and figure out that it really was triangular because of the camera iris, and it was a 737 going into LAX, it stays in the report, but no one comes out and says, "Hey, it was a commercial flight into LAX". It's an old game between the military and Congress. If they don't say that they were identified later, they get more money in the budget that they can then use.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The U.S. has so many spies all across the planet they would probably know which country was manufacturing these craft. Hell they record every call you make and text message.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I have a diferent approach I think its simply to muddy the water.
That's not different, did you watch the Greenewald video? At time index 7:31, "Muddy the water" is the exact same phrase he uses.

We are currently testing new aircraft that they dont want people to know about.

I think the UFOs/UAPs fall into several categories.
Some may be compartmentalized secret projects they don't want people to know about, as you say.
In other cases they may detect something anomalous they are unable to explain. There appear to be some of those in the Condon report for example, though I do think the military was holding some secrets back from the scientists on the Condon committee which may have been able to shed some light on some of the unknowns, but probably not all.

In either case of secret project, or truly unknown anomaly, they don't want to talk about it, so muddying the water, sewing confusion is a preferable tactic to trying to call some unknown lights "swamp gas", which nobody believed anyway. I doubt if anybody knows what that actually was, but I doubt it was really swamp gas, or a secret project.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You keep right on believing that.

Then, keep watching.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Yep. Which means, we are at option 2.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Yes, because the US is completely infallible in everything they do, and our spies know everything.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

And I'll keep watching the UFO crowd never admitting they're wrong, and claiming that everything is aliens flying around.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You do that.

This is being exposed for a reason now.

Again, keep watching.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And I'll keep watching the UFO crowd never admitting they're wrong, and claiming that everything is aliens flying around.

This brings me to my other question why havnt we got good video of all those UFOs? Everyone has megapixel cameras in their phone we should be getting great video of these craft. And yet if you do get one its blurry and looks like it was taken on a poloroid. Im thinking that do to digital cameras there is just a lot less stuff unidentified because the number of pictures should have went up yet instead they decreased.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Two Blackhawks flew over my house yesterday. Heard em coming. Got a good look even though they were moving fast and low. Grabbed cell phone. I could post the video but you wouldn’t see much. Just because 4k video phones exist doesn’t mean everyone is Speilburg.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There is only one craft that’s been flying around a planet it didn’t originate on. It’s that copter on Mars which somehow there’s clear enough pictures of to actually identify it.

If any ET species came to Earth and its first inclination was to partner up with government, then that tells me all I need to know about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join