It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saturn Stargate Theory

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Throughout ancient civilizations there is the symbol of a keyhole, as you can see here. The keyhole symbol is a cross-cultural phenomenon, occurring in ancient civilizations that officially never had any contact with each other and some who may have never even used keyholes. This got me thinking: Why is the keyhole symbol so important to ancient civilizations that they would construct keyhole-shaped monuments and create keyhole-shaped symbols such as Phoenician Taint symbol and the Egyptian Menat symbol? Does the keyhole symbol have a deeper importance?

Based on the work of Immanuel Velikovsky, David Talbott, who has published books such as ‘The Saturn Myth’ and made documentaries such as ‘Discourses on an Alien Sky’ suggests that there was once a celestial configuration of planets that occurred thousands of years ago (as recorded by ancient cultures) and these planets created a keyhole-shape in the heavens accompanied by an 8-pointed star. These planets were Saturn, Venus and Mars. You can see various illustrations of this celestial configuration below. Notice the keyhole-shape.

The keyhole symbol can also be seen on Freemason Tracing Boards, as shown in the image below.

That Freemasonic Tracing Board appears to depict the keyhole symbol as a doorway to another dimension. This is interesting, because according to David Talbott, the celestial configuration of Saturn, Venus and Mars can be associated with the Tower of Babel, which was a doorway into higher dimension (or the realm of God). The Gateway of God was apparently symbolized by an 8-pointed star known as the “Cross of the Ilu” which looks similar to the 8-pointed star in the celestial alignment of Saturn. Some researchers, such as Anthony Patch, have suggested that the celestial configuration of Saturn, Venus and Mars was an actual stargate.

There are various movies that portray the 8-pointed star as a doorway into another dimension. For example, in the movie Avengers, there is an 8-spoked wheel that allows for inter-dimensional travel. In Lego Dimensions, an 8-spoked wheel allows for inter-dimensional travel. In the movie Hell Raiser, a cube with an 8-pointed star inside allows for inter-dimensional travel. In the movie Event Horizon, the inter-dimensional black-hole portal is briefly portrayed as an 8-pointed star. In the TV show Rewind, an 8-pointed portal is used to travel inter-dimensionally, while in the TV show LOST, an 8-spoked wheel is used to travel inter-dimensionally. Click below to see more examples.
2.bp.blogspot.com...

Below is an image of the portal from the movie Stargate. In the movie Stargate, they attempt to access a portal to the deity “Ra”. Interestingly, the deity Ra was identified as Saturn. Quote: “A Greek Ostracon, cited by Franz Boll, identifies the Egyptian deity Ra, not with our Sun, but with Saturn”. Notice that the portal below is in the shape of a keyhole and that it is composed of 8-points, providing a parallel to the 8-pointed star of the celestial configuration of Saturn, Venus and Mars. This is what I think the celestial alignment of Saturn, Venus and Mars was; an actual stargate.

1) The Cosmic Mountain to the 8-spoked Saturn Sun from David Talbott (which Talbott associates with Mount Olympus, Mount Zion and the Tower of Babel). The symbol is repeated throughout ancient civilisations (see David Talbott’s book ‘The Saturn Myth’ and his video-documentaries) and notice that it’s in the shape of a keyhole 2) The 8-spoked worm-hole from the Stargate movie. In this movie the worm-hole leads to ‘Ra’ and Ra is identified with Saturn — notice again it’s in the shape of a keyhole with the walkway representing the Cosmic Mountain 3) An aerial perspective of the Vatican Courtyard (i.e. St. Peter’s Square) and once again it’s composed of 8-spokes and is in the shape of a keyhole. The 8-spoked Sun Wheel in St. Peter’s Square is modelled on the symbol of Shamash (identified as Saturn) and it was featured prominently in the movie ‘Angels and Demons’ which was based on CERN.

Interestingly the design of the Masonic Square and Compass corresponds to the configuration of Saturn, Venus, and the “Cosmic Mountain”, as seen in the documentary-series ‘Discourses on an Alien Sky’. In this interpretation, the circle at the apex of the Compass represents the ‘Blazing Star’ (Venus) and the triangular-appearance of the Compass itself represents the Cosmic Mountain or pathway. The image below shows the ancient symbol of the C osmic Mountain to Saturn and Venus on the right and Stargate Command TV logo in the centre.

For more on the Saturn Stargate, Google it to learn more.
edit on 14-4-2021 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2021 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Funny, most of those images remind me more of a mushroom cloud than a keyhole. Could the images represent the last memories of the last world wide nuclear war? Just asking out of curiosity.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D
Ah yes, the Black Sun aka Saturn was supposedly Earth's original sun instead of Sol, but both were captured by Sol many thousands of years ago in a grand display recorded by early hominids and passed down through the generations. It's an interesting story and allegedly why the worship of Saturn is one of the oldest religions in the world.

Saturn has its own stargate...

which is why the cube/hexagon are so prominent world wide.

It's all very interesting to read and speculate about. You might be interested in some threads done by "undo", a long time member here who also wrote a book titled "Stargates are real" which shouldn't be too hard to find on the interwebz.

S&F.

edit on 4/14/2021 by Klassified because: oops

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It's a penis symbol, dude.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

Not everything can be boiled down to human sexuality and hallucinogenic mushrooms when it comes to the distant past.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Celtic cross looks similar to these images too,it is of course ancient too.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

The gamma bursts of stars colliding probably will destroy all life in that system.

If the firestorm didnt do that upon initial impact.

The chances of suns colliding is not even 0.1 %

Even binary stars don't collide that often in general.

( EDIT ) not trying to derail your "beliefs " just trying to point out the chances of such event happening are super minor.
edit on 14-4-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

Not everything can be boiled down to human sexuality and hallucinogenic mushrooms when it comes to the distant past.

Everything comes down to c*ck and balls in my opinion.

Once "drew" one with my tank in the desert.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

The gamma bursts of stars colliding probably will destroy all life in that system.

If the firestorm didnt do that upon initial impact.

The chances of suns colliding is not even 0.1 %

Even binary stars don't collide that often in general.

( EDIT ) not trying to derail your "beliefs " just trying to point out the chances of such event happening are super minor.

My post was not suggesting that two suns collided. There are those who suggest Saturn and Earth became part of this solar system due to gravity and proximity and that Saturn was once a dwarf star.

I have no beliefs per se when it comes to this topic, but I'm not afraid to entertain possibilities.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Remembering the End of the World and Symbols of an Alien Sky come to mind.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Some keyhole massive structures in Japan as well:

edit on 14-4-2021 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I have no beliefs per se when it comes to this topic, but I'm not afraid to entertain possibilities.

Thats perfecty alright

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Very interesting...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Fascinating Op piece.

Some related Keyholes...

SATURN, CERN, AND THE CUBE OF ILLUSION - Keyhole

CIA Richard Bissell was responsible for the first Keyhole Satellites.
The program, which would soon be designated CORONA, became the responsibility of the CIA's Richard Bissell, the DCI's special assistant for planning and development, who had also served as the chief of the U-2 program.
Link

Secret Passage Dating to 1660 Is Found Inside U.K. Parliament

LONDON — A 360-year-old passageway once used by British monarchs has been rediscovered inside Parliament, revealing a piece of history that was thought to have been permanently covered up after World War II.

For decades, it was thought that the only remnant of the passageway, built in 1660, was a brass plaque inside Westminster Hall, the oldest of Parliament’s buildings, marking where the entrance would have been.

Instead, access to the passage had remained hidden in plain sight for about 70 years.

The panel, with a small keyhole, went unnoticed — or at least unquestioned — until it was rediscovered last year by a team looking through archival documents while working on the nearly $5 billion restoration plan currently underway in Parliament.

Archived Here

The Aventine Keyhole - a semi-secret view of St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome. On Aventine Hill above the city is the Priory of the Knight of Malta. Look through the peephole in the door and be rewarded with a view of the gardens of the Priorato that form a green frame around St. Peter’s dome in the distance.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Tesseract and 42?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

Remembering the End of the World and Symbols of an Alien Sky come to mind.

I don't think I have seen the first one, but I have the second one. Good documentary on Saturn, but it doesn't go into stargates much from what I recall.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Terribly sorry to do this, but I want this on my subscribed list and just subscribing won't put it there. I never have understood that aspect. Sorry I can't add anything but I still need to read it later.

new topics

top topics

join