It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We didn’t invent math, we discovered it. More big data shooting holes in 2020.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yup, pretty simple stuff, get on tv and act like no one knows what’s going on. Get everyone to believe all of us could die so that we don’t organize and easily protect those that were already known to be the most vulnerable. Could have easily been the worlds biggest humanitarian effort to protect those with high counts of ace2 receptors and it would have been successful. Instead they led with chaos and acted like 20 years of obvious and expensive knowledge didn’t exist on the subject. Unfortunately the high ace2 population are minorities and old people and basically the biggest cost to every countries economy. Sad to think all those people were tricked into voting for politicians that promised entitlements and free healthcare just to be shown how hustlers and pimps retire their outstanding promises that they never intended to keep. Makes ya wonder how long till the ones that survived realize who’s actually their enemy and act on it. Karma is a bish, greed never actually wins and criminals have to work harder and harder to keep up the act until it’s ultimately not sustainable anymore and exposed. This is real amateur hour shjt. Prayers to the victims and Gods Speed to the resolve. I mean please get them to explain this data. This isn’t even the hard data for keywords yet. They tore that down quick but a lot of people still got their hands on it before they took it down. Same data sets are there for The Rona too. Anyhoo, looks like Google is turning on them slowly and releasing the more obscure stuff that’s not so obvious to their handlers like YouTube data too. I mean come on guys! share your seo secrets with us!! I wanna convert 80 million real world actions for pennies on the dollar too! Drop ship like a mofo with those magically conversation rates. They literally had the nerve to even block out trumps data and say it’s incomplete haha yea ok Google, y’all big data junky companies been selling and tracking and printing money off this data and the science behind it for a long time and proving there are natural limits and boundaries that can’t be broken in conversion sentiment and all of a sudden they have no idea what’s going on with the data and conversion rates and sentiment lol yea ok y’all are fckd. 👌🏼🤥 we didn’t invent math, we discovered it. Good Luck Chief 🍀👍

Explore search interest for Joe Biden, Donald trump, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign by time, location and popularity on Google Trends - Keyword Traffic

Keyword Traffic

Keyword Traffic

Keyword Traffic

Keyword Traffic

Keyword Traffic

Keyword Traffic

Keyword Traffic

Keyword Traffic

Keyword Traffic

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

paragraphs. not just for school kids anymore.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I came in on the middle of a conversation you’re having, with this OP. Could you state your main point? Thank you!

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

OK...I think I got this lemme give this a try. .

So...

The government hid some knowledge about people with high ace2 receptors being more susceptible to covid

The high ace2 population is primarily minorities and elderly which cost the state more

They were tricked into voting for people who promised them free money but actually want them to die of covid

Google was removing keywords to hide this but now they are slowly putting them back and you have been searching and poring over them in obssessive fashion

Google was also hiding data about trump

Google has been hiding secret data that shows how they sell data to print money?

I dunno something about conversion rates that last paragraph's a doozy.

We didn't invent math we discovered it.

Did I get this right? That post was something else to try and get through...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

TLDR version is ‘there’s lies, dammed lies, and statistics.

Oh and censorship, lots of deplatforming and censorship.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Nice rant. But seriously. It's Spring time, better things to think about...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

We didn’t invent math, we discovered it.

You can say that about anything fundamental. I think you 'learned' it rather than 'discovered' it. It's part of natural progression. You didn't invent spaceships, you learned how to make them.

When you think of things from more Universal perspective, taking into account the 'age' even of just the physical side, let alone lose yourself in the concept of eternity, which low-level beings like us can't even really grasp, you can realize 'mathematics' (which you probably mean by 'math') have (has?) existed for zillions of years before Earth was even a glint in the cosmic dust this solar system's sun was formed out of.

These fundamental things, like 'computers', 'houses', 'robots', 'spaceships' or 'mathematics' have 'ALWAYS' existed (from our point of view, for all intents and purposes), and always will. You can't point to a time in existence and say "that is when mathematics didn't yet exist".

This sort of makes this whole discussion redundant, but maybe it can inspire some philosophical thought.

join