It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corbett Report Banned From YouTube After 14 Years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This kind of censorship seems so "in your face" and undeniable, that you'd think it wouldn't be very effective in protecting the liberal agenda, but I believe it is.

Most of this now censored information on social media is merely shared or given thumbs up, not too many people drill down into a meme or what have you. With complete removal from a platform and few people willing to dig for the censored information elsewhere, the memes and videos disappear will little left to discuss but liberal propaganda.

This is especially true for the liberals who would self censor by blocking and ignoring conservative messages anyway. They would never look for it and now few will find it to share and will get censored if they do. This makes the liberal/conservative divide even greater with separate echo chambers for each side.

I won't find any of my friends I have from Facebook on Gab or Parler. I have an account on FB that I rarely use. It's fake but I have my closest people as friends on there. They all ignore my comments and private messages now so I hardly go there anymore. But I get plenty of up votes and comments on Gab and Parler from some big names there. I don't do too bad on here either, of course my "friends" won't be found here.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

No different than the "woke" NFL/NBA hacks doing scam insurance commercials....successfull people dont need to do those things

Looks like we need to keep reapplying more pressure, and learn to live without EVERYTHING these animals benefot from

If our goal isnt their total annihilation, we are fighting this war wrong

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Google/Twitter are Attempting to cover up the biggest crime committed against the world since Hitler's evil run.

Because they participated in committing it.

And it's still ongoing.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Can you imagine that there are...educated...people who say that the kind of sencorship YT does is a good thing. YouTube protect the less intelligent people from being wrongly informed about many subjects.

How smart are these people..?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Theyre very unintelligent, even if they have "credentials" saying otherwise

Keep in mind those credentials came from other leftist hacks and are invalid

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well they're not whole shows. But this is a Comedy Central page. The shows also paint the DNC in good light.... the guest are all dems.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Just thought.it was funny on a thread on youtube censorship. I consider geofenced content to be censorship personally.
edit on 14/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The Colbert Report and the Corbett report are different shows

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The Colbert Report and the Corbett report are different shows

Oh I see, I thought it was the Colbert Report from the Comedy Central network. Thank you

Edit: I only saw some of the old material from Colbert, never bothered with him after he went to CBS.
edit on 14-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Just thought.it was funny on a thread on youtube censorship. I consider geofenced content to be censorship personally.

Awww man, that's what is showing... wonder why YT let me share the link. This blows👍😥

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It happens more than you'd think. It's a youtube thing. Well actually, it's because comedy central hates Canada or something. Their stuff is always blocked up here. Can't even watch south park through it up here. Have to use much music to watch it 'officially'. Even though it's free either way.
edit on 14/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Patriots... learn to use TOR and its hidden services.

You can write/publish whatever your heart desires on there, and there's no means (no realistic means) to take it down or even expose your real identity.

There has to be a better alternative to what we call "The Internet"

Hey, even if you aren't interested in TOR...run it anyhow. You'll make it that much safer for all the others

Also, never communicate over a cell phone unless it is via a free app called "Signal"
edit on 4/14/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."

-- Princess Leia Organa

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I literally just found this guy and he’s booted from YT.

This makes me think he may be on to something.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He shoulda grew some tits.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Just wanted to say I have a lot of respect for you, ATA, I've seen you posting here for years & I view you as a man/woman of integrity, passionate about the truth & very well informed. Thanks for making ATS a bit more awesome.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
Color me shocked. Have been an on-again/off-again fan of James for a long time. Always appreciated the way he delivered his material. While a Lot of what he posted was alarming, his demeanor was always calm and his observations evenly delivered.

Linkster I posted Episode 398 of The Corbett Report podcast, “Science Says,” around 10 PM Japanese Standard Time on Friday, April 9th, 2021, and then went to bed. Sometime shortly after midnight, the main Corbett Report channel was removed from YouTube.

And, just like that, 14 years of work–some 1700+ videos, 569,000+ subscribers and 90 million+ video views–was erased from the digital ether. . . . Well, the GooTube portion of that digital ether, anyway.

Given that I’ve been promoting YouTube alternatives since at least 2009, and given that I have made video after video after video after video after video warning my audience that I would be banned from GooTube, and given that I even delivered a presentation last year noting that The Library of Alexandria is on Fire, it’s safe to say that this news did not catch me off guard. Learning about the banning after waking up on Saturday morning, my only thought was, “Well, that took longer than I expected.”

Switch platforms to something else. That’s what the free market is all about. YouTube should not be forced to carry content they object to just as much as anyone else. They own their servers, their storage and everything else.. their TOS dictate what they will allow and what they won’t. It’s pretty simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join