It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna Website Admits Their mRNA Technology Platform Functions Like an OS in a PC.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Still prefer taking my odds with it over the mRNA, which I'm sure one day will be amazing. Just not yet.

It has amazing potential, I agree...

The first problem is, I don't trust those who control it, and are 'programming' it. At all.

The second, biggest, problem, is, I will never, ever, trust them. EVER. Not after the last 100 years of suppression of inexpensive, safe and much more effective (than any drug they've ever pushed) therapies for every ill imaginable, and on top of that, pushing a diet that is responsible for the vast majority (if not all) of the modern day ills experienced by ... pretty much everyone.

In fact, I fully believe that they are not only willing to use this to evil purposes, I believe that they are doing exactly that, right now.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
metaphors are hard, huh

Apparently, thinking independently and analytically is even harder.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Apparently, thinking independently and analytically is even harder.

this isn't the mudpit, so i'm not going to get into an insult contest with you.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
Looking at the source and realizing that they dumbed it down to a concept that people might grasp with ease is thinking independently and analytically.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Why is it that the CDC put a pause on the Johnson and Johnson vaccine which formed extremely rare blood clot on 6 people out of 4.8 million people whom received the J& J vaccine, but they are backing without any question companies like Pfizer/BIONTECH and Moderna which vaccines have caused .. 2,342 deaths

If we are to find the % of deaths caused by the Pfizer/BIONTECH and Moderna vaccines and we would compare their percentage to that of the percentage of the deaths caused by the J&J vaccine, we would find that the Pfizer/BIONTECH and Moderna vaccines have caused a larger amount of deaths than that caused by the J&J vaccines.

71.3 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine, + 78.2 million doses of Pfizer/BIONTECH's vaccines = 149.5 million doses. The percentage of deaths, 2,342 deaths out of 149.5 million = 0.00156655%

Meanwhile the percentage of 6 deaths out of3.4 million doses of J&J vaccines administered = 0.0001765%

Yet why are they pausing the J&J vaccines and not the Pfizer/BIONTECH and Moderna vaccines which caused more deaths?...

How does that make any sense whatsoever? Unless that is, TPTB want only the vaccines from companies like Moderna and Pfizer because puting an OS inside people is exactly what they want?

Several errors in your reasoning.

First, the deaths you are talking about are ones the CDC defines as showing up within 48 hours (2 days) of someone having received a vaccine. The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are two dose vaccines so 149.5 million doses equates to only about 74.75 million different people. That means that the percentage of the vaccinated population that dies within 2 days is actually about twice as large as you estimated, or about .00313 percent.

Second, you didn't seem to consider how many people would die in a two day period even if they didn't get the vaccine. Maybe the best estimate of this is to look at the US mortality statistics from 2019, which was just before COVID19 hit the population and before there were any vaccines for it. In 2019 there were 2,854,838 deaths out of a population of 328,239,523.

www.cdc.gov...
and
en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20U.S.%20Census%20Bureau%2C%20the%20United,1%2C%202020%20 ahead%20of%20the%20final%202020%20Census%29.

That's about .87% for 365 days, or about .0048% for two days.

Fewer people died within 2 days of getting a Moderna or Pfizer shot than would have died in a two day period if they HADN'T gotten the shot.

Also, the CDC looked at each and every one of those deaths in great detail. They reviewed all the doctor's reports, coroner's reports, death certificates, etc., and could not find any causal link between the shot and the deaths. If there HAD been some kind of causal link, you would expect MORE deaths in the vaccinated group than in the unvaccinated group. Instead, it was exactly the opposite. That's why the CDC did not pause administering the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines; there are NO deaths actually attributable to either of them, contrary to your bullcrap statement.

They paused the J&J vaccine because, even though the number of deaths following getting one of those shots is very small, all the deaths appear to come from the same adverse effect and they share that effect with the other Adenovirus vector vaccine that also appears to cause those effects (Oxford-AstraZeneca). This suggests that there COULD be some causal linkage between the J&J vaccine, so they are exercising caution.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I mean what if they’re endorsing the actual most harmful vax....through white lies and omission? ...

The question that no one wants to ask, and no one wants to contemplate.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yes but it isn't the mRNA sequence that is the cause of this blood clot issue. It is currently believed to be an issue with the modified adenovirus that delivers the mRNA into the cell.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

a reply to: CthulhuMythos

An OS system that can change proteins, and DNA, can make people infertile if the programmer wants to. The programs could be changed by the programmer and go beyond what the programmer first wanted to do.
Heck an OS inside people can make people obedient/more docile since it could target the chemicals in our brains that control our emotions. People could be made into killers if the programmer wants... If you say something against TPTB they could target you with this program inside you... The uses are infinite.

There seems to be some evidence for links between the vaccines and periods where it makes them way worse if you normally have them and can make you have them even well after menopause. Makes you wonder what it is reprogramming the reproductive system to do or not do or reject.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

You are right that I made the error in not counting the fact that Moderna and Pfizer vaccines were given in two doses.

But you are making several errors yourself. You are trusting the claims of all deaths from COVID-19 when the forum is full of threads with articles that point out the fact that most deaths reported as COVID-19 in the U.S., were not really because of COVID-19.

What's more. Even by correcting my error the Moderna and Pfeizer vaccines cause more deaths than the J&J.

If there were a total of 74.75 million people that received the Moderna and Pfeizer vaccines and 2,342 died. The death rate from Moderna and Pfeizer vaccines is 0.00313%.

Meanwhile J&J has vaccinated 6.8 million people and only 1 died. Which means the death rate for the J&J vaccines is at 0.00001475%.

As for your following claim...

originally posted by: 1947boomer
Second, you didn't seem to consider how many people would die in a two day period even if they didn't get the vaccine.

What in the world do other deaths have to do with comparing the death rates between vaccines?... You are making no sense whatsoever.

The point of the thread is that the J&J vaccine is safer than the vaccines touted by authorities, Moderna and Pfeizer, which are causing more deaths and more side effects than the J& J vaccine.

Not to mention the fact that the Moderna website admits their mRNA technology can be "switched to do whatever they want", and it's a technology which has no long-term research.

If people want to take the vaccine, there are plenty of treatments to treat COVID-19 which means a vaccine is not really needed, people should take the safest vaccine, and that is the J&J vaccine. But authorities put a stop on the J&J because of 1 death and 5 people developing a blood clot which is less than the deaths and side effects from the Moderna and Pfeizer vaccines.

What's more. The Moderna and Pfeizer vaccines have a death rate which is 887.6% higher than the J&J vaccine.

edit on 15-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It's worse than you think. The 2,342 deaths is from the VAERS site. And they say only 1% is reported. So it's actually 234,200 deaths. And this is only the quick deaths. Think of the long term effects. And who will pay for the medical bills, since the drug companies are exempt?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Great thread, very disturbing concept and some very relevant comments made in this interview.

Full Interview

Also this post from April last year where Richard D. Hall brings up some very astute points.

Video

Also thought there were some extremely interesting observations made about the modus operandi of Bill Gates and parallels in business models between software and vaccines.

Gates does seem to enjoy owning the license for something that is very easy to duplicate and can be sold millions of times over for vast profit - he also likes evolving the product and will lend countries money so that he can sell it.

Maybe his long game actually is being the exclusive licensing agent for human operating systems and people are just the hardware for his (colossal money making) software.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I knew that, Electric, that is why I keep telling that the china shot is not about covid, but what the injection have and is been injected in humans.

But is about choices, one year later, I am still alive and well and soo all those that I know, covid, is a hoax, is all about the injection.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   

An OS system that can change proteins, and DNA, can make people infertile if the programmer wants to.

Lots of menstrual problems being reported:

Pfizer documents:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dr John Campbell:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

so just like any other operating system, it can be hacked
cracked etc

just waiting for the software piracy to kick in
normally there is a cracked version of software out in the world before it reaches the marketplace

hopefully, some smart humans do the same with this OS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join